BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Nope! It's Chuck Testa Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jirugameshi
    Blog Entries

Default Battle Suit Ravenwing

You guys should check out the Battle Suit Ravenwing series by Lemur101. It's a series of 3 levels where you fly around using a "Wing" suit which shoots plasma balls. There's plenty of enemies to be had and lots of unlockables too. I had a lot of fun playing this.

Midnight Revenge

SackMech II
    Training

SackMech I
    Trailer | Mission 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Yeah this level was a lot of fun. I've seen some levels similar to this but this one was one of the best. I like how you get to pick which suit you want to use. The sniper suit was cool.

Looking for some great levels to play? Follow me on Twitter!

Newest Level:
    A Helping Hand
    (View on LBP.me)

Working on:
    A Pirate's Tale

Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jirugameshi
    Blog Entries

I never got the hang of the Sniper Wing. The gun keeps swinging around so I have no idea how to aim it properly and keep dying. That also reminds me I didn't actually try out the Star Wing after getting the unlock sticker.

Midnight Revenge

SackMech II
    Training

SackMech I

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Gravel

If this was the level with like 3 ravenwing (2 locked and one only playable at first) I really disliked it for one reason. Carelessness. I climbed in the only wing available and it instantly wedged itself in its own holder... If a creator is willing to let this sort of thing happen before the game even begins... I have no interest in continuing to see the rest; "try again" did not unwedge the wing. A mechanism should be in place to reset positioning.

... I am sorry it sounds as if I missed-out on some real fun.
    .................................................. ...................

"The world strode slowly upon my heart measuring precisely each fractal footfall with shiftless negligence. I lay in its' wake scathe-sighted, the Gravel of Man, pandering pan in hand prospecting paradise, and you... talk of my immortal soul?"

With A Name Like GRAVEL... you can count on a rash!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I never got the hang of the Sniper Wing. The gun keeps swinging around so I have no idea how to aim it properly and keep dying. That also reminds me I didn't actually try out the Star Wing after getting the unlock sticker.
    I never actually got the hang of it but it was still fun to use, it killed in one shot. Which one was the Star Wing?

Looking for some great levels to play? Follow me on Twitter!

Newest Level:
    A Helping Hand
    (View on LBP.me)

Working on:
    A Pirate's Tale

PSN
    Jirugameshi
    Blog Entries

I was mostly annoyed by the having to ram into a wall/upside down to get the "floor" to appear, but I went with it anyway. I never got stuck on anything though, I even used the walls and floor to do some precision aiming by backing onto them.

The Star Wing is the big white one at the end of Ravenwing II X.

Midnight Revenge

SackMech II
    Training

SackMech I

I had some fun with it, especially with the amount of enemies you fought but it didn't feel solid. Good attempt though.
    2011 Guinness World Record Holder for LBP2

Newest Level: The Gundam Wing Project *Spotlighted*

Award Winning Levels
    2009 Sackie Nominee: The Azure Palace | 2009 Sackie Winner: LittleBigContra Stage 8: Alien's Lair | LBP GOTY Featured Level: The Steampunk Samurai | 2010 DML Competition Best in Class: Artistic - Stem Cell Sackboy Series | The Fist of Craft Earth *Mm Picked*

i always found these kind of levels to be very complicated and glitchy