BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default LittleBigPlanet 2 quasi confirmed - will feature Electronic music

Electronic artist Chris "Ochre" Leary confirmed a LittleBigPlanet sequel yesterday when he mistakenly tweeted that one of his tracks will be included in the new game. Although Sony attempted to kill the spread of the rumor by having Leary remove the tweet, the news spread like wildfire to various gaming sites (Kotaku included) before the damage control was in full effect.

According to IGN, the song rumored to be included in the new sequel is Infotain Me. It sounds like nothing that's been included in LittleBigPlanet thus far, but it still definitely seems like it would be a good fit for a LittleBigPlanet game.

Sony was likely planning to announce the sequel sometime this year, probably at or before E3, so keep your eyes out for new information about this over the coming months.
    Last edited by ConfusedCartman; 04-17-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Noooooo, so it was true
    I think I'm gonna cry

Kinda disappointed since I feel that LBP1 hasn't reached it's full potential yet, but really shouldn't be surprised.

I just hope that it links to LBP1, so you'd be able to play LBP1 levels using a LBP2 disc, so all the millions now of levels will still be able to be used. Please let that happen.

Either way, can't elaly say i'm surprised.

This statement is true.

you got the wrong song its Infotain me here

Kotaku all way sliping up, Kotaku should cut & paste off NeoGAF <_< they always do next time lol

Sounds like a new tutorials song I just hope we'll actually be able to use it in our levels!
    Bye

Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreyMRP View Post
    Sounds like a new tutorials song I just hope we'll actually be able to use it in our levels!
    Yeah, Mm didn't give us the tutorial song "My Advice"

Quote Originally Posted by jump_button View Post
    you got the wrong song its Infotain me here

Kotaku all way sliping up, Kotaku should cut & paste off NeoGAF <_< they always do next time lol
    They just included that song as an example - I couldn't find any solid information about which song was used. I'll update the post with this song, but if you could get me a source to link to, that would be great.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Well I can't complain - but I really hope it adds more layers and/or motion.

I'm kinda with Rock on this though, they better let us play LBP levels on the LBP2 disk

Sig by the awesome Val
    PSN: Coxy224
    Showcased in PSP & PSV: Minecart Madness [Spotlighted!] | The Great Palace Of Emitters [Spotlighted!] | [VCC] The Christmas Arcade [Vita Christmas Countdown Level]
    Member of Ladies of LBPC Social Group

This could go one of a few ways:
    1. It is an expansion pack, with a new story mode and features, while retaining all LBP1 data (I really would prefer it that way), or...
    2. It is a completely new game with new mechanics, new engine, and new way of creating, but no way of carrying over data. People will be disapointed if this happens. That is all.

10. Thanks!

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 853

PSN
    Morgana25

I'd love for LBP1 data to carry over.... we'll have to see though.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post
    They just included that song as an example - I couldn't find any solid information about which song was used. I'll update the post with this song, but if you could get me a source to link to, that would be great.
    here the tweet

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 333
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    DarkFray
    Blog Entries

Personally I think that the song Drink Malk would fit better as a new LBP song.

I always knew there would be a LBP2. And honestly, I can't wait! I just really hope they allow you to keep all the previous DLC and Content, or otherwise make the game like...$30.00, because new DLC really makes the game expensive.

Oh yeah aawsomee!!! although MM wont get any rest anymore
    Last edited by Smelling-Cowboy; 04-17-2010 at 08:42 PM.

Slap wham wo!

I am the Walpony? Neighh! Astrosimi's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 584

PSN
    Astrosimi
    Blog Entries

This... is kind of, disappointing, I guess, after MM's promise they wouldn't do this. Oh well, might be a good thing, in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    When I come to power, every Tuesday will be pancake Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Harrison
    Rap music is just computerized crap. I listen to Top of the Pops and after three songs I feel like killing someone.
    Ultimate Bundle courtesy of Zwollie. Thanks man!

Astounding Architecture Duffluc's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Duffluc

Ouch, sucks for Chris Leary... I bet he's taking some heat over that! I just hope that the sequel is compatible with the previously built levels. It would be nice if we could keep all of our creations, plays, and hearts, hearted levels and authors as well. If that's the case, then more power to them! Otherwise, I'll be sad...

My Levels: The Aqueduct *spotlighted*, Mechanica: District-15 *spotlighted*, Archaic Ascension

The Odyssey: Prologue *spotlighted*, Part 1 *spotlighted*, Part 2 *spotlighted*

PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astrosimi View Post
    This... is kind of, disappointing, I guess, after MM's promise they wouldn't do this. Oh well, might be a good thing, in the end.
    As long Mm get paid they will do lbp2
    Last edited by Alec; 04-17-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: shorted everything up a bit

I just hope that his doesn't split the community.

Id like to know what it would offer that couldnt be incorporated into the existing game.

im atually looking forward to part 2 if part one did such a good job part two should be way improved with better material and items thats something to look forward to.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... LastLast