The team of Creators designing LBPC: The Game have just released an" /> LBPC: The Game - official trailer released!
BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default LBPC: The Game - official trailer released!

The team of Creators designing LBPC: The Game have just released an official trailer for the pack. For those of you who don't know, LBPC: The Game is a massive LittleBigPlanet project created by members of LBPCentral, about LBPCentral. When released, there'll be 13 story levels and various minigames, making this one of the biggest LBP projects ever. The trailer itself was whipped up by Leather Monkey and jwwphotos, two LBPC regulars, but the pack was designed by a larger group of Creators. With RockSauron at the helm, RickRock_777, Lady_Luck__777, Takelow, XTrophX, MrsSpookyBuz, SLS10, Burnvictim42, and KoRnDawwg have all been working tirelessly to get this massive undertaking finished. We think it looks great - watch the video above and let us know what you think in the comments!
    Last edited by comphermc; 07-19-2010 at 08:27 PM.

I just watched this on sackinima's youtube channel. I am so very looking forward to this.
    Also, SLS10 saying he is going to kill me means one ba******* boss fight is coming.

Visuals on the levels look great, gameplay looks amazing (especially looking forward to the mine carts a la Indiana Jones).

LBP2 Levels
    /-/ Mm Pick! >>>Valley Folds<<< Mm Pick! /-/
    /-/ Spyro the Dragon - Castle Heights /-/

LBPVita Levels
    /-/ Space Blade /-/
    /-/ A Vita Christmas Countdown (Project) /-/

^-^

Yeah, I'm really excited that this is up... You have no idea how much fun it's been organizing this, and how proud of this i am... YESH.

Ok, anyway, I'd like to thank my team without whom I wouldn't be able to do anything. Also, Leather Monkey and jwwphotos for making this awesome trailer of course.

Also, I'd like to thank CC for not quitting on this during those first few bad months, and basically letting me do my own thing as I got this all set up- it allowed me tog et my act together, and now it's close!

And finally, of course, LBPC itself, who without its awesomeness there is no way I'd even want to do this. you guys RAWK

And finally... yeah. Here it is. Enjoy .

Speaking of which... yes, this soon
    Last edited by RockSauron; 02-07-2010 at 04:30 PM.

This statement is true.

Hmm, this looks cool! What an awesome trailer too!

Thanks to Rock for allowing me to make the trailer! I had fun. Thanks to jwwphotos too for coming in at the last minute and recording hours of footage!

EDIT: What the hell, thanks to everyone involved with this, all your support and feedback was very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Leather-Monkey; 02-07-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    plasmavore
    Blog Entries

Yay trailer! I noticed a lot of members in it Can't wait!!

Wow, i am so exited about this!!! That trailer was AWESOME!!! I don't actually have anything else to say... speechless lolz.

EDIT: at the end when it says "coming soon", shouldn't it say "coming VERY soon"?
    Last edited by Doopz; 08-13-2010 at 04:27 PM.

I loved the intro and the music! Excellent touches lol

Spoiler Spoiler - LBP2 Levels..

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 407

PSN
    Morgana25

The word epic was made for stuff just like that! Brilliant trailer Leathers! Great film work jww. Seriously bad ____ stuff guys! Well done!

I want the music - what is it?

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Oh wow! That turned out awesome!! Great work Leather-Monkey! ...and most welcome and glad to have been able to help out. Plus it was fun getting a sneak peak at everything which possibly was my sneaky intentions or possibly just a nice guy? Hmmmmm..

Ahh well... You decide.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 920
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Zwoltopia
    Blog Entries

Looks great, doesn't it? Well done Leathers and Jww.
    The game is going to be pretty awesome, I can garantuee it!!
    Last edited by Zwollie; 02-07-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    PSN: Zwoltopia

My Levels: Sir Sackboy, The Accidental Hero: Chapter I , Chapter II , Chapter III (preview)
    Other published bits & sideprojects: Leroy Wolfgang (character contest) Proto Droid 2000 (Retro-robot contest)
    Be obnoxious, be the first! Join The First Group! | The Caption Contest - ROUND 29!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana25 View Post
    The word epic was made for stuff just like that! Brilliant trailer Leathers! Great film work jww. Seriously bad ____ stuff guys! Well done!

I want the music - what is it?
    Veigar - Eternal Empire

Yep. and thanks guys, I hope this will love up to your expectations

This statement is true.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 417
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    shawneboi

From the list of creators who are involved in this project....I KNOW this will be amazing. A must play for all members!

Wow, excellent trailer!

I knew about this project, but with this trailer, it just makes it more concrete!

I'm really looking forward to this!
    [FONT="Arial"]Online Pod : www.dajdaj03lbp.weebly.com

Wow! Looks like it's going to be awesome! The vid really revs up the anticipation!! Nice work!

Oh wow, this looks great!

Ok kinda off topic but, Rock, how are you doing that? The second someone posts you thank them. Are you just constantly refreshing the page or what? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Doopz479 View Post
    Ok kinda off topic but, Rock, how are you doing that? The second someone posts you thank them. Are you just constantly refreshing the page or what? Weird.
    Do not underestimate my stalker abilities. I know all that happens as soon as it happens. I am more then a ninja. I am... a Pirate.

... Anyway, don't doubt the power of New Posts? :/

At any rate... yes, it will rawk.

Although, one last thing- the boss of me shown in the trailer isn't the one in the game. yes, it's the model, but Joey updated the boss so now it won't have a jetpack- I just didn't feel like making leather edit that out after waiting 3 hours for this to upload to youtube yesterday . So yeah, you can see what i look like, but not the current boss.

also, doesn't seem like the video really gets wider here, so you may need to go to yotube and click the widen button if you want to see it in widescreen.

This statement is true.

18. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    also, doesn't seem like the video really gets wider here, so you may need to go to yotube and click the widen button if you want to see it in widescreen.
    Try this button:
    Publication1.jpg

Toolmaster of LBPCentral v0rtex's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 686
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    v0rtex2002
    Blog Entries

Wow - Epic is right, Morgana! That trailer is epic and makes me literally salivate at the prospect of getting my hands on these levels!

when are they out I wanna play them the first day they are published!!!!¬!!!!!!
    psn: alex_owen

Thanks to Leather monkey for the awesome sig and avatar

22. Thanks!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... LastLast