BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    livingston_tf
    Blog Entries

Wink Melody Maker Mini (CUSTOM MUSIC FOR YOUR LEVELS)

NemesisNinja messaged me on PSN, he suggested an version of the Melody Maker that people can use in their levels.
    So, here it is!

It is used just like the level "The Melody Maker". Just press the buttons to make a song. When you're done, just place the player somewhere the sackperson cannot see, but can hear! The player loops, unlike the original level. I uses up three small blocks on the thermo, but that can be reduced by changing emitter settings once you're done.
    I can see this being used alot in people's levels, I'm sure it will be very useful!

To find the level, search "@livingston_tf", go the "The Melody Maker", and you'll get "Melody Maker Mini" as a prize at the scoreboard.

EDIT: Don't mind the grammar mistakes, my space bar is screwed up =/
    Last edited by crazymario; 06-23-2009 at 10:04 PM.
    Why not play a tower defense game?
    Rocky Desert Swarm

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Rustbukkit

I think I tried your melody maker level the other day but couldn't get any sound playing back when I played the level. I'll have to re-check this out as I figured there was a bug or the level was unfinished. This sounds intriguing to say the least, and I can definitely see some great potential for this tool! Great idea, and nice of you to make it available as a prize.
    Take your copy of LBP3, put it back in it's case, wrap it up in some nice holiday paper, and stick it under your tree in hopes it will be fixed and playable by Christmas morning.

DEVS - If you want to know what's wrong with your game why don't you just throw a copy in your machines and play it? Just a thought.

*End Transmisson*

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    livingston_tf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rustbukkit View Post
    I think I tried your melody maker level the other day but couldn't get any sound playing back when I played the level. I'll have to re-check this out as I figured there was a bug or the level was unfinished. This sounds intriguing to say the least, and I can definitely see some great potential for this tool! Great idea, and nice of you to make it available as a prize.
    I don't remember any bug like that, the first time I published it it worked fine =/

I have already used the tool in my level "Turn-based Boss Battle"
    It's really flexible. Using a piston, I made the song less repetitive by making a note turn on and off. I'm sure the possibilities are virtually limitless if you have a good mind with logic!
    Why not play a tower defense game?
    Rocky Desert Swarm