BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool warzone II trailer

i have recently published a level called future warzone II trailer, i cant be sure but i think it might be the first level of its kind, it is a trailer for my upcoming level and it has been made to look like a film trailer, i hope it gets a good review please post back and let me know what you think? thanks johnee

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    MrsSpookyBuz
    Blog Entries

Hey Sir johnee!

Just been singing your praises on another thread, and I'm really glad you're here!

I've already told you personally, but I'll say it again... your trailer is absolutely fantastic, and has raised the bar for future LBP levels. Can't wait for the finished level!

See you soon!

Little Big Aquarium | Darkness Falls | Dragon Rider 1, 2 & 3 | The Sandcastle (spotlighted!)
    Hyper Cube (Mm Pick!) | Hyper Cube 2 | Hyper Cube 3 | Hyper Cube Frenzy (spotlighted!)
    Hyper Sphere (spotlighted!) | Hyper Sphere Revolution (spotlighted!) | Hyper Sphere Pandemonium (spotlighted!)
    Project GENESIS: Prelude (spotlighted!) | Project GENESIS: Requiem (spotlighted!)

MrsSpookyBuz: YouTube Channel

Yea the moment I got your message I jumped right in and was in awe of what you did.

The camera panning, the lighting, the use of the wonderful vehicles you've created and interesting narrative all created an amazing atmosphere. One depicting chaos and how war can be like rock paper scissors.

I loved how you made destruction look beautiful. I said it in the comments, but I really was impressed with the minor details you put in. For example, the camera shake when your mini power armors were taking fire. Things like that and the final explosion were just plain awesome.

Your right to say its the first level of its kind. I've never seen anything else like it and I'm sure we won't for quite some time.

Can't wait for the actual level. I'm just curious whether or not you can fit it into one level if you plan to include all of these different vehicles. I know firsthand how much thermometer space a saved object can take up. If anything I recommend you create the series in parts so that you can fit the scope of the tale into some sort of mini series a la band of brothers.

Anyway hope to hear from you again soon concerning your next creation!

OMG... SSOOOOO AWESOME!... I think Fusionboxer has said everything that I feel right now... But I think I'll just add that this was EPIC!
    Thanks for sharing this, you have just top my list of most favourite creator!
    LittleBigPlanet2 - I think I just found my new favourite game!

Hey Johnee, welcome to the forum!

I've heard a lot about you and just recently had the opportunity to check out all of your stuff. You've got some awesome creations and a great cinematic eye. I watched the trailer a couple days ago and was throughly impressed. You might start a new trend, LBP based trailers!

If you can capture the same look and feel of the trailer with the entire level (and I have no doubt that you can!), then the LBP community is in for a treat. I'm really looking forward to it! Well done!

OMG HOLY ******!!! 10000000000000000000000 stars for you.
    That's my review for your trailer level.

But I do have some things I want to say that bugged me. First the floor. Please do not use the floor of a level. It just looks kinda out of the place. You'll see that many agree.

Second use a kind of gray background. I think it would get a better atmosphere.

But still the level is OMG HOLY *****!!! 10000000000000000000000 stars for you

Waiting for LBP3 patch !! mistervista's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mistervista

Wow that was fantastic. I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing. Is there any chance you could do a tutorial on how to do stuff like that because I wouldn't have a clue where to begin.

You probably don't want to give away your secrets but just the basics would be great so that I could experiment a little on my own.

BTW I love the flamethrower on your power armour machine and would love to make a miniature hand held version. Any chance of spilling the beans on that too ?

I understand if not. Keep up the great work mate.
    Sig by Rhyfelwr
    : HOMAGE 1: " Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea", Sheriff Sack 2: On the trail of Texas Jack,Pirates Of The Caribbean - Part 1: The Compass and Jack Sparrow, PLASMAVILLE-Winner of Sackcast Gadders Trial , Sheriff Sack: Cleaning up the town of Sackwood.

Welcome to the forums!

i saw this level and it was a true piece of art (maybe you might remember that phrase if you check your lbp comments ) i loved the part when the two power armor suits were getting shot at by those floor turrets.

your a great inspiration and i love your work, keep it up

why ain't this in cool levels?

Quote Originally Posted by blizzard_cool View Post
    why ain't this in cool levels?
    From the "About Cool Levels" thread by Confused Cartman:

"When a Level Showcase thread reaches 20 replies or more, it will be automatically promoted to "Cool" status and moved to this forum. That means that nearly every high-quality level will be promoted to Cool status eventually."

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Overall activity: 14.0%

PSN
    julesyjules

Hey johnee

As someone who is completely clueless when it comes to the mechanical side of LBP, your vehicles impress me no end. The bi-ped demo was amaze!

Looking forward to the newie! (although the trailer level might start a worrying trend (laugh).

"Coming Soon - My Trophies" x 10000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by mrsupercomputer View Post
    From the "About Cool Levels" thread by Confused Cartman:

"When a Level Showcase thread reaches 20 replies or more, it will be automatically promoted to "Cool" status and moved to this forum. That means that nearly every high-quality level will be promoted to Cool status eventually."

My bad... I thought moderators just put every topic up that has a cool level :/

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 422
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mattifcation

Well that was spectacular!

Hopefully one day Mm will change magic mouths so that they don`t have to show an empty speech bubble if you`re not saying anythin. Really enjoyed that. Didn`t think it was possible!

That was quite good.....who am I kidding, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

The cameras, the movements, your awesome mechanical beasts, the list goes on!!
    The giant mech-foot stepping on the flower was so cinematic!!
    The way you created the flamethrowers absolutely blew my mind!!

Very, very well done!!
    PSN: Zwoltopia

My Levels: Sir Sackboy, The Accidental Hero: Chapter I , Chapter II , Chapter III (preview)
    Other published bits & sideprojects: Leroy Wolfgang (character contest) Proto Droid 2000 (Retro-robot contest)
    Be obnoxious, be the first! Join The First Group! | The Caption Contest - ROUND 29!!

Wow! That was cool!
    Looked at that level several times in a row :-)

I love the lightning effects you've used.
    You've showed some really creative ideas in this level (love the bullets, framethrower looks awesome aswell, ending is brilliant!)

btw: shouldn't it be "A LBP production" instead of "An LBP production"?
    (blue text in the intro say "an")

really looking forward to the final version!

misty.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 422
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mattifcation

It`s 'an' because you pronounce it, 'An Ell Bee Pee'.

Ohhh, my mistake

misty.

thanks guys for all the comments, now if i could just get a job at mm?

The trailer was AMAZING! Better than most peoples actual levels . I really want to make a movie in LBP now...Anyway, can't wait for the level, your levels are amazing especially Future warzone 1. Judging by the trailer, this one is going to be even better.

Looking for some great levels to play? Follow me on Twitter!

Newest Level:
    A Helping Hand
    (View on LBP.me)

Working on:
    A Pirate's Tale

Quote Originally Posted by johnee View Post
    thanks guys for all the comments, now if i could just get a job at mm?
    Excellent resume. You know what you're doing though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast