Ragdoll Zombie Project
by, 07-22-2012 at 11:25 PM (265 Views)
Hi guys! I just made this blog to talk about my new project I'm working on. Im making a ragdoll zombie survival using the realistic ragdoll logic I created. So far its going along VERY well! There are still some bugs like the overpowered knife, and what I call "doin da worm" but they are pretty easy to fix. To see what its like, click the video!
As you can see, I've added these things:
- Basic movement
- Shooting gun
- Stabbing knife
- Zombies have different behaviors when losing specific lims
- Your health bar only regenerates when not near any zombies (this might be changed)
- Players can revive eachother
Things I might add are:
- Multiple weapons
- Character selection
- Randomized zombie appearence
- Different types of zombies (like Left For Dead)
- Upgrades (health packs ect.)
- The ability to grab ropes, ledges, objects, ect.
- Playable zombies
Thats all for now! If you guys have any suggestions or questions feel free to comment below! I will keep you guys updated with what I've added. Support is much appreciated.