BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default LBPCentral Logic Pack!

The official LBPCentral Logic Pack is finally here! The LBPCentral Logic Pack is a three-tiered pack of LittleBigPlanet logic, designed and tested by some of the best Creators LittleBigPlanet has to offer. With an introduction, three huge content levels, and nine tutorials (each complete with their own individual companion level), this pack is the definitive LittleBigPlanet logic collection.

The tutorials for these packs are kept as threads exclusively on LBPCentral. To access these tutorials, head to the the matching Overview thread for the pack you're currently working on and find the links to the tutorials near the bottom. Each Overview thread contains a basic, well, overview of the content offered in that pack, including a summary of the logic included and links to each tutorial.Regardless of your Creative skill level, the Logic Pack will help you to clearly and easily understand how logic works and, more importantly, how to use it in your own levels. Excited to check it out? Simply search @LogicPack using the in-game search function and you'll be brought directly to the Logic Pack levels!

For full details on what the Logic Pack is, click through for the rest of the article!

What's the purpose of the Logic Pack?
    The Logic Pack was designed as a tool to bridge the gap between those who don't understand logic and those who do. We've noticed that gap isn't closing any faster than it was when LittleBigPlanet initially launched, so we're hoping to help by offering up a standard set of logic tools for Creators to use in their own levels.

What does the Logic Pack have to offer?
    In order to bridge the gap between Creators, we've included lots of content, most of which is designed specifically for a certain skill level. The Logic Pack comes with:

• Three main logic "packs": a Beginner Pack, an Intermediate Pack, and an Advanced Pack. Each pack contains a different set of logic aimed at a different Creative skill level. All of the logic is designed to be simple, useful, and thermo-efficient.
    • A demonstration level for each pack of logic, complete with individual demos for each logic tool.
    • A copyable "Logic Vault" for each pack, so that the player can store the logic on their moon for retrieval online or offline.
    • Three in-depth tutorials for each pack, complete with screenshots and a copyable companion level for each tutorial. That means nine total tutorials. Each tutorial can take anywhere from thirty minutes to two or more hours to complete, depending on the difficulty level.

Why not just wait until Mm releases an official Logic Pack?
    Media Molecule has no plans to officially produce any logic-related content, now or any time in the future. The tools Creators have been able to design without official support are phenomenal, and the fact that they're designed with the in-game tools means they're also endlessly customizable. However, just to reassure you, Media Molecule has played the Logic Pack, and they love it so much that they've helped to promote it for us. If you'd like to read what they think, just read what they have to say in their official Logic Pack announcement article.

How do I get my hands on it?
    As mentioned earlier, you can access this content simply by searching @LogicPack using the in-game search function. The tutorials, however, are hosted exclusively on LBPCentral - you won't find them anywhere else!
    Last edited by ConfusedCartman; 11-13-2009 at 01:46 PM.

2. Thanks!

AA_BATTERY, aer0blue, AeroForce22, agrx, Alec, anoken, applepod124, CogMonkey•, AresSmith, Arnald23, Aselrahc, Astrosimi, Stoicrow, azngeoffdog, BabyDoll1970•, Biv, Voltergeist, bob is named bob, Boondocks44, Burnvictim42, CCubbage, chezhead, Chump, Chuk_Chuk, Co2, coasterfreak1235, comphermc, Coreyeatpie, coyote_blue•, Crashdance22, Crownz, CyberSora, dajdaj03, Dante95, darcyh, darkfork3, Darth J464, DaSackBoy, dawesbr, Dazzle Eyes, dcf, Dexist, Djibees, Doopz479, dorien, Dragonvarsity, Drakora, DrShmoogle, eagerneph, elder_warlord, EleoMod, elzbenz, Emogotsaone, EviLPaNda, famouscustard, fatman689, felo7, FlameAtNight, FreeFlyzz, Frinklebumper, Gamefreek24the2d, Gamerman50, gersan93, gevurah22, ghik16, Bear, girlieGamer, GothPunk, GreyMRP, Gui_Rike, Heckboy88, hilightnotes, horwitzer, Hunter44467, iGotFancyPants, iMaciPod, Incinerator22•, Inspector Ice, izhuk, Jaeyden, Jake, jakpe, jamesbond1324, Jaslow, Javeedo_2k, javi haguse, Jidget, JKthree, Jonaolst, JspOt, julesyjules, Junkyardassissan, jwwphotos, Jyrroe, Keanster96, Kender42, Kern•, KQuinn94Z, King_Tubb, kiwidog, Frank-the-Bunny, Kn0cked-0ut, koneko, Lady_Luck__777, lbp is awespme, Leather-Monkey, Linaz, Littlebigdude805, lurkochan, M4TH3W, MagicDuckyX, Makio, manny_wtk, mistervista, Mod5.0, moonwire•, Morgana25, mr Radical 5601•, Hybrid, mrsupercomputer, Night Angel, NinjaLukeI, nowblink, Nuclearfish, Nukemgreen, O-SuPeR_MoNkEy-O, oldage, oliox, olit123, OmegaSlayer, OutcastNeedhelp, Outlaw-Jack•, OverWork, Phazerz123, piggabling, Pippin555, Plasmavore, PlayStatiowned, poorjack, Powershifter, Pulsemap, PurpleAddiction, RangerZero, RCIX, Richasackboy, RobotCrash, robotiod, rOckalOvEer x73, Rogar, RSQViper•, Rustbukkit, Ryuhza, S-A-S--G-U-N-R, s3xNstilettos, ExplosiveCheddar, Sackwise, Sage, samalot, sam_da_man998, SawronZXZ, schm0, Schwem00, sean96sx, SenGoku-Shunsuke, Shadowheaven, ShamgarBlade, shawneboi, SHENOA77, shiftydoggy1, Yassen, silversade, singularik, Snrm, Spark151, springs86, srgt_poptart, Stampy, Struanmcd, supasheep, supersickie, Takelow, Teebonesy, thanatos989, The age of LOLZ, theamilien, Theap Pleman, thefrozenpenquin, TheMarvelousHat, TheOfficialVen, theswweet•, ThisIsInsane, TJapan, tjb0607, TonyTwoGunz, tooled, Treas, trianglepigsquar, trip090, Tummbleb33, v0rtex•, VelcroJonze, Walter-Kovacs, warlord_evil, WESFUN, wexfordian, X-FROGBOY-X, Xenifus, xkappax•, Voodeedoo, xxMATEOSxx, XxWormholexX, YEAH_NAH, ZramuliZ

