BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bunker 2

Default The Bunker 2

The Bunker 2 by poms
    “You’re back in THE BUNKER, but your way out seems to be locked…”

Hi there! I’m posting to let you know I have published a sequel to my most successful level: The Bunker. The title can’t be more original: The Bunker 2.

To be honest, when I was making the teleporters I use in the level, I was thinking on a level called “The Doors”, and the description was going to be “Break on through to the other side…” that would have been funny

This is a level I had to do long ago, but for different circumstances I’ve been delaying it month after month. And during some periods, I thought I probably never make it…
    But this last month I knew I was going to have a lot of free time, so I thought it was “now or never”.

Ok… I hope you like this one. I know it’s not my best work, but at least it will make you spend some entertained minutes…
    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow "The Bunker 2"! Very interesting! Il definatley be playing this wen im next on lbp, looks great
    Funky Fun, Vertigo Series, 52 Whitechapel Lane, Malibu (Spotlighted), Dual Shock, Ja-Ja Land, The Spirit of Anne-Marie, Wooden Buttons, Speed Rush (Part Spotlighted), Bernard's Day out 3D (Part Spotlighted), CR, AND SO ON!

http://www.youtube.com/Tiawoods87

3. Thanks!

Reprogramming Brains!!! lbpholic's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    ShakeMeUpJudy
    Blog Entries

OOOOO awesome i am going to pplay this as soon as i can i can't wait wooooop

Plasmavore: well im Morgana25
    LBPHolic: Im NinjaMcWiz
    XkappaX: Im SteveBigGuns Mother
    PlanetChat First episode out now!!!!!

5. Thanks!

You just dont stop do you. LOL About to play it. Looks great though
    Thank you Rynofire for the Awesome Sig
    And Thank you TheZImInvader for the ultimate Avatar
    LEVEL'S-
    Kings Wish: Mighty Quest
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...h-Mighty-Quest

7. Thanks!

I just played it.....
    GREAT,AWESOME,WOW
    Those words explain it all. This was gvery very good. THe amount of detail and the great gameplay made this my favourite level from you yet. The teleporters were awesome and the ending was great!!!!!
    VERDICT-
    AND A HUGE HEART
    THANKS FOR THE GREAT LEVEL LITLED
    Thank you Rynofire for the Awesome Sig
    And Thank you TheZImInvader for the ultimate Avatar
    LEVEL'S-
    Kings Wish: Mighty Quest
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...h-Mighty-Quest

9. Thanks!

Talking

A sequel to one of my favorite LBP levels!
    and a heart!
    :: PSN: AbstractFlesh ::
    Esmerelda reigns for always and eternity

11. Thanks!

I had a chance to play the unfinished version of it.. didnt tell me it was done already!! arghh!
    gonna check it out as soon as possible!!

13. Thanks!

Reprogramming Brains!!! lbpholic's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 633

PSN
    ShakeMeUpJudy
    Blog Entries

ZOMG i loved this level ima try and get highscore great job poms i loved it

Plasmavore: well im Morgana25
    LBPHolic: Im NinjaMcWiz
    XkappaX: Im SteveBigGuns Mother
    PlanetChat First episode out now!!!!!

15. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by javi haguse View Post
    I had a chance to play the unfinished version of it.. didnt tell me it was done already!! arghh!
    gonna check it out as soon as possible!!
    Me too!! I played when the transporters didn't work so I never got much of anywhere! Booo!! I cry foul Poms!! lol

I haven't been on much lately and when I have been, I've been busy with other things so no worries! I did see the key show up the other day, so all is forgiven.

I will give it a try asap! Congrats for getting it done!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

17. Thanks!

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 850
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    poms

Thanks to all of you for your feedback!
    And... sorry, sorry, sorry to all the people in my friendlist who suddenly discovered the level finished and published
    I was supposed to work hard on it during the weekend, but I didn't do a lot, and I thought I'd still be working on it another week. But sunday night I made a "final sprint" and I just finished it...
    Yesterday I was messing around adding some decorations, but nothing left to do with it... so I pressed the "publish" button
    Thank you all anyway for playing those boring-unfinished-nonworking versions of the level. I hope you like the final result

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    JustinArt
    Blog Entries

"The Bunker" is one of the best levels I've ever played and the sequel has pretty much everything I remembered in the first installment. The first Bunker has explosive puzzles, volcanic enemies, amazing architecture [especially the underwater with the ruins], and awesome gameplay. "The Bunker 2" is the same except with newly added stuff like the teleporters where you hear an awesome explosion before you go to another place, the use of jetpack for more puzzle solving, and an disgusting but clever opening where you escaped the room using a toilet. Although the enemies are not as original as the first installment, you managed to surprise us with more explosive puzzles, and cool usage of teleporting, jetpack, real water, and a sweet submarine ride. Brilliant level!

20. Thanks!

Astounding Architecture Duffluc's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 68
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Duffluc

Really un level! I just played it and the bunker 1 (i think i was one of the few who've never played it lol,) and they were great fun! I really liked the teleporters. The sound effects and synchronization were bang on, and really made it feel like you weren't dying, just moving :P The vehicle parts were really cool too, especially the sub under the water. awesome level!

My Levels: The Aqueduct *spotlighted*, Mechanica: District-15 *spotlighted*, Archaic Ascension

The Odyssey: Prologue *spotlighted*, Part 1 *spotlighted*, Part 2 *spotlighted*

22. Thanks!

WOW! It was fantastic! Not your best work?? I think it just might be... or at least equal to that of your other work, which is all best work anyways! ^_^

24. Thanks!

Great level mate! Played it last night and loved everything about it, especially those teleporters, they were a nice touch

I messaged you on the PSN to let you know about a visible speaker, i was just guessing you missed that one out

26. Thanks!

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 850
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    poms

Thank you all for your good feedback!
    @tonytwogunz: I saw your message, and made it invisible. Still have to make invisible the ones that are emitted by the boss... I'll do it tonight
    Thanks!

28. Thanks!

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    PSN
    flamingemu
    Blog Entries

Loved the level, only a couple of flaws: the boss was great, but sometimes the bombs just stopped moving and looked odd the enmies were also great, but a little too basic, even a coloured sticker would raise the visuals the teleporters, 3 types and there only needed to be 2; the third seemed a little unecessary

5 stars and a heart; loved the gameplay, you've just raised the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ConverseFox View Post
    I grant you all permission to suck it.
    New level!- http://lbp.me/v/qqpw0cw
    Yes I'm a guy

30. Thanks!

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 328
    PSN
    XFrogBoyX
    Blog Entries

Wow, I can't beleive I haven't noticed it was published yet. Definitely going to play.

32. Thanks!

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 904
    PSN
    piggabling
    Blog Entries

Awesome! This has to be a must play! I haven't even played it yet but I'm pretty sure it'll be a hearted, 5-star winner of a level

34. Thanks!

Absolutely excellent poms! Simply a masterpiece of a level, gotta be one of my fave levels, it's one of those levels which you won't get bored of even if you played over and over. Wow what can I say about the teleporters :P they're so much fun lol great Idea and blends in well with the atmosphere of The Bunker. Remember you said once they had a bug but you've certainly worked that one out xD congratz
    Last edited by XXGrEEn0Xx; 03-31-2010 at 09:49 PM.

36. Thanks!

You are an amazing creator, poms. Keep doing what you do.

38. Thanks!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast