BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default We need a QA Technician!

We need a super top notch QA Technician to join our team of mega testers. If you are one, you should apply to us without delay!

Working closely with the rest of the Studio you will be responsible for ensuring our software meets the high standards that we set ourselves as a company, your responsibilities will include:

• Provide testing on all areas of our games across the complete development lifecycle.

• Strong emphasis on early testing and providing feedback on functionality.

• Testing new development tools and server technology and documenting their features and usage.

• Creation of test cases in line with the functional test plan set out by the QA Manager.

• Create documentation on game features and functionality for use internally and externally.

• Working closely with other internal and external testers and test teams providing guidance and help where necessary.

Read more and apply here.

-------------------------

"We need a QA Technician!" is an automatically posted news item which was grabbed from MediaMolecule.com. The original article can be found here.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    XFrogBoyX
    Blog Entries

Now I can do that!

I have found many glitches in littlebigplanet but unfortuneately i dont live near you guys T_T That is a thing that i could do for you guys but I dobt im able to...

Joshua

i dont suppose your looking for a trainee QA Technician

Lol, before we get a bunch of," OMG GOLLY WILLY WONKA WHISKERZ!! CAN I HAZ?" Please click on the link and read the whole list of responsibilities and requirements. They want someone with experience and maturity. I'm gunna tell you right now, there's no way I can apply for this. I have no experience in this sort of thing. (I'm also probably not old enough.)
    Follow me on Twitter: @Cubixphere
    Visit my LBP.me Profile!
    My new level: Factory Shutdown [1P]
    Old levels: ShamgarBlade Levels

7. Thanks!

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    YEAH_NAH
    Blog Entries

when i'm old enough, and if i get a career in gaming, i want to work for MM (if they still exist in "THE FUTURE")
    awesome sig by huntedstorm
    Come, raise money for the research for a cure at the "Naux Glitch Research Facility"
    and help those little fellas.

Spoiler Spoiler - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Love is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to formulate a reason for their primal urges.
    It means nothing. NOTHING MUHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by YEAH_NAH View Post
    when i'm old enough, and if i get a career in gaming, i want to work for MM (if they still exist in "THE FUTURE")
    Why wouldn't they exist?

Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    YEAH_NAH
    Blog Entries

well, im 13 so I doubt the will still be around (unless the are like sega and produce the most awesome game EVAR!!!... (oh, wait... THEY ALREADY HAVE!!!!))
    Come, raise money for the research for a cure at the "Naux Glitch Research Facility"

Love is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to formulate a reason for their primal urges.

Quote Originally Posted by brendal100 View Post
    I have found many glitches in littlebigplanet but unfortuneately i dont live near you guys T_T That is a thing that i could do for you guys but I dobt im able to...
    This is an actual job, not just some random happy-time betorz testing m8.
    In short, you actually have to have experience in th video game industry to have a shot at it, dude. (other than just playing a lot.)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleon View Post
    This is an actual job, not just some random happy-time betorz testing m8.
    In short, you actually have to have experience in th video game industry to have a shot at it, dude. (other than just playing a lot.)
    As it turns out...Mm does more than eat ice cream and play video games.

PSN
    YEAH_NAH
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil View Post
    As it turns out...Mm does more than eat ice cream and play video games.

The person who does that is ME!!!!

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 325
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Weretigr
    Blog Entries

It's not all fun and games you know! (No pun intended) You'd have tight deadlines to meet, you'd have to play games over and over constantly - occasionally even in other languages!

You need to have a basic knowledge in coding so you know the possibilities of what went wrong and why. Good communication skills and lots of experience in the gaming industry!

Unfortunately I don't yet have the 2 years games industry experience, but gimme a call in about 3 years time, and I'll help you guys with LBP 3
    Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart. One who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.”
    — Marvin J. Ashton

Contact me: @dayneoram

LBPC MINECRAFT SERVER
    198.12.70.37:8123

(May be discontinued.. It's been a while..)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 738
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    julle_25-
    Blog Entries

i could do this... got much experiense of gaming and know common programming glitches, visited diffrent game deployers asked about the servers and ofc the gameplay ideas, i would happily move to england.

however as usual, asking forums like this might not be a good idea, how many here's over 18 anyway?
    I forget stuff! Remind me please!

Quote Originally Posted by >er View Post
    however as usual, asking forums like this might not be a good idea, how many here's over 18 anyway?
    You'd be surprised.

Besides this was posted on MediaMolecule.com here originally but LBPC automatically grabs all the articles from there and posts them here.

You'd know that if you read the small print.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by >er View Post
    i could do this... got much experiense of gaming and know common programming glitches, visited diffrent game deployers asked about the servers and ofc the gameplay ideas,
    Yes, wonderful, but it helps if you can actually come anywhere close to meeting the job spec
    Last edited by rtm223; 09-25-2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: sniped
    -- ? --