BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Postbit tweaks

Default Postbit tweaks

I've made the PSN field much more prominent (not obtrusive, hopefully), and added a little style to the whole postbit (look left) so it doesn't look like just a bunch of text. Let me know what you think.

2. Thanks!

Looks very nice! I'm fairly new to this site (I signed up in Feb but just now started being "active") but so far, this is the best LBP fansite I've ever been to. It's constantly being updated!

Looking for some great levels to play? Follow me on Twitter!

Newest Level:
    A Helping Hand
    (View on LBP.me)

Working on:
    A Pirate's Tale

Quote Originally Posted by brnxblze View Post
    Looks very nice! I'm fairly new to this site (I signed up in Feb but just now started being "active") but so far, this is the best LBP fansite I've ever been to. It's constantly being updated!
    Thanks!

Also, fixed! I added the CSS incorrectly, and vBulletin removed it. It's been added correctly now, and the border/underline won't be removed.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    CogSpartan
    Blog Entries

Looks great! Really ables us to see the difference between each different bit, and makes the PSN so obvious! Good job!
    My newest level: Sycophant (1Player)
    Check out my Youtube videos, and subscribe if you like them!

License to krill. Whalio Cappuccino's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 726
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Whaale

Ohhh, it almost looks... 3-D.

A lot of site updates in one day, what's going on CC? You leavin us? Just playin.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaaaaale View Post
    Ohhh, it almost looks... 3-D.

A lot of site updates in one day, what's going on CC? You leavin us? Just playin.
    Actually, I just got full, no holds-barred access to vbulletin.org (official modification site) and I'm having a ball installing addons and looking at other's addons and mimicking them. Before this, I had to ask lbp to send me every mod that I was interested in, so I was more picky because I didn't want to annoy him (not that he ever got annoyed, I'm just like that I guess ).

Just a note - the postbit update is all CSS and divs by me; it's not an addon or anything.

License to krill. Whalio Cappuccino's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 726
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Whaale

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post
    Actually, I just got full, no holds-barred access to vbulletin.org (official modification site) and I'm having a ball installing addons and looking at other's addons and mimicking them. Before this, I had to ask lbp to send me every mod that I was interested in, so I was more picky because I didn't want to annoy him (not that he ever got annoyed, I'm just like that I guess ).

Just a note - the postbit update is all CSS and divs by me; it's not an addon or anything.
    Impressive, well done CC.

Busy beavers indeed
    PSN: Zwoltopia

My Levels: Sir Sackboy, The Accidental Hero: Chapter I , Chapter II , Chapter III (preview)
    Other published bits & sideprojects: Leroy Wolfgang (character contest) Proto Droid 2000 (Retro-robot contest)
    Be obnoxious, be the first! Join The First Group! | The Caption Contest - ROUND 29!!

It looks very cool (seriously) but i think there's too much space between every row... liek you know?
    You want a good Sig and/or Avatar? Visit this thread to post a request.
    'I'm afraid you have a serious mental problem. The trouble originates in this region, that we in the medical profession refer to as...the Brain!'
    Uhm.. .yeah, i've pretty much gone inactive now :/

Sackperson

PSN
    abc123
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post

I want THIS one, and THIS one, ooh ooh! That one too!

I don't really see a difference with the postbits. But there is probably a big difference xD. I always look at these update threads and think "Wait a minute, what did it look like BEFORE this again?" :3.

Thanks CC.

Haruhi Suzumiya FTW! C'mon 2nd Season...

At first i thought it was a glitch cause i first saw it on my ipod safari browser xD

I like it

I really like it, nice work.