BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by rtm223 View Post
    New logic, finally...
    Excellent blog, particularly as I was looking for a way to divide analog signals - just a shame the sampling technique gives you a frame of latency. Couple of comments:-

In this diagram...

...I'm suprised you went with a feedback NOT fed into another NOT, as I seem to recall you talking about the benefits of fast selector cycling (e.g. plugging output #1 into input #2 and vice-versa) - plus it also saves you a component.

And towards the end where you talk about finding mean values, you mention it being safer to do the division first, but you should probably point out there's a limit of granularity to analog signals - when you start dividing by values of the order of 10,000+, you start losing precision.

2. Thanks!

I've been looking forward to this for weeks, but now I'm kinda overdosed on LBP2... oh alright, just a peek.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aya042 View Post
    ...I'm suprised you went with a feedback NOT fed into another NOT, as I seem to recall you talking about the benefits of fast selector cycling (e.g. plugging output #1 into input #2 and vice-versa) - plus it also saves you a component.
    That would certainly be better - the reason for double NOT is the evolution of the design - from sampler to 15Hz sampler to divider - no actual technical justification. Either way works. If you have OCD mine might look prettier with it's improved symmetry

And towards the end where you talk about finding mean values, you mention it being safer to do the division first, but you should probably point out there's a limit of granularity to analog signals - when you start dividing by values of the order of 10,000+, you start losing precision.
    How many values do you need to find the mean of? Yeah it's a valid point, the analogue signals aren't analogue but I don't know exactly what the limits are. Generally for most of what I describe here - multiplication, downscaling, averaging, it's reasonable to just take it as a continuous data range.
    -- ? --

I enjoy logic, but many people state the new logic made creating harder. Anyone that hates logic should not be on lbp. Definetaly not LBP2 because that's the domane of logic

Also I know this logic is awsome. Without logic there would be no movie cameras on one shot. No films, no controllinators, no timed things, no triggers, no destroying, no fun, nothing! Also want to make your dialogue like MM's with those symbols?
    Remove from queueAdd to queue

http://lbp.me/v/y1-d2zCheck status
    Remove from queueAdd to queueThere's been an errorz!

What the dues is that? ( It says There's been an erroz! ) Or is that my computer?

Last edited by Aya042; 05-03-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: merging double-post

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 262
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Just to clarify: the first group of posts is LBP1, the middle post is for both LBPs, and the last group is for LBP2.

OMGLBPBBQ!!!!111one! A new blog post!?

... Oh, never mind, false alarm.

8. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    OMGLBPBBQ!!!!111one! A new blog post!?

... Oh, never mind, false alarm.
    LOL, that's exactly what I thought.
    Playing LBP Vita. Making a 'FF Tactics - esque' game.

Thread
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    super_whale15

i dont follow much of your logics o.o
    you are rele smart! o.o

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6