BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default The Complete Guide to Secret Materials and Stickers

Secret items are the things that Media Molecule don't give you. Some of these materials resemble glitched materials with swapped properties but if Media Molecule used them, why can't we? Some of these are real patterned proper materials and the stickers are the real deal too. There are many members of the community out there that don't know about these hidden gems so I've started up this thread to categorize and store information about all the secret stickers and materials out there and how to get them, seeing as it's pretty hard to find out about all the secret creation goodies from just one place.

This now includes objects by popular demand.

Big shout out to ViniciusBR11 for the brilliant pictures of the materials!

Extra:

The Complete Level to Secret Materials and Stickers is out now! It contains the majority of the materials featured here (even the non-editable ones like lava), all the stickers, decorations and objects. So, if you need a material, or even all of them, just copy the level to your moon and save what you want. It's that easy!

Spoiler Spoiler - LittleBigPlanet 1

Spoiler Spoiler - LittleBigPlanet 2

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

I know there are a lot more than this so feel free to post them and how to get them!
    Last edited by trip090; 08-03-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    At Least I Have Chicken!

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SECRET MATERIALS AND STICKERS
    DESTRUCTION DEVICE

2. Thanks!

.jamo, >er., agrx, Alec, alex_owen, applepod124, Arkei, Arnald23, Asbestos101, ATMLVE, Aya042, Mr_T-Shirt, Bang126, BitPieStudios, Blackfalcon, BlahYourHamster, Blue Helmet, BonBonBoi, BrainStew, Burnvictim42, Captain, cgCody, ChrisUbi, comphermc, ConverseFox, Coxy224, Cpt_Sainsburys, croissantbuncake, Darkcloudrepeat, Darth, DaSpoony, Doopz, dorien, Dragonvarsity, Drakora, DrShmoogle, DrunkenFist_Lee, Emogotsaone, Eronninja13, flamingemu, FocusRSdude, fodawim, Foofles, Frogmeister, Fuzzbreeks, gamerC0LA64, getyourwings5, goldenclaw13, GreatWhite000, GreyMRP, GribbleGrunger, Gui_Rike, Heckboy88, HoBoZ, Holguin86, horwitzer, iBubek, iGotFancyPants, Incinerator22, Indri, InfinityBound, JakePutz, Jaslow, javi haguse, John82wa, Jovuto, JspOt, Jyrroe, K3NDRAKRAY, Kaboosh99, Kaumy, Kern, Kiminski, kiwidog, KlawwTheClown, L1N3R1D3R, Lady_Luck__777, lemurboy12, LittleBigDave, Loius, Marauder47, Marysand, MegaBlob, nillrecuring, midnight_heist, monstahr, moonwire, Morgana25, Muskwa_1, napero7, nitewalker11, O-SuPeR_MoNkEy-O, Ostler5000, phil_003, piggabling, R0GUE--Elite, Rabid-Coot, Ragfell, Ricano, Richasackboy, Rogar, RoharDragontamer, RottenAvocado, rseah, RSQViper, Rustbukkit, Ryanz19, RibShark, saarraz1, Sackwise, Saku401, vezonfan01, samalot, schm0, sdw4, Sehven, shadow3596, ShamgarBlade, shebhnt, ShiftyDog, Sim725, FlipMeister, Skalio-, slidedrum, sparkle80, srgt_poptart, Starchy, Stephanie_Ravens, suchiacatdog, Sunrise_Moon, Super_Dork_42, supremeoverlord1, SwagosPuntos, tabycatmeow, Takelow, talbot-trembler, tanrockstan34, The age of LOLZ, TheLBPexperience, Tikaki-MooMoo, tomodon246, v0rtex, ViniciusBR11, VnGamer234, waD_Delma, warlord_evil, Weretigr, Werewolf07, wolverine_2008, X-FROGBOY-X, Xero Space, Yarbone, YEAH_NAH, ZramuliZ

This is very cool. Thanks for letting us know that. Are there any for add on packs?

4. Thanks!

Wow, never new about these, of course I am a creating noob so....

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! Burnvictim42's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Burnvictim42
    Blog Entries

There are some things for add on packs as well, such as the tweakable laser in the MGS pack. Are you going to add in the hidden stickers/decorations as well?

