BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default My Photographic Work.

    Predominantly animals both wild and in zoo's for your viewing pleasure here.

  2. #2
    TerrenceJohan
    Guest

    Default

    Whats the D80 like man? I have the D50, which is pretty swish. Im loving the look of the D90 though, i would like to get my hands on that. Wonderful photographs by the way. Really clear and beautiful.

  3. #3

    Default

    Nice! I'm a Canon guy myself, but the Nikon DSLRs sure have some great glass as well.


  4. #4

    Default

    Pure awesomeness.

  5. #5
    Sackperson Private KAPBAM's Avatar
    Points: 35,040, Level: 57
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 410
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KAPBAM
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    You've got some really beautiful photos! I'm a fan.

    I'm also very much into photography, but a really good camera is out of my budget for the moment. It's nice to see good work like this posted on the web for us to enjoy

  6. #6
    The Mod Squad Forsaken's Avatar
    Points: 21,638, Level: 44
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ForsakenShadow
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the deep January snow.
    Posts
    992

    Default

    These are amazing pictures. All I take pictures of is my friends xD
    I'm pretty blown away with the quality and the way you take the pics. Also, the titles are witty and funny.

  7. #7

    Default

    Thanks everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerrenceJohan View Post
    Whats the D80 like man? I have the D50, which is pretty swish. Im loving the look of the D90 though, i would like to get my hands on that. Wonderful photographs by the way. Really clear and beautiful.
    The D80 is great to use, had a good hands on with it and the D40 at the shop and found the extra size on the D80 felt better and the few additional features justified the cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by lbp View Post
    Nice! I'm a Canon guy myself, but the Nikon DSLRs sure have some great glass as well.
    Yeah they're both great, I spent several months debating between them before jumping in. It was a tough choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasketSnake View Post
    Pure awesomeness.
    With traces of fail burried at the bottom.

    Quote Originally Posted by KAPBAM View Post
    You've got some really beautiful photos! I'm a fan.

    I'm also very much into photography, but a really good camera is out of my budget for the moment. It's nice to see good work like this posted on the web for us to enjoy
    Just keep saving and you'll get there eventually, most of my funding was from my 21st birthday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    These are amazing pictures. All I take pictures of is my friends xD
    I'm pretty blown away with the quality and the way you take the pics. Also, the titles are witty and funny.
    Its each to their own with photography, I very rarely take pictures of people. Also I'm glad people find my aweful puns funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •