BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

logo looks nice...any chance you can make more changes like the last O? looked really nice

Thanks mang, we'll see about it. I think I'm going to lighten the stem cell in the back since the colors are rather prominent, but I might throw in some changes elsewhere.

3 Cheers for JUMPING THE GUN!!!! "Hip hip"
    Haha, no doubt.

EDIT: I created a project website. http://www.daviddino.com/daviddino.c...l_Sackboy.html

Of course, it will be updated as the project continues on. ^^
    2011 Guinness World Record Holder for LBP2

Newest Level: The Gundam Wing Project *Spotlighted*

Award Winning Levels
    2009 Sackie Nominee: The Azure Palace | 2009 Sackie Winner: LittleBigContra Stage 8: Alien's Lair | LBP GOTY Featured Level: The Steampunk Samurai | 2010 DML Competition Best in Class: Artistic - Stem Cell Sackboy Series | The Fist of Craft Earth *Mm Picked*

lol i know this is probably going to sound old for you but....stem cell sackboy sequel for LBP2? with sackbots....lol sorry i know you probably have been hearing about this nonstop...but still lol you were the first person i had to ask about levels...

especially because

gundam DLC + sackbots = gevurahGOD

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrazy View Post
    lol i know this is probably going to sound old for you but....stem cell sackboy sequel for LBP2? with sackbots....lol sorry i know you probably have been hearing about this nonstop...but still lol you were the first person i had to ask about levels...

especially because

gundam DLC + sackbots = gevurahGOD

lol
    You know, I'm going to propose that question to the foundation. Considering it isn't that far along, there's so much potential in making Stem Cell Sackboy even easier to send its message. We'll see though. ^^

As for the suits... you know its gonna be crazy. :3

Award Winning Levels
    2009 Sackie Nominee: The Azure Palace | 2009 Sackie Winner: LittleBigContra Stage 8: Alien's Lair | LBP GOTY Featured Level: The Steampunk Samurai | 2010 DML Competition Best in Class: Artistic - Stem Cell Sackboy Series | The Fist of Craft Earth *Mm Picked*

Beta 1 has just been published. Go ahead and mess around with it. I'll see you guys in New York!

Award Winning Levels

lol hellz yeah man gundams with sackbots will mean worlds colliding

also going to check out the beta...will provide feedback shortly

it just got announced I won "Best in Class: Artistic" for Stem Cell Sackboy in the digital media learning competition! I also found out my budget got doubled as well!

I'll post the full list of winners when it goes up officially on the press release.
    Last edited by gevurah22; 05-26-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Award Winning Levels

hey at least you're part of the winners...so it's good enough having you there representing LBP for us....and now with LBP2 coming out....things can only get better

Thanks man. It looks like we're good to go to push this project onto LPB2, so that's good to know. I can get really crazy now. ^^

Award Winning Levels

Wow, congrats!
    MY LEVELS
    F4F
    :The Art of Stickering
    Sackerella and the Red Stiletto Race!
    The Harebrained Hoedown!

Phone Jacker!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb024 View Post
    Phone Jacker!!!!
    That's what he gets for choosing Boston, lol.

Award Winning Levels

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4