BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Something I enjoy that others probably hate...

I found something I enjoy doing and find it pretty fun. I like to search for "Unnamed Level"

It kinda feel fun to see peoples "first thought of creativity"!

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    napero7
    Blog Entries

I like to play them just for the lulz, and also for getting ideas for this thread

4. Thanks!

eeh i just like seeing and playing peoples first levels, gives me ideas to do for my next level, i made a series called sackboy armageddon its good so far about to get better once i come up with a whole new idea for the level and some WAY cooler stuff like enemies and the one who is the one (A.K.A the big boss of the series).

I didnt consider that, good idea!
    LBP Sega Outrun Insane Car Journey, RAMpack No Dimensional Birthday Crisis, Wrath of the Sack God, Morning Dew, They Came from Space To Barnyard Race, Outrun Velocity, Come Sit On Santas Lap, Peter and the Wolf, Happy Shooting Fun Balls, Dune (3D)
    PSP Back In Time For Tea
    LBP2 Dune parts 1 and 2, Let's Drive with Sir Clive Sinclair, Dark Heart of the Wood, H2Woooah Jetski Hooligans, Alternative Heroes Bot Shop, Tibetan Mountain Gold Hunters, Aztec Jungle Gold Hunters