BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey I've been a lurker for a couple weeks now, just registered today. I'm a little late on the lbp bandwagon I've heard about it before but never really had any interest since i just recently got a PS3.

The obsession started when I was just in eb games a few weeks back where a friend works to pickup mgs 4 and he told me I had to preorder lbp. So I got home looked it up and WOW! I took a couple video game design courses on the side in college, almost got an entry level job at Rockstar Games Toronto before I temporarily gave up trying to get into the industry to settle on my current crappy IT Job to pay off the student loans (its not so bad actually, just gets a little boring). Anyways, when I saw the level of customization in this game I was instantly hooked. Just imagining the possibilities has me all hyped I cant wait to start designing my own levels again, I had some fun designing some 2D platformers for some old college projects a couple years back. Unfortunately I lost all my designs from college(laptop was stolen along with system and rims for my cars... dont be an idiot like me always back up your stuff ) but even still i'm glad to have the creative juices flowing again.

Anyways I'm rambling now, just wanted to say I'm glad to have found a community that is just as excited as I am and I look forward to obsessing over this game for the next few months with you guys.

Cheers,

Welcome cant wait to see what kind of stuff you make, sorry about your stuff that got stolen

Yep, welcome to the forums. I couldn't have imagined a better community!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    thekev11

Thanks dude, it was my own fault I parked in a shad area near a club cuz i was late the gf was freaking out and it was closer to where we needed to be... Came back to my car on cinder blocks

The lesson as always:
    Women ruin everything :P

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    BHK3

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

welcome! have a nice time here it is fun to be part of such a great cummunity

I have the Beta, WOOT

Welcome! we have another one addicted to the LBP drug muhahahaha

Hey nice to meet you!

I OWE (cool LBP item): Gia x1 Cartman x3 Stix x1

Voted Most Artistic LBPC Member 08

Sackperson Sergeant

PSN
    SilentPredator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trialaccess View Post
    Welcome! we have another one addicted to the LBP drug muhahahaha
    Weird, you're the only person that I don't know on these forums >_<