BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Logic Pack

Default Intermediate Pack Overview

The Intermediate Pack is a pack of logic tools designed for Creators who are familiar with logic and how it functions, but would like to further expand their toolset. We've specifically designed this pack to present new tools to those Creators, so that they'll have a wider palette of options. To play the Intermediate Pack, simply search @LogicPack on the LittleBigPlanet servers and navigate to the Intermediate Pack level.

Logic Tools
    The Intermediate Pack Vault, which is the level in which you can collect the logic we're offering, includes these six logic tools:

• Set-Reset
      • Allows two inputs to control the state of one output. One input is only able to turn the output on, and the other input is only able to turn the output off. If the output is in the state that the input controls, the input does nothing.

• Quick-Reset Timer
      • A timer that resets itself instantly after it is no longer being activated by an input. Configurable.

• Three-Way Control
      • Allows two inputs to control a Three-Way switch. This is unique because when neither input is being activated, the switch defaults to a "zero" state.

• Sackboy Tracker
      • A small piece of thin cardboard which follows Sackboy's horizontal movement.

• One-Shot Toggle
      • Allows one input to toggle an output between on and off with each activation.

• Dissolve-based Counter
      • Requires that an input be activated a specific number of times before the output activates as well.

Tutorials
    Along with the main Pack and the Vault, the Intermediate Pack has three in-depth tutorials for you to dive into. They are as follows:These tutorials are involving, requiring anywhere from thirty minutes to two hours or more of dedicated playtime to complete them. If you get stuck at any point during a particular tutorial, each one also has a copyable (yes, copyable!) companion level published on the LogicPack account, allowing you to copy it to your moon and pick it apart if you need to.
    Last edited by ConfusedCartman; 11-13-2009 at 12:57 AM.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KernelM
    Blog Entries

sounds pretty neat! i might look at this one,

These switches are awesome
    The level showing them off, are awesome
    The tutorials is awesome

The vault is.. Stupid. Due to a small thing not taken into consideration, I cannot edit this level, and obtain the switches. The wall is made of a metal, from the MGS pack. So it'd be nice if you could change the description, saying that you need the MGS pack, or change the material, and re-publish the level.

Note: It's not that I don't want the MGS pack, can't afford it etc., my parents just don't approve of DLC, that I need to pay for. I'm still trying to behave alot more than usually, in order to convince them that I want that pack.
    PSN ID: Risumm
    Looking for fellow sacks to play and create with
    Currently Working on:
    Nothing in particular

4. Thanks!

Tarsier Level Designer comphermc's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,725
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 25000 Experience Points 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    comphermc
    Blog Entries

Wait, really? I thought confusedcartman fixed this? When was the last time you checked?

Thanks for the kind words otherwise.

Mm Picks: Roller INC 2 | Wizard: Chapter 1 | LittleBigPrius
    Levels: New! -The Button | The Fourth Wall | The Heist: Making a Withdrawal | Rubik's Tube
    Lbp.me profile: comphermc | LittleBigplanet 2 Create Tutorials: LBPlanetorials

Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KernelM
    Blog Entries

i thought it was to do with the paint switch?

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 115
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Paintswitch is in the advanced pack
    -- ? --

8. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Risumm View Post
    The tutorials is awesome

The vault is.. Stupid. Due to a small thing not taken into consideration, I cannot edit this level, and obtain the switches. The wall is made of a metal, from the MGS pack. So it'd be nice if you could change the description, saying that you need the MGS pack, or change the material, and re-publish the level.

Note: It's not that I don't want the MGS pack, can't afford it etc., my parents just don't approve of DLC, that I need to pay for. I'm still trying to behave alot more than usually, in order to convince them that I want that pack.
    How long ago did you try to copy the vault over? I fixed that issue a while ago - the level doesn't contain any DLC anymore. I even had to capture the level as an object and move it over to a new level space and re-do the title/description to fix the problem, but it should be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post
    How long ago did you try to copy the vault over? I fixed that issue a while ago - the level doesn't contain any DLC anymore. I even had to capture the level as an object and move it over to a new level space and re-do the title/description to fix the problem, but it should be fixed now.
    Sorry for not replying, I've been busy playing LBP, and being to town with some girls..