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Woop Woop!!!
    -- ? --

WOOOHOOO!!! Finally! I'm gonna get on this right as soon as I am ungrounded! AHHHH! I die now!

Spoiler Spoiler - LBP2 Levels..

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Zwoltopia
    Blog Entries

It is finally revealed!!
    PSN: Zwoltopia

My Levels: Sir Sackboy, The Accidental Hero: Chapter I , Chapter II , Chapter III (preview)
    Other published bits & sideprojects: Leroy Wolfgang (character contest) Proto Droid 2000 (Retro-robot contest)
    Be obnoxious, be the first! Join The First Group! | The Caption Contest - ROUND 29!!

xD A randomizer! You people tried to trick us @_@ LOL

I actually am about to punch my sister in the face... because I am so excited for this. GOSH DARNIT!

Spoiler Spoiler - LBP2 Levels..

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    robotiod
    Blog Entries

WOW this is such a grea addition thankyou so much, although i will remake most of this rater than use it as it is (Mainly because i'm used to using y own logic but i will deffinately take a good luck and copy the vaults.

So my guess was right!!

This is really awesome. I will play all that tonight. May this pack help the community get over Ramps levels!!

This is very helpful, I've always had trouble getting my head around logic!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    robotiod
    Blog Entries

flaming tire) have been omitted. To begin, we suggest playing the sample level titled Tutorial 3.1 - Creating a Chase Scene.

The chase scene is 3.2 not 3.1, its not a big thing but it should be corrected really.

Sackperson Sergeant
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 457
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Syroc
    Blog Entries

Nice, this should come in handy. Although I personally try to use as little logic as possible.

I've spread the word about it, by the way. Hope you don't mind.

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,117
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Congrats guys!!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

13. Thanks!

Not trying to pat myself on the back or anything (ok yes am I am) but I called this on the second teaser 18th post here. That's not saying much as I guessed every other possibility as well during the teaser period.

And the prize is... the same thing I got for doing a good job while in the Navy.

For those who don't know... the reward for doing a good job in the Navy is like having an accident in your Navy Blues. No one notices... but it gives you a warm feeling.

Thank you very much to all that sacrificed their own time to put this together. Thats what I like about LBP. So many people sacrificing their time and talent for the betterment of the community. LBPC community rocks!
    Check out my freshman contribution to the community - Spook House by PSN ID: enodrawkcab.
    Coming Soon: Spook House2: What Lies Beneath; The GI Project
    About Me My LBP Captions My LBPC Blog

Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change. -Stephen Covey
    ΙΧΘΥΣ

Tarsier Level Designer comphermc's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Recommendation Second Class 25000 Experience Points 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    comphermc
    Blog Entries

Yay, it's out! I'm so happy... *tear* I can get my life back...

That last little announcement in the MM post is quite good news.
    Mm Picks: Roller INC 2 | Wizard: Chapter 1 | LittleBigPrius
    Levels: New! -The Button | The Fourth Wall | The Heist: Making a Withdrawal | Rubik's Tube
    Lbp.me profile: comphermc | LittleBigplanet 2 Create Tutorials: LBPlanetorials

Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post
    Yay, it's out! I'm so happy... *tear* I can get my life back...

That last little announcement in the MM post is quite good news.
    Ooohhhh... Crowns!

Thanks, guys, for letting me be a part of this! And ConfusedCartman.... can't wait to see what you do with your next level, now that I see what you can do!
    F4F Participant
    Levels published: F4F: LIBERATOR - Spotlighted!!!! -, Vectroids - MM Picked!!! Spotlighted!!!! -, Sea Dragon -Spotlighted-, Roll out the Barrel! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders III: Insurrection - Spotlighted-, Destiny! -Spotlighted! MM Community pick!-, Vertigo! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders Saga -Spotlighted! IGN Pick!-, Splat Invaders II: The Caverns of Splat -Spotlighted!-, Tiger Woods Mini Golf -Spotlighted!-, Starship Troopers -Spotlighted!-

So, what did any of this have to do with oranges, anyway? :P

I guess I can finally come clean now. I got to beta test this wonderful logic pack, and i have to say that this is a wonderful thing that these guys have done for us. As anyone who's worked with me in online create can confirm, I am quite terrible with logic, and something like this is a much needed addition to the game. I know it will help me out greatly.

The logic pack is awesome, quite simply put. The levels are clean, look better than media molecule's levels, and they're just so well thought out.

I posted something over at the mm blog, too, but congrats to all of you. These are some of the most well deserved crowns that I've ever encountered.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... LastLast