BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default My level showcase - includes Lost Temple of Anubis (Mm Picks!)

I have made 3 levels so far and I want more people to enjoy them. I'm not really looking constructive feedback since I don't plan on changing anything...unless something is broken.

I'm basically really into decorating and artistic stuff so my levels so far aren't the most challenging.

PSN : Nattura

Lost Tomb of Anubis

This is my most recent level. It's an Egyptian themed level. It was made before the Egyptian theme pack and uses custom stickers. You basically run into a tomb out in the desert and find your way inside. Once inside you find yourself headed down the wrong way and have to work your way out.
    There's really no story text included so it can be what you see or feel.
    Be sure to wear your Egyptian costumes and take pictures!

MM featured this level in their latest Mmpicks.
    There are some videos of the level on youtube if you look (not made by me).

Fantasy Forest

A simple relaxing level in a dark but colorful forest. Collect points, meet some creatures, and enjoy the scenery. Nothing complicated and no story. This was my 2nd level and it is mostly a visual experience.

Akemi Gardens

You run into a Japanese girl who needs help and you better bring her with you or you won't get very far. There are puzzles, obstacles, and a short story. This was my first level so maybe I was overly ambitious lol.

Thanks for playing!!

Yeah, for those of us that have been around for a while these are definately known. I love Lost Tomb of Anubis, but will check out the other ones also!
    F4F Participant
    Levels published: F4F: LIBERATOR - Spotlighted!!!! -, Vectroids - MM Picked!!! Spotlighted!!!! -, Sea Dragon -Spotlighted-, Roll out the Barrel! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders III: Insurrection - Spotlighted-, Destiny! -Spotlighted! MM Community pick!-, Vertigo! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders Saga -Spotlighted! IGN Pick!-, Splat Invaders II: The Caverns of Splat -Spotlighted!-, Tiger Woods Mini Golf -Spotlighted!-, Starship Troopers -Spotlighted!-

They seem like good levels, and well decorated too.
    I'll be sure tho give them a try later today or tomorrow.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 592
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Nattura

Really? o.O that's good to hear then. I just joined a min ago and I've never really looked at this forum before lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nattura View Post
    Really? o.O that's good to hear then. I just joined a min ago and I've never really looked at this forum before lol
    Oh yeah - good levels almost never pass our radar unnoticed. It's a great place to submit your levels and improve your skills, and I'm sure there's a ton of members who'd love to learn from you as well. I've yet to play your levels, but I've seen the videos of the Lost Tomb of Anubis and I can tell you're very talented.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 519
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    The_Killian

Welcome Nattura! I remember playing your Fantasy Forest and loving it. The only drawback was that I suffered some lag, which was the engines fault.

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Nattura

Thanks! lol wowow people respond fast around here. I was on lbpworkshop before this and.............um yea. I'm liking this already

I wish i could make FF not lag but I think it was my fault putting too much stuff into a small area...oops. I couldn't really take it apart to fix it but I tried.

Thanks for the reminder. I was meant to play your levels after I saw it on MM's homepage, but I didn't have a ps3. Now I will
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
    F4F Levels: Captain Sabertooth and the island.(FILM)

So sorry for my bad English :P

Ahhh, boys, another one to "welcome" into our clan,

Fairly soon we'll have converted you to worship the "ConfusedCubbage25" and pray you could make custom content half as good as Takelow. Thurthermore, you must conform to letting us claim you as our own...

On a more serious note, I LOVED your levels, you have serious talent. The egypt level ripped mine to shreds (although it was my first) so badly it wasn't funny!

Great to see you here, and hope you stay for the long haul. If you ever need feedback, the best option is F4F and help others first. I'd also like to add if you want to find good levels you can almost be certain that checking out the Reccomend a Creation forum will net you some fun!

I do F4F!

I took the liberty of updating your thread's title so more people would take a look - trust me, our members know Lost Tomb of Anubis, and you should show off a bit anyway.

Hey Nattura, welcome to the forums! I'm actually a big fan of your levels! You've got a great eye for visuals and I've enjoyed the gameplay in your levels as well. I hope to see you around the forums and I hope to see more work from you in the future!

