BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

I've yet to actually play the bunker, and I've had the game for over a year. Two levels I especially hate, and made me quit the game for months... Sensei's Lost Castle (I think that was the name) with those **** rotating wheels you had to grab onto and fip you up to the next one all the way up the wall, and then again as the wheels moved back and forth. I spent close to four hours on that alone. hated it. But the worst was Oni's Volcanoe... 213 attempts I made at that one until I ragequit the whole game. Played it again this weekend (starting over from the very beginning) and the castle thing took me another hour and Oni's Volcano took me 100 tries... There are lots of levels I hated, but these two as thus far the worst. I'm not looking forward to the Bunker at all based on what I hear about it.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Slidedrum

The bunker and shifting temple. The bunker took me 100+ times to ace and i always mess up on the last part of the shifting temple. I usually hate those compressed bomb things but boy would I love to place a couple of them in those levels !
    I lost the game!

Almost no one hates "The Construction Site"? That's the only level I have yet to ace. The guy at the end with the afro always kills me, and I aced the bunker on my 1st try, why is the easiest for me the hardest for everyone else and the easiest for everyone else the hardest for me. raaaaaageee

The Construction is certainly a hated level, although not my most hated. But it does rank up there pretty high... I really kinda hated them all, not because they were bad but I'm a bad player. I think the only level I really liked was The Magician's Castle...

I once tried to ace the bunker with four people

The bunker was one of the most infuriating things I've ever done. Ever. But the collector was pretty hard too.
    I am a proud nerd and band geek.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music"

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Your First Group 100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    chinook3
    Blog Entries

Boom Town.... Nuff said
    Spoiler Spoiler - My Original Sig!
    I like glitches, making good levels, and gadding about the LBP community! What more can I say?

"There's No Such Thing As People Who Say Stupid Things......
    Only Stupid People Who Say Thing's" ~chinook3

I'm gonna have to go with Boomtown and Serpent Shrine on this one, the level itself is fairly simple, but acing them is a PITA because of the bombs...I was stuck on acing Shrine for a few attempts because of that **** sheriff and the section at the end of Boomtown with the jetpacks is argh worthy. The other levels were pretty simple to ace with a bit of elbow grease, it's just the bombs are more anger-inducing because one wrong move and BOOM, restart level.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 181
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Dialgax07

I'd have to say The Construction Site. Spent 1 week trying (and failing...) to ace it, to do it first time on the Sunday morning.... Darn...

Awesome Sig by nunsmasher.
    Pokemon Black and White Version; March 4th 2011!!

I'm replaying the game, and i must say...

BOOM TOWN, BOOM MOTH********** TOWN.

I'm probably one of the few LPB owners that never finished the story levels due to time constraints over the years... now things have changed. With LBP2 coming out, I decided to pick up where I left off.. and where is that? The BUNKER...and I hate hate hate it. I made it up to the giant wheel and keep screwing up. Also, with all the previous levels I'm missing a good deal of items. Most of my levels are 60 - 90% item completed --and just started going back to do final collection.

YOU LOOKED AT IT :3 The age of LOLZ's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 296
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Vladek2005

...The...Collector... *shudder* I do crazy stuff for costumes...

" For every man there is a cause which he would gladly die for.
    Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to.
    And every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation.
    And shed his blood, to stem the flood, to barricade invasion." -Bleach

Tron-X, I'm right there with ya, I too have never finished it, am also on The Bunker level, and have only collected about 57% of all the collectibles. But it's 57% more than I would've had if I didn;t have LPB1...

This is a sentence. Number7Million's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    You know, that place with the thing and also stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron-X View Post
    I'm probably one of the few LPB owners that never finished the story levels due to time constraints over the years... now things have changed. With LBP2 coming out, I decided to pick up where I left off.. and where is that? The BUNKER...and I hate hate hate it. I made it up to the giant wheel and keep screwing up. Also, with all the previous levels I'm missing a good deal of items. Most of my levels are 60 - 90% item completed --and just started going back to do final collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizaerd View Post
    Tron-X, I'm right there with ya, I too have never finished it, am also on The Bunker level, and have only collected about 57% of all the collectibles. But it's 57% more than I would've had if I didn;t have LPB1...
    Well, if we're on the subject of object collecting, then I have to go with ANYTHING ISLANDS. I am missing one cruddin' object on each of them and I want to kick my TV set.

I personally dislike the bunker sorry hate to powerful of a word at moments hehehe.

Ever feel like drowning?
    A moment suspended in time
    A dream
    Or reality...

Bunker - especially trying to ace it without dying
    and one of the asian ones, the one where you'd run on sticks

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 86
    100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    DesignedJ
    Blog Entries

Probably the acing the final boss. Blarg

no doubt,the bunker i just to make it without dying over 25 times.this lvl make me REALLY angry.

Boom Town so far, really made me go into a raging fit inside. Even with people online, I could not beat it. I finally beat it, but man... that part with the dropping canyons whilst holding the explosions... pain in the butt!

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    MoonfaceDesigns

Boom Town gets on my nerves a lot because of the bomb sections near the end. Whenever I play that level with other people they always blow up from hitting the moving rocks or hold X on their jetpacks and cause themselves to blow up that way. I'm normally the only one left alive when all the lives have run out and I have to try and clear the section perfectly or suffer restarting the level again.

ppl always complain about the bunker, i almost beat it first try then got on the 2nd. i HATED the actually collecter himself. not so much he was hard, just he was cheap. i beat him first try then i died by going behind his statue at the end. when you replay, you have to go in through the monorail AGAIN, and go down the shaft AGAIN, and it takes forever when you have to keep redoing. first parts easy, but 2nd isnt consistent, the bots he shoots out always change their timing once you think yove got it down. i aced it a SECOND time, and i still got shocked somehow, i mustve broken 10 things in my room, and when your mad you dont play as well. finally i beat it, but that experience scarred me with a deep hatred for the collector

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10