BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Balloon and blowing fan mechanics

Balloon and blowing fan mechanics well they not that much too it really it just a emitter but it all about get the wight right right to what hight you want I added them on the end of my new level

here a clip I made to show

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVm5rPHwNy0"]YouTube - LBP Balloon and blowing fan mechanics[/ame]

That's really awesome, I love it.

PSN: HERO489

The legacy lives lives on...

Wha--How?!

This is fantastic, if this won't get you a crown then I don't know what will (unless you already have one :P)

PSN: OssumPossum
    Released Levels Sound of Muzak - PAC ENTRY

Tarsier Level Designer comphermc's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,725
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 25000 Experience Points 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    comphermc
    Blog Entries

I loved the mechanic as you used in your newest level. I assume you just emit an invisible material at semi-high speeds so it catches the "connector" on the back of the balloon? What material did you use?
    Mm Picks: Roller INC 2 | Wizard: Chapter 1 | LittleBigPrius
    Levels: New! -The Button | The Fourth Wall | The Heist: Making a Withdrawal | Rubik's Tube
    Lbp.me profile: comphermc | LittleBigplanet 2 Create Tutorials: LBPlanetorials

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Brilliant
    You are one of my favourite creators because of the clever little things like this. I've watched the video of our latest level but I have yet to play it. Expect a full review of it soon though - you're getting lots of good reviews

Sig by the awesome Val
    PSN: Coxy224
    Showcased in PSP & PSV: Minecart Madness [Spotlighted!] | The Great Palace Of Emitters [Spotlighted!] | [VCC] The Christmas Arcade [Vita Christmas Countdown Level]
    Member of Ladies of LBPC Social Group

Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post
    I loved the mechanic as you used in your newest level. I assume you just emit an invisible material at semi-high speeds so it catches the "connector" on the back of the balloon? What material did you use?
    glass is what on back of the balloon so it slip and the material pshing up is just rubber in the emitter.

7. Thanks!

a slow drift to GREATNESS. thankyou for inviting me. I loved it.
    North America MVP playstation.com

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 437
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    RadicalStan

That is absolutely genius, it works so realistically! Do you have a crown? If you don't media molecule seriously needs to rethink who they're handing these things out to. You're hands down the greatest level creator in LBP, all your levels are so inspiring and just generally a joy to play

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Recommendation Second Class 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    chuck_18mp

I love this level! At a certain part of the level, you show leaves drifting in the air. It looks so fluid and realistic, I wonder how you did that? Is it simply floaty material being emmited at the perfect place so it looks real?

Hymnes 2.0?
    [B]F4F[/B ]SECRETS OF HYMNES // F4F Once Upon The Gardens // When The Bombs DIDN't Fall
    You liked N64's classic series Banjo & Kazooie ? Well have a look here!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Leaver
    A timuh, it times.
    "Lolol Look at me I'm better than you"

That is brilliant! I haven't played this level yet, I'm going to have to play it ASAP.

Looking for some great levels to play? Follow me on Twitter!

Newest Level:
    A Helping Hand
    (View on LBP.me)

Working on:
    A Pirate's Tale

So would this kind of flying mechanic only work for ballons? Or would it be also possible if a sackperson stands ontop of the fan, because i need somthing like this for a level I'm creating.

Tarsier Level Designer comphermc's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,725
    Recommendation Second Class 25000 Experience Points 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    comphermc
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snowyjoe View Post
    So would this kind of flying mechanic only work for ballons? Or would it be also possible if a sackperson stands ontop of the fan, because i need somthing like this for a level I'm creating.
    Play this level:

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13967

He uses the mechanic on sackboy, and it works very well.
    Mm Picks: Roller INC 2 | Wizard: Chapter 1 | LittleBigPrius
    Levels: New! -The Button | The Fourth Wall | The Heist: Making a Withdrawal | Rubik's Tube
    Lbp.me profile: comphermc | LittleBigplanet 2 Create Tutorials: LBPlanetorials

Sackperson Sergeant

PSN
    hybrid-leader
    Blog Entries

one word
    !briliant!