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 853

PSN
    Morgana25

Love, Love, LOVE Lost Temple of Anubis. Had to take the new Egyptian costume through it the other day! Seriously beautiful work!

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 72
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    AJnKnox
    Blog Entries

Talking Wow!

Sorry but I am fairly new...and hadn't had the pleasure of your levels.

I just played Lost 'Temple of Anubis' and was just awed!

What amazing use of the tools and your imagination. What a beautiful atmosphere you created! Simply Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

PSN
    Nattura

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post
    I took the liberty of updating your thread's title so more people would take a look - trust me, our members know Lost Tomb of Anubis, and you should show off a bit anyway.
    lol you confused me with that! I didn't know what to name the thread...I figured listing all 3 names would be too long. But okay wooo Mmpick lol

I'm just glad to still get some plays even if I'm not on "cool pages." I'm not even sure how people find my levels half the time...

lol dkjestrup o_O hi. Not sure what you're talking about but sure...I'm all yours.

thanks again to everyone =D

...what does F4F stand for...I figured it has to do with wanting feedback..? <-- noob

Welcome Naturra! Another great creator joining us. We are getting some pretty impressive guild.

I love your levels. Your gameplay won't make history maybe but dear God your so talented with scenery and looks it's not even funny. Especially Anubis Tomb, I almost fell down my chair!

F4F: feedback for feedback

Basically when you tag a thread with F4F in the level showcase it states that you are willing to return the feedback others have given you on your level.

Btw, welcome to the forums Naturra!!
    Your levels are well known and lost temple of anubis was one of the first "jaw on the floor" levels I played!!
    PSN: Zwoltopia

My Levels: Sir Sackboy, The Accidental Hero: Chapter I , Chapter II , Chapter III (preview)
    Other published bits & sideprojects: Leroy Wolfgang (character contest) Proto Droid 2000 (Retro-robot contest)
    Be obnoxious, be the first! Join The First Group! | The Caption Contest - ROUND 29!!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 519
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    PSN
    The_Killian

Quote Originally Posted by Nattura View Post

...what does F4F stand for...I figured it has to do with wanting feedback..? <-- noob
    Go here for more information of Feedback 4 Feedback.

Played your lost tomb of anubis a long time ago. I thought it was simply AMAZING. I'll be sure to check the rest out.

Okay, I know you aren't necessarily looking for feedback, but.... since this IS in the showcase, and I have a big mouth, here goes....

Akemi Gardens

I was playing this. The part where you're supposed to use the jetpack to put the japanese girl into the cart?.... Well, I realized I could grab the cart to open the hatch, and I hadn't seen the japanese girl.... so I flew really quick through the hatch before it closed and continued on through the entire level without the Japanese girl....

It was pretty funny. Throughout the level there would be magic mouths saying things, but no girl would be standing there. However, after using the puzzle pieces I couldn't get any further in the level because I didn't have her with me.

It was my 7-year-old that, at that point, said "Umm... Daddy? I think you were supposed to put that girl I saw in the cart"

Then I left my son to play it, and he called me a bit later to show me he had gotten the L-shaped puzzle piece wedged between some trees and couldn't continue.

Awesome level, I gave it 5 stars and a heart... but you may want to make that little latch that opens when the girl is sitting on the button close a BIT faster to prevent morons like me from messing up the level
    F4F Participant
    Levels published: F4F: LIBERATOR - Spotlighted!!!! -, Vectroids - MM Picked!!! Spotlighted!!!! -, Sea Dragon -Spotlighted-, Roll out the Barrel! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders III: Insurrection - Spotlighted-, Destiny! -Spotlighted! MM Community pick!-, Vertigo! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders Saga -Spotlighted! IGN Pick!-, Splat Invaders II: The Caverns of Splat -Spotlighted!-, Tiger Woods Mini Golf -Spotlighted!-, Starship Troopers -Spotlighted!-

Lost temple of anubis my favourite level so far I think. I can't think of anything else right now. Its great.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast