BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

lol true dat... about 1 weeks and a half...

Oooh....

LOTS of people will be pleased if this is actually true. Then again, LOTS of people will be displeased if this is actually untrue. For one part, was the LBP North America release officially Oct. 21? I don't remember if it was pinned down, or simply proposed. Perhaps it's just a typo for the 27th? Second, why actually weeks early for one region, while weeks later for other regions? That's what I mean by people not being entirely happy. This should be interesting to see how it turns out...

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 623
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

I got that in a few minutes ago and completely overlooked that.

HRM. I'd say lets wait for an official response but that is their email. Typo?

I took a quick look to the Playstation site, found this. It's gotta just be a typo. Now, a very badly placed typo, but still. Apparently I was wrong, the release date HAS been pinned down. Besides, a release on the seventh is without form or fashion compared to reason.

However, oddly enough the LBP page on the Playstation site has the release date as simply 10/2008. Very strange...

Thats in time for the Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 Free deal they do every year

*i think*

License to krill. Whalio Cappuccino's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Whaale

They're gonna send us into Hype Overdrive!

I imagine it's a typo. They'd probably want to make a big deal out of an early release, and it only went Gold last week so having it out 2 whole weeks early seems unlikely to me. Plus, it would kind of clash with the end period of the beta.

Still, I'm crossing my fingers as tight as the rest of you!

Elton
    Blog: eptiger.blogspot.com
    PSN: Eptiger

Thanks for the avatar, Code!

has a PHD in Horribleness flakmagnet's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 799
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    flakmagnet

I'm calling Typo. I'm hoping I'm wrong, because it means it will be out when I get back from holiday, but I doubt it.

"But in the end, good, evil, right or wrong, what we choose is never what we really need. For that is the real cosmic joke. The real gift that God has left behind." - Sylar

I've not read the link (places to see, people to meet...) however the launch week for the game is that of October 21st. With the US going on Tuesday, Europe on Wednesday/Thursday and the UK on Friday.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Thee-Flash
    Blog Entries

sam the man with the news haha thanks sam

but we only hope for early realise

MY PS3 IS DEAD =( =(
    TIME OF DEATH 06 February 2:48 pm New Zealand time
    Please don't kill panda's

PSN
    flakmagnet

Thanks for the confimation Sam.

"But in the end, good, evil, right or wrong, what we choose is never what we really need. For that is the real cosmic joke. The real gift that God has left behind." - Sylar

I recieved the email from playstation saying this. I hope it's true!

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 142
    PSN
    supersickie

Quote Originally Posted by [SCE]SamProtagonist View Post
    I've not read the link (places to see, people to meet...) however the launch week for the game is that of October 21st. With the US going on Tuesday, Europe on Wednesday/Thursday and the UK on Friday.
    Bummer. Thank you for squashing this before it got way out of control. Can't wait either way!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    pillaysteven
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [SCE]SamProtagonist View Post
    Thanks for answering... I thought it was a rumour anyway... still curious why the UK and Ireland releases are 2 days after the rest of Europe... we are part of Europe (as you know of course) so why the extra wait?
    Last edited by Burrich; 09-26-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Yeah I got one of those also. As soon as I saw it I thought to myself
    "Oops....there goes another World Wide Internet rumor" LOL
    Poor sucker....hope he keeps his job.

PSN
    flakmagnet

I think you'd have to do a lot worse to lose your job at Sony. Feeding information to outsiders and things like that, yes, but not typing mistakes!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 420
    PSN
    thekev11

Ya the stores still might get it a few days early. But since this is a major sony release they're prob going to be heavily enforcing the street date and they wont be allowed to sell it even though leaks do happen. I have a friend who works at EB and when MGS 4 came out his store had it a full week before launch but weren't allowed to sell it. His boss only let his staff take it home so I was playing it a week before everyone else. I still had to wait but at least I got to play it lol. I'm crossing my fingers for that to happen with LBP
    PSN: thekev11

it's a bit of a bad typo isn't it?

oh well, i'm not to fussed when it comes out as long as i get it when it first comes out.

If that makes sense lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast