BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default I would love to review your levels!

If you want someone to review your level I'd be glad to.
    Bear in mind that I'm not the best reviewer but I will tell you straight up what's good and what's bad.

Just in case, my PSN is InvisiCobra

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 671
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Takelow
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPS3 View Post
    Bear in mind that I'm not the best reviewer but I will tell you straight up what's good and what's bad.
    Talking about "Bearing", can you take a look to my "The Bearer" series? There is for now 4 levels based on The Lord of the Rings. You will find all the links and info in my signature Feel free to review anyone you want
    Thank you ;

Default Yay!

EDIT: Since the poor guy's PS3 got broken, nothing written below on this comment is valid anymore

Yay! A reviewer!

I always wanted to have a review doen of my level, like, with ratings and all that, and seems like this is my call!
    My level is called "Lafarge's request" Here's the link: http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13700

I do really admire people who is willing to give wihout geting nothing on return, like you, while doing this review things. If you ever need something, feel free to ask me!
    Last edited by Keldur; 07-30-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Yeah...
    Shouldn't this be locked, the guy's PS3 died so i don't think he'll be ablt ro make many reviews...
    And i'm plenty sure many people will post asking for reviews anyways... :/

ya my PS3 just broke so no reviews sorry guys...

Wow... I've seen some reviewers disappear fast, but that takes the cake!
    F4F Participant
    Levels published: F4F: LIBERATOR - Spotlighted!!!! -, Vectroids - MM Picked!!! Spotlighted!!!! -, Sea Dragon -Spotlighted-, Roll out the Barrel! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders III: Insurrection - Spotlighted-, Destiny! -Spotlighted! MM Community pick!-, Vertigo! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders Saga -Spotlighted! IGN Pick!-, Splat Invaders II: The Caverns of Splat -Spotlighted!-, Tiger Woods Mini Golf -Spotlighted!-, Starship Troopers -Spotlighted!-

Quote Originally Posted by CCubbage View Post
    Wow... I've seen some reviewers disappear fast, but that takes the cake!
    IN FACT, we could say that this one was out even BEFORE he advertised himself as a reviewer; if I'm not wrong, his PS3 was already broken back then, so tecnically, he was -as a reviewer- dead before being bornt.
    Oh god, I love it when I sound like some kind of experienced scientist.

My, my, such a tragedy...