I thought about actually using some generic decoration of stickers for my power-ups but there's 2 reasons why I chose to make mine:Originally Posted by miglioshin
- I like as much custom stuff as possible.
- I wanted to avoid the possibility a player doesn't have the sticker. I prefer to be absolutely 100% sure of what I am doing with the player.
However, I didn't think your way to not cheat the power-ups on replay. I might just do it in some of my future works. But since LBP players are soooo short fused and don't replay levels much, I don't mind them "cheating" the second playthrough because they already have my stickers. Especially in a level of this nature, you might not want to go through all the steps again in a replay.
Actually you know what? I thought I did put a wall there so the key can't fall on the left. There's a bug where something you load up your level and your invisible dark matter disappeared. It must have happened there. I might fix it if I am bored. :POriginally Posted by miglioshin
Take this as a lesson on yourself lol. You've been deceived by your greed. Those bubbles are for the jetpack. :POriginally Posted by miglioshin
Results 1 to 15 of 74
01-20-2010 #26Currently studying level design!
My best LBP1 levels: (from oldest to newest)
- Ultra Beginners and Girlfriends
- Crazy Train! (hard/normal)(better in LBP1)
- Sack's On The Beach
- A Bark In the Dark (hard and normal)
- Space Sack's Adventures: The Blue Planet (LBP1 only)
- Death Swamp (hard)(LBP1 only)