Anyway, I think it's 2-3 days ago? I'll re-copy it onto my moon tomorrow, when I get home from school .
    Edit: I re-copied it, and I could finally take the switches. Thanks for the edit on the level :3
    Last edited by Risumm; 11-16-2009 at 06:31 PM.
    Currently Working on:
    Nothing in particular

PSN
    KernelM
    Blog Entries

and being to town with some girls...

surely been to town with some friends would suffice, no need to rub it in

12. Thanks!

Kind of off-topic, but my mom thought the scientist for this level was Chef from South Park.

;p

14. Thanks!

Lightbulb (Reply to Risumm) Try this...

The tutorials is awesome

Oh, man, poor man, just save yourself 20$ or 10$, go to any store like WalMart or Circuit City, buy a 10$ or 20$ PSN Card, redeem it in your PSN Account in your PS3, and buy the MGS pack. Also try to buy the History Kit and the Monster Kit, and for Stickers, the Jon Burgerman Sticker Kit.

BUT! if you are not in the USA, just keep protesting!

Reply me if I'm wrong in something or I didn't understood you correctly...

EDIT: I know they have fixed the issue but doing this will allow you to use objects and copy other levels that use the Paintinator Pack... Ermm... the MGS Pack.
    Last edited by fatman689; 11-15-2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Issue Fixed

Possibly best smartphone game ever. Now on LBP2.
    MORE INFO

Yeah, I know what you mean by what you said that I know what you mean when you said that it's what you think that is.

Silverleon

Sackperson Demagogue Incinerator22's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Incinerator22
    Blog Entries

IMO the john burgerman stivker kit is the worst DLC we have Daniel....

Quote Originally Posted by DanielEGVi View Post
    Oh, man, poor man, just save yourself 20$ or 10$, go to any store like WalMart or Circuit City, buy a 10$ or 20$ PSN Card, redeem it in your PSN Account in your PS3, and buy the MGS pack. Also try to buy the History Kit and the Monster Kit, and for Stickers, the Jon Burgerman Sticker Kit.

BUT! if you are not in the USA, just keep protesting!

Reply me if I'm wrong in something or I didn't understood you correctly...

EDIT: I know they have fixed the issue but doing this will allow you to use objects and copy other levels that use the Paintinator Pack... Ermm... the MGS Pack.
    I live in Denmark, which is kinda the other side of the globe.. Yeah..
    Also, I'm planning to buy MGS Pack, Kung Fu Ragdoll Pack for starters, and the eventually the Hist and Monster kit.. Maybe Buzz and Music Pack.. :3.

But I need to have my parents convinced that it's okay to buy dlc....
    Currently Working on:
    Nothing in particular

Is a Sackbot!!!1111Eleven Mikal's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 516
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mikal8pfun
    Blog Entries

Wow, I really like the rotating door in the Introduction of the Intermediate Pack...
    I tried to make it, royally failed. :]

Edit: Got it to work, but only with Peach Floaty... ._.
    Last edited by Mikal; 11-20-2009 at 08:29 AM.

19. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikal View Post
    Wow, I really like the rotating door in the Introduction of the Intermediate Pack...
    I tried to make it, royally failed. :]

Edit: Got it to work, but only with Peach Floaty... ._.
    Yeah, that door make me feel a beginner creator!!!! Thanks to this Logic levels.

can anyone help me.
    maybe im missing something or I dont even know but I cant get the sackboy tracker to work to save my life. any help would be appreciated.

Tarsier Level Designer comphermc's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,725
    Recommendation Second Class 25000 Experience Points 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    comphermc
    Blog Entries

Is it a problem of the one we provide not working, or have you tried to make it yourself?

If you've made it yourself, you have to know the strength and backwardness of the pistons, which might not be obvious.
    Mm Picks: Roller INC 2 | Wizard: Chapter 1 | LittleBigPrius
    Levels: New! -The Button | The Fourth Wall | The Heist: Making a Withdrawal | Rubik's Tube
    Lbp.me profile: comphermc | LittleBigplanet 2 Create Tutorials: LBPlanetorials

PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Also if you take the one that is given away and try to modify the lengths then you will need to ensure that all pistons are the same length and also need to adjust the timing settings to have it moving at the correct speed.

It is kinda fiddly to tweak, so let us know what you have done and we should be able to help.
    -- ? --

akeel786

This is quite good

PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Quite?

-- ? --

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast