BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Sky Islands of Oneiros Ch. 2 *Spotlighted, Featured*

The Sky Islands of Oneiros Ch. 2 by SeekingTruth86
    Join Sackboy and Grandpa Sack as they explore the mysterious islands in the sky! What strange wonders await the on the surface of Oneiros? Part 2 in the Oneiros trilogy.

This picks up RIGHT where Chapter 1 ends, so I recommend giving The Sky Islands of Oneiros Ch. 1 a play before you hop into this one! By the end I want the player to be able to play each level one after the other to create one giant mega level of sorts ^_^

A couple screenshots, provided by the generous and kind Domik12!

And you'll have to play to see the rest!

Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for playing

EDIT: And don't forget to stay tuned for Chapter 3! Construction will begin after a brief break
    Last edited by SeekingTruth86; 10-31-2010 at 05:33 AM.

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    domick12

Hi, SeekingTruth86! WOW - part two! I expected it very much! So I will download and try it right now and very soon will give you feedback!

BTW, I can do better quality pictures for you if you wish!

4. Thanks!

Thanks Domik! And yeah, some nicer pictures would be great That's nice of you to offer!

Looking forward to hearing what you think!
    Last edited by SeekingTruth86; 04-22-2010 at 07:18 AM.

Mudkip! Use bubble beam! TheNerd's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    Play_the_Nerd
    Blog Entries

ALRIGHT! It's finally here! I'll be sure to play this and leave feedback!

7. Thanks!

Thanks TheNerd! I look forward to hearing what you think!

OMG!! must... play...
    but i cant right now!

10. Thanks!

Looks great, I cant wait to give it a go!!
    With very little time to write a decent feedback
    My levels:
    Nimbus 2.0 F4F
    The Bubble Hunter (Coming soon)

12. Thanks!

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    domick12

Hi again, SeekingTruth86!

I played you level and must say, that you created great new part of very interesting adventure! It has good story and outstanding environments! You did fantastic job with corner tool, materials and stickers! Everything looks perfect and very beautiful! I have a lot fun not only with gameplay but also with visual part. Also I loved how you used sound for different environment objects. It is very cool idea! And big Boss was wonderful! When I saw it first time I just open mouth and stood sometime to watch it carefully. Battle with it was interesting and not very difficult - you made all thing very smart! I liked this part very much! My only comment for this level is that it is a little bit short, but I know how fast many details and complicated objects eat termo. So it not really comment, I just wish that such interesting adventure continues more and more. So I will look for next level with big impatience!

And thank you for feedback to both my Treasure Hunter levels!

Thanks ali and memorex! There's a lot of score-bubbly secrets, and good luck finding the most efficient bubble-chains! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Sharing is always the most exciting part of making a level ^_^

Edit: Whoa, just saw your post Domik! Those screenshots are GREAT, thanks a lot! I'll update my promotional posts with those tomorrow, after sleep XD

And thanks so much for playing and for the feedback! I'm really glad you liked it! I've always thought musical plants would be cool And with LBP, they can exist! Yay!

Yeah several parts were originally going to be much longer (the boss too), but once I reached 3/4 on the thermo I had to cut it down a bit to be sure I could fit all the pieces and tech for the boss. The truth is, when I first envisioned Oneiros it was going to be one level, but I realized early on there was no way I could fit it all, so I split it into three. I'm hoping that the shorter length on this one will be forgiven and the level be seen as the middle chapter of one big level.

Thank you again for your feedback and support Domik, you're great

Edit: BTW Domik I sent you a PM
    Last edited by SeekingTruth86; 04-22-2010 at 10:20 AM.

The level was AMAZING!!!! I gave it 5 stars and heart.
    PSN: johnbonbon(PSP and PSV) and himoks 69(PS3)

Other levels: The Guardian (PS VITA), Demon's Souls (PS VITA), AMOC (PS VITA), The Unfinished Swan (PS VITA)

My latest level: CARDBOARD PILLARS (PS VITA) and BIOSHOCK 3D (PS VITA)

16. Thanks!

I like pain... amazingflyingpoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    amazingflyingpoo
    Blog Entries

Wow, I almost completely missed that you published a sequel! I'm sure that you are aware that I love your levels, so I was super excited to give the a play the second that I realized that it was part 2!

