BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18
    The_Beasty_Lion

what the heck I never knew any of that. All a long I thought I had everything they had *Sob* cheaters !1

Spaceman0

LBP2: if you go into one of the tower of whoop levels from the beta there are loads of sound objects that look like one but sound like others, also if you go to one of the mini towers outside made from toilet rolls you can walk through the front of them, theres also a light with a slightly different colour just on top

Last edited by Spaceman0; 04-12-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: pics

3. Thanks!

One of the items you listed is the tweakable laser. I have it completed and I'm willing to share it and my variations with the community. My name on the PSN is also kender42. Should I set it as a "prize bubble", send it as a gift, etc. What would be the best method?

Someone discovered a new secret material which has no texture, is invisible, and behaves like glass. Plus, there's a few secret stickers that I found out about since my last post: the one that's included by default on all Sequencers, and the Christophe Molecule stickers from the easter egg in "Got the Hump".

MEASE666

hey. This is my first post on any site so sorry if i do it wrong. I found a way to get a sinking holographic material, that is editable and smearable. capture some hologram and emit it from an emitter, set to destroy by falling apart. Pause after the breaking sound and duplicate the emitted block. Next turn it into gas, capture it to poppit, get the captured version out and unlethalize it. Finished. It should now be editable in all the normal ways but will not float and cannot be recaptured into poppit.

LittleBigBuilders Founder ZeusInTraining's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Overall activity: 0%
    Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points Your First Group 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ZeusInTraining
    Blog Entries

I found a material in LBP2 that has no texture, is invisible, unmoveable without selecting the area it's in, has the characteristics of cardboard, grabable, unbreakable, not smearable, cant use and no method can be used to cut out a shape of it, strangely shaped like a banana. Hope you can figure something out from this! I call it Invisible Banana Material!
    ZeusInTraining -
    LBP.me

New-ish Level!
    LBPC Thread
    LBP.me Link

8. Thanks!

Me and my friend found TONS of secret materials last Summer. they're in each LBP1 story template, and look like normal materials. but the catch is that they behave like Dark Matter without any tweaking whatsoever. you really have to look for them, because they're well hidden.
    [Generic Signature]

10. Thanks!

Keep Moving Forward ConverseFox's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 541
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    cory_7101995
    Blog Entries

So, is there a level with all of these that is copyable?

KEEP
    CALM

AND
    ALLONS-
    Y!

12. Thanks!

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 41

PSN
    JimboMorris

therr was one on Terrible ONI, if you unlethalize him, the block he is standing on is glitches in LBP1. I used it to make invisible gas in my Crane Game level. It's only invisible if played in LBP1.

I didn't see this on the list anywhere.

14. Thanks!

MEASE666

I found some weird stickers in the marvel pack on the Freeway Frenzy level. there is a wall with graffiti sticker on the walls as you zoom past, and both building types in the middle layer are made with photo stickers. I also found another two, one each on the burglars in the human torches lorry and one on the police in the cars.

16. Thanks!

The_Iron_Man666

Quote Originally Posted by trip090 View Post
    Secret items are the things that Media Molecule don't give you. Some of these materials resemble glitched materials with swapped properties but if Media Molecule used them, why can't we? Some of these are real patterned proper materials and the stickers are the real deal too. There are many members of the community out there that don't know about these hidden gems so I've started up this thread to categorize and store information about all the secret stickers and materials out there and how to get them, seeing as it's pretty hard to find out about all the secret creation goodies from just one place.

This now includes objects by popular demand.

Big shout out to ViniciusBR11 for the brilliant pictures of the materials!

Extra:

The Complete Level to Secret Materials and Stickers is out now! It contains the majority of the materials featured here (even the non-editable ones like lava), all the stickers, decorations and objects. So, if you need a material, or even all of them, just copy the level to your moon and save what you want. It's that easy!

Spoiler Spoiler - LittleBigPlanet 1

Spoiler Spoiler - LittleBigPlanet 2

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

I know there are a lot more than this so feel free to post them and how to get them!
    I know how to find a LOT of secret stickers, I'll invite you to a game and show you them all...

18. Thanks!

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 41

PSN
    JimboMorris

Have you read through the thread yet? Why would anybody bother trying to follow someone online when they can just read where to find it here? There's a lot more than just what the OP posted, check out the ones other people har posted too!

Crankeedoo

I know a secret LBP2 sticker and secret LBP2 costumes. The silver quilted skin, which you get by saving one of the sackbot's costumes in the advanced camera tutorial, and taking off the head piece. The Skin-colored skin, which you get by putting on Victoria's or Avalon's costume, putting on some glasses, and removing the glasses. And the microchip sticker, which is stuck by default on microchips.

21. Thanks!

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 45
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    goranilic

Quote Originally Posted by Crankeedoo View Post
    The Skin-colored skin, which you get by putting on Victoria's or Avalon's costume, putting on some glasses, and removing the glasses.
    This combination with Victoria's costume end up with my PS3 frozen when I attempt to save new costume.

Spotlighted in Community Spotlight Episode 104

Spotlighted in Community Spotlight Episode 90

Sticks and stones may break my bones
    but words will never hurt me

Default Epic

Awesome!! Can't wait to see if anyone come up with any for LBP 2!

I have a secret material from LBP2....I call it "semi solid matter". Sack boy can walk through, but all materials and objects cannot. http://lbp.me/v/etkxrh

Thread
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 521
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    runandtell-that
    Blog Entries

I have that too sachscha you can also get that by using a. Not gate attached to itself and a auto destroyer on fall apart

supacat

Zeus, I have found a similar material, but it is slightly editable. I just posted a blog about it if you would like to read it and see if my discovery is the same as yours.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18