BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Graveyard Castle

Graveyard Castle by alismuffin
    My 'Graveyard Castle' level has some interesting features that I had not tried out yet. The main purpose was to achieve a password type contraption as you can see in my screenshot. I have made this level copyable so as anyone who wants to know how to do the password contraption can have a look. No story line sorry.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Spark151
    Blog Entries

I got stuck at the beginning.
    Where you pass by the lock puzzle, the elevator is closed and won't open up for me.
    Am I missing something?
    Without the sun, there is no moon. Without a me, there is no you.

Mudkip! Use bubble beam! TheNerd's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 335

PSN
    Play_the_Nerd
    Blog Entries

Nicely made level. Loved the obstacles you used. A bit too corner edited, ease up on the corner editing. No Background? It didn't set the mood up for a Graveyard castle And, where are the tombstones? I gave your level 3 stars. You could do a lot better if you put more time into this. Don't make it copyable! Make a tutorial level for the password contraption. Anyone can just take your level.

@Spark - did you solve the lock and pull the winch after?

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 288
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Spark151
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNerd View Post
    Nicely made level. Loved the obstacles you used. A bit too corner edited, ease up on the corner editing. No Background? It didn't set the mood up for a Graveyard castle And, where are the tombstones? I gave your level 3 stars. You could do a lot better if you put more time into this. Don't make it copyable! Make a tutorial level for the password contraption. Anyone can just take your level.

@Spark - did you solve the lock and pull the winch after?
    How were you suppose to solve that puzzle, there's no info about it, or did I skip something....
    Without the sun, there is no moon. Without a me, there is no you.

yea sorry about that spark. i had primarily made it just to try out the lock contraption. password is 1234. i have a new level on the way that has a lock and tells u the key along the way.

@ Play_The_Nerd: thanks. yea i think i got a bit corner editor happy:P
    ha ha yea if i had that graveyard background it wouldve been better ay?

well since its not a level i really put much time into i dont mind ppl copying:P mebe they could even improve it. anyways thanks for the feedback :3

Hi ali985
    I think that you have very good ideas about mechanisms and puzzle, I would like to see some level more detailed, i gave you 3 stars, I think that you are able to do amazing levels!
    With very little time to write a decent feedback
    My levels:
    Nimbus 2.0 F4F
    The Bubble Hunter (Coming soon)

thanks man im currently working on a longer and more detailed level

Finally got around to playing this level an I am impressed by some of the mechanics you have in it. I was also stuck on the first part for a while as 1234 only works when positioned juuuust right.

The rest of the puzzles were very well done and easy to understand but I think it would help if you used a little more variety in material at spots.

Quote Originally Posted by ali985 View Post
    ha ha yea if i had that graveyard background it wouldve been better ay?
    If you don't mind a little time sink, you can make a decent night sky by using the flat layer at the back, dark bark material and then using the white dot or white star stickers downscaled and placing them all over. I had this in my haunted house level that corrupted. :-/