BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Arrow new Global Object photo REVEALED!!

This is a picture of the new Global settings object in the upcoming Creator Pack.
    I found this whilst wandering around in LBP's MGS level pack...

So what do you think? looks pretty cool eh?

I think it looks a little confusing. Seems more like a sensor.

I also noticed it a few weeks ago, wondering why MM haven't already given it to us...

EDIT: Oh and i'll go crazy if this thing can just be triggered by approximity. I want to activate it on myself

I organize all my LBP ideas in a Google Docs folder. Feel free to have a look. I'd love to have some feedback too! http://tiny.cc/lbpvandoc

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Marklin80

Sorry but i have to say that that was discovered and posted during the first day of the MGS pack . There are already several threads which have posted those pictures.

But to get back to the topic, i hope they really let us customize the global as much as we want, that they include fog fog color, lighting, darkness, and maybe even backgrounds for us to play with. And like Vanemiera said, that they work more like magic mouths than normal switches, so that you can trigger them however you want.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 572
    Overall activity: 1.0%

PSN
    aer0blue
    Blog Entries

Thread closed.

Impressive what a simple search can do. All I did was search for "Global Lighting". Here are the results. Thanks, though. You're still awesome! Nice up-close image there.