BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab The Gold!

Default Grab The Gold!

Oki Doki. This is a thread where you have to be in possession of the "Gold". There's no real way to explain this, so I'll give an example.

[spoiler]User 1: Finds a mysterious block of gold on another planet, and ships it back to Earth using a giant Mecha.

User 2: Destroys the Giant Mecha using a Huge-**** baseball bat, and grabs the gold from the wreckage. I then take it to the Mushroom Kingdom, where I fortify Bowser's castel to keep it safe[/spoiler]

And so on, and so forth.

I'll start:
    While I was crusing around one day on my Laser firing Dinosaur, I encountered a large lump of metal, Upon further inspection I found that it was a block of Pure Gold. In order to keep the gold safe, I took it to an Abandoned, top secret military base, Where me and my dinosaur guarded it.

Stalk Me!: lbp.me LBPCentral

Being a professional stalker I managed to follow you up to the secret military base, and using by invisibility cloak I managed to remain unnoticed.

Since I was invisible, I just walked through the front door and took the gold, I then buried it under the ocean and made a map of the location which I hid in an unbreakable safe.

Realising the gold was missing, I followed the tracker I'd placed down to the ocean and unburied it. I then snuck away back to my Dinosaur, where we flew to the rings of Saturn, and hid on a rock. Me and my dinosaur lay in wait, hidden where no-one could possibly find us, with laser beams hidden all around the rock, for someone to try and take the gold.

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! Burnvictim42's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Burnvictim42
    Blog Entries

I fly into space, wearing an oversized mirrored mechsuit. As the lasers bounce off me, I calmly walk over, and pick up the gold. I pick up your dinasaur, say "you're extinct," then throw him into the deepest reaches of space where he cannot possibly be rescued (what with momentum and all :P). I then take the gold back to earth, and decide to protect the gold by gluing it to the back of my pants, and sitting on it.

After My dinosaur activates it's anti-space thrusters, it flies up, breaking the light and speed barriers, and also dividing by zero at the same time. This causes a huge black hole to open in a deep, dark part of space, Which my dinosaur protects me from. But you get sucked in, and the gold gets removed from your bottom, where I proceed to grab and clean it, before flying through the black hole into another dimension

Game Designer of AWESOME! Deviantgeek's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Deviantgeek

CHUCK NORRIS takes the gold from Skeggers.

/thread

I get in a time machine to before Chuck Norris took it and take it from Skeggers.

Just as the black hole is closing I ride my magical unicorn (what, you get a dinosaur) through. The unicorn and dinosaur have a battle to the death while I sneak behind everyone and steal it for myself and eat it.

Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Deviantgeek

CHUCK NORRIS outlaws time machines, chops Doopz in half with a roundhouse kick, removes the Gold Bar from his remains, and melts the bar into a gold ps3 for myself.

/thread

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 305

PSN
    Keanster96
    Blog Entries

I Happen to be at the other side of the black hole before doopz, so I replace the gold with poison while Doopz is ridin' on through te super massive black hole. Btw, that means Doopz dies due to gold poisoning... Sorry! What? I don't make the rules! Anyway to protect the gold I encase it with dark matter and set the robots designed by chuck Norris to guard my stash.
    I then hit Deviant geek for sniping me, and use the ps3 with the poison from Doopz' insides as a weapon.
    Last edited by Keanster96; 04-26-2010 at 09:48 PM.
    Last edited by Big Brother; 5 Minutes Ago at 11:59 PM.

PSN
    Deviantgeek

CHUCK NORRIS deletes these posts from existence.

/thread

---------
    (This is fun)

Chuck Norris gets Stuck in the Black hole, But me and my Dinosaur manage to get out after My Dinosaur Pwns Doopz's Unicorn. So Doopz, DG, The Unicorn And Chuck Norris Are All Stuck For Eternity While me and my dinosaur manage to fly into the Pits of Hell, where I enlist the help of Satan to guard the gold with me and my dinosaur.

(Everyone, ignore Deviantgeek, that's even more fun)

As you're hitting Deviant geek I come back to life and take the gold unnoticed.

/sniped.

Santa, Satan's evil twin brother, sits on Skeggers and brings me back to life. He gives me a kristmash pwesent which happens to be the GOLD.
    Last edited by Doopz; 04-26-2010 at 09:53 PM.

PSN
    Keanster96
    Blog Entries

I won't allow that to kill the thread! .... Oh it didn't... Well I'm confused now - the gold is in two different places due to chick Norris and snipery!
    Edit : well I'm not gonna post a new post so: I fly down to he'll using my athieistic beliefs that it is non existant, and distract Doopz with a raisin coloured bathtub and steel te gooold! Ye haw!
    Last edited by Keanster96; 04-26-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Grendrox

I actually found the gold 5 months earlier and replaced it with foul gold. I hid the real gold in the one place no one would ever look...

What... under my pillow, nice try!

PSN
    Deviantgeek

(Everyone, ignore Doopz that's even more fun)
    Satan, Santa's evil twin brother, sits on Doopz and gives me a deviantmash pwesent which happens to be the GOLD.

/thread

PSN
    Keanster96
    Blog Entries

I take doopz pillow and I ask that there be no more time bending!!!!
    Edit: we have to ignore someone... I say that we

I take my pillow back.

PSN
    Keanster96
    Blog Entries

Touché.... I drug you and smash you in te face with the latest issue of "deposits - fossil fun for the budding palaeontologist!" and take the pillow and lock it in a vaccum

Grendrox

Curses!!! Lucky for me, I paid off the tooth fairy to switch the gold with plastic explosives!!! Sleep tight, Doopz479. You will need to in order to hold yourself together. Know the gold is insided the dream lands of H.P. Lovecraft's novels.

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 ... LastLast