So, being as this is the sequel to one of the best looking levels on LBP PSP, I had my expectations pretty darn high for it visually, and you blew those expectations away. There were parts of this level that looked so good that it made the first one look bad, and the first one looked AMAZING :-D Even if the gameplay had been terrible, I would have still enjoyed this level immensely due to the absolutely astounding visuals.

But not to fear, the gameplay is great as well. The level has excellent platforming that I think that every single LBPer should be extremely happy with. All of the platforming goes so well with the visuals that it forms a perfect blend that just had me smiling the whole time.

I really enjoyed the boss, and it was a unique idea which is always a plus. On top of that, it looked outstanding and had a bit of humor to go with it. And who doesn't love a boss that cried when you beat it

This is another excellent level, SeekingTruth, and I am already looking forward to part 3!

Great work

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @amazingflyingpo

18. Thanks!

Hey seekingtruth!!
    Wow!! impressive visuals!! It was entertaining just stay quiet and look at your impressive work, the details on all sides are spectacular!, I had much fun trying to find the hidden bubbles and trying to make the chains but some are very difficult to achieve, but okay gives replayability to the level, the boss was very ingenious I really enjoyed defeating him, impressive trilogy! I can't wait for the third part! Easily I gave you 5 stars a heart and a heart as creator, keep up with the great work!!
    With very little time to write a decent feedback
    My levels:
    Nimbus 2.0 F4F
    The Bubble Hunter (Coming soon)

20. Thanks!

@himoks: Awesome, always good to hear from you himoks! Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time to play and comment!

@amazingflyingpoo: I'm glad you enjoyed the gameplay as well as the visuals, AFP! I was concerned that maybe there wasn't enough to do, but hoped that the boss would add a decent chunk of gametime and something a little unique to the level to make up for it. This is the first level I had to trim some of my ideas down for due to the thermo, but I learned more about optimization in the process and the wacky behavior of the thermo, so part 3 should be quite a bit longer.

I'm super glad you enjoyed the boss! Through a combination of my mistakes and create bugs I had to rebuild him a couple times, which almost got frustrating, but each time he worked a little bit better. And moving checkpoints once you do something else was something I'd never done before, and I can't tell you how relieved I was when I finally got it all working! The boss may look relatively simple but there's a helluva lotta wires going to the encounter brain offscreen ^_^ The tears were a last minute addition, but I think it added a necessary bit of visible pain to the defeated guardian! Anyways, thank you so much for playing and commenting AFP, it's always great to hear from you!

@memorex: Hey, thanks for playing memorex! I'm super glad you enjoyed it, I wanted bubble-hunters to have a bit more to do in this one, and it sounds like it worked! I'm glad the visuals were satisfying too! And to hear that people like the boss is simply wonderful, probably about half the time I spent on this level was spent putting him together and tweaking him ^_^ Thank you so much for taking the time to play and comment, and for the nice rating as well! I have some big plans for part 3

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 802
    PSN
    Fastbro
    Blog Entries

I had a lot of fun with this level! The boss was awesomely epic! 5 stars and a heart! Can't wait for part 3...

Thanks a lot Fastbro! I'm really glad you're enjoying the series, and I'm really glad you liked the boss! ^__^

Thanks for coming to leave feedback!

really really enjoyable! perhaps the best part about this level is the fact that u have created a whole new world and not just copied others. 5 stars and a heart!

25. Thanks!

Thanks a lot ali! I definitely put a lot of love into these things and I'm happy it seems to be showing Thanks for playing I'm glad you're enjoying the world of Oneiros!

Right back at it again. Voltergeist's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    VoItergeist

Wow, I was expecting something awesome to come out, considering I had my PSP taken this week. Now Jonze just needs to publish a level, and I will truly snap. =/

Waiting till Moday,
    B3

28. Thanks!

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 207
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    XFrogBoyX
    Blog Entries

Wow! It's out already, I just got done playing the first.

30. Thanks!

Mudkip! Use bubble beam! TheNerd's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 335

PSN
    Play_the_Nerd
    Blog Entries

Hello Truth,

I have to tell you this level was well created. The visuals were very outstanding. The way you corner edit was phenomenal. Your use of stickers is very artistic. The way you use every layer was nice. Your boss battle was equally fun and challenging. The story seems to go along quite smoothly. No problems what so ever.

5 stars and a heart.
    A heart for you as a creator as well.

32. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast