BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default What level can you get the diamond material? And how?

Hey guys, I was just wondering how I can get that diamond material, that I have seen in other people's levels. It would be a great help to know which level, and how to get it.

Thanks!

Waiting for LBP3 patch !! mistervista's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mistervista

Mmm, not sure what you mean by diamond material ! Have you got a picture of it so we can see exactly which one it is ?
    Sig by Rhyfelwr
    : HOMAGE 1: " Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea", Sheriff Sack 2: On the trail of Texas Jack,Pirates Of The Caribbean - Part 1: The Compass and Jack Sparrow, PLASMAVILLE-Winner of Sackcast Gadders Trial , Sheriff Sack: Cleaning up the town of Sackwood.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    trip090
    Blog Entries

is it the really shiny one with diamonds in it? and the word LBP on it? i think you get that in the metropolis.
    At Least I Have Chicken!

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SECRET MATERIALS AND STICKERS
    DESTRUCTION DEVICE

Quote Originally Posted by trip090 View Post
    is it the really shiny one with diamonds in it? and the word LBP on it? i think you get that in the metropolis.
    Yes, but what level, and how?

Enemy of the People Richasackboy's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Richasackboy

Quote Originally Posted by xCandiiQueen View Post
    Yes, but what level, and how?

In Subway, in the Metropolis, there is a racegate with spinning fanlike things. Next to it is a sticker switch that only excepts a graffiti type sticker. Sticker it, and it will release three prize bubbles, containing LBP Shiny Metal as one.

In The Construction Site, bouncing on one of the creatures heads after killing it, then grabbing a sponge circle with a grab switch will take you up to a platform with three platforms connected by strings/winches. You need to balance, and then jump off of them onto the next one in order to get to the top, get some prize bubbles (Disco Metal, Flame Throttle metal... Etc.) and a key for... I think it's a survival challenge. I'll check back with results soon.