BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Exclamation Atomic Bomb Tech Demo

Ok, my next level is going to be insanely complicated, story driven, save the world while stuck in a time paradox kind of fun!

The opening scene is a dream sequence kind of deal with an atomic bomb going off in the background, and I just published it to show it off.

Check out:
    Atomic Bomb Tech Demo
    @LuckyShot

Also, you can break the lamp! Lol
    Last edited by LuckyShot; 04-25-2009 at 04:58 PM.

If you are bored and want to play an epic story driven level, check out Deja Boom! Or if you want mindless fast paced action check out Kid Rocket's Revenge @LuckyShot - Both spotlighted! With videos.

Spotlight on at .1, GLT fades to bleached color correction 3 seconds, outline of mushroom cloud emitted, spotlight turns off at 2.5 seconds, GLT to black at 8 seconds, deadly gas emitted at 12 seconds.

If you are bored and want to play an epic story driven level, check out Deja Boom! Or if you want mindless fast paced action check out Kid Rocket's Revenge @LuckyShot - Both spotlighted! With videos.

Wow that must look impressive. But i wonder if it is hard to give the illusion that the mushroom is far away.

I organize all my LBP ideas in a Google Docs folder. Feel free to have a look. I'd love to have some feedback too! http://tiny.cc/lbpvandoc

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Assassin_Pug
    Blog Entries

dude i got to check this out it sounds amazing!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    Foofles

very nice so far, I even like the way the lamp falls and breaks.
    PSN / LBP.me: Foofles I participate in F4F!
    All my LBP1 levels can only be played from LBP1.

Check out my Youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFoofles , Includes LBP2 related videos

Also Checkout my blog for all kinds of crazy adventures (am beginning to get more active in this): http://foofles.blogspot.com/

The Multi-media drunkard GruntosUK's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    GruntosUK

Wow that sounds great, will check this out when I'm back on the PS3
    I'm on twitter, Follow me here
    -----------------
    -----------------

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,157

PSN
    CogSpartan
    Blog Entries

That looked amazing, but the mushroom cloud looked a bit weird, maybe make it out of gas.
    My newest level: Sycophant (1Player)
    Check out my Youtube videos, and subscribe if you like them!

well the latest published version has an amber spotlight pointed up at black rubber mushroom cloud that's very thin, with a more typical thick cloud made of black toxic gas. Also added, was a burning city sky line, sounds for the bomb, earthquake camera effect with fallout wind noise, and a fade to light waking up sequence when you respawn in the perfectly new unharmed house.

Just played that, it was pretty **** awesome!

PSN: HERO489

The legacy lives lives on...

This was neat.

The main thing that I think might improve the effect is if the camera shake was faster and more violent and there was some sound as the dust approached, maybe the rolling rock sound effect in combination with other sounds made progressively louder by stacking them could be used.

12. Thanks!

I hadn't thought about putting sounds on top of each other to make them get progressively louder, good call.

License to krill. Whalio Cappuccino's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 726
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Whaale

It was nice, though the mushroom still looks a bit odd.

The mushroom should start out small, and generally rise up you know what I mean? I don't know if it's possible, but everything else looked nice, aside from being able to hear the gas and the killing of the brain () Though I'm pretty sure it'll all look nice and dandy in the actual level.

15. Thanks!

Yeah I hid one brain killing with a loud thud, I need another for the roof collapsing part - and I could have a piston make the cloud rise, but it's more of like a burnt in image when it happens, if I leave it completely gas it looks like it's swirling around, I might just try that. And hey, congrats on the moderator position!

I'll have to check this out, sounds great. Maybe you could make everything shake with pistons a few seconds after the explosion as a shockwave.
    Animal Zoo>>>
    Latest showcase! - Making Music in the Midnight Kitchen
    My Sketchbook (gimme yur requests and I'll draw them)

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcard View Post
    I'll have to check this out, sounds great. Maybe you could make everything shake with pistons a few seconds after the explosion as a shockwave.
    Lol, already done!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShot View Post
    Lol, already done!
    Even better so, I'll see if I have any feedback once I've played it!
    Animal Zoo>>>
    Latest showcase! - Making Music in the Midnight Kitchen
    My Sketchbook (gimme yur requests and I'll draw them)

Hey thanks man - I was born and raised in St Louis! You are now officially the coolest person on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShot View Post
    Hey thanks man - I was born and raised in St Louis! You are now officially the coolest person on these boards.
    Well, I don't know about that! Although I live in St. Louis, I'm not really a big baseball fan, which often results in dropped jaws when I mention it, so I think that might hurt my cool status as it relates to St. Louis!