Hmm, I'll bear this in mind! Thanks Trip!

Thx to Yarbone for the sig!

Platinum Trophies

Fallout 3
    Uncharted 2
    Bad Company 2
    Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time
    LittleBigPlanet

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 853

PSN
    Morgana25

There is a green sponge with tiny lighter green daisies on it that is available somewhere in the Gardens template {EDIT: Islands Template]... I've never found it but I know xkappax loves the stuff.
    Last edited by Morgana25; 03-11-2010 at 03:11 AM.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

9. Thanks!

There's cardboard something in the MGS pack... I think one of the mechs is made out of some cardboard gekko-style material? Not sure.

I wonder why they didn't give us some of this stuff. On purpose? By accident?

They are probably hidden easter egg materials. They probably don't wont the templates going to waste. Its like a treasure hunt. Rare materils hidden in places you generally don't go.
    Music Heals The Soul

wow, just wow, really intersting, just a question, does the cardboard wood, keep explosion resistance but is as light as cardboard? If thats the case the i have found a way to make light mechs with resistance of steel!

Sackperson Demagogue Incinerator22's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,161
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Incinerator22
    Blog Entries

The back of king zola is a sponge material we have only it acts like wood.

14. Thanks!

I kinda made a thread like this, but the secret materials part as a suptopic. If you said it was ok, maybe I should remove my hidden materials list and just put a link to this thread?

The thread is called "The Small Things in LBP", there's a link in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana25 View Post
    There is a green sponge with tiny lighter green daisies on it that is available somewhere in the Gardens template... I've never found it but I know xkappax loves the stuff.
    This is the best material that has ever been created ever! It's actually from the Islands Template. Here's a pic of it:

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 291

PSN
    trip090
    Blog Entries

@Incinerator22
    im gonna check that out.
    EDIT: you're right (of course)! added it to the list.

@warlord_evil
    that's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnvictim42 View Post
    There are some things for add on packs as well, such as the tweakable laser in the MGS pack. Are you going to add in the hidden stickers/decorations as well?
    i might add the secret stickers and decorations at a later date.

thanks for comments everyone. im going to keep adding to this.
    Last edited by trip090; 03-11-2010 at 06:42 AM.
    At Least I Have Chicken!

DESTRUCTION DEVICE

Maybe you should mention the cookie cutter method, where you enlarge an object, create a "cookie cutter" (an object with a square hole in it), press L3 to copy, then triangle over the object to cut out a little piece. It makes lava editable. At least, if it hasn't been patched yet, I used it a long time ago.

And I'd expect this sort of thread in the Tutorials section, maybe move it?

PSN
    trip090
    Blog Entries

yeah, i forgot about that. i'll mention it in the top.

as for moving this, i thought it was fine here. made sense to me. but, now with all the how to obtain an material thing, it makes more sense if it was in tutorials.

we need some Mystic Mod Magic to move this thread.
    Last edited by trip090; 03-11-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    At Least I Have Chicken!

DESTRUCTION DEVICE

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Matimooo

I've seen smearable lava in a patch icon for a glitch museum but the level didnt explain it, how on earth do you do it?
    LBP/2 PROJECTS

SONOUCHI series-(ties together most old projects) (planning) PROJECT BANDICOOT (planning)
    ROCKET CHEETAH ATTACK (planning)Left 4 Dead 2 LBP2-( planning)
    Don't Eat The Chocolate (Planning)

PSN
    trip090
    Blog Entries

you can get it from certain levels in the community. there are a few out there. just search for lava material. you'll find it.
    At Least I Have Chicken!

DESTRUCTION DEVICE

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KernelM
    Blog Entries

This is really useful well done

Just FYI, there are a bunch of secret stickers and decorations, too. I know a monkey head sticker comes off of the flamingo story object. And you can get a secret orange flower decoration from the Giraffe story object.

Monkey head (note: I added the facial features):

Secret Flower:

Last edited by xkappax; 03-11-2010 at 04:13 PM.

Sackperson Sergeant
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Syroc
    Blog Entries

The green daisy material is indeed great. Especially when combined with Hessian in a Japanese themed level.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... LastLast