BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Community Spotlight Episode 38

The newest episode of our Community Spotlight has arrived! For those of you who are out of the loop, our Community Spotlight is a bimonthly collection of our favorite levels for both PS3 and PSP posted by our members. All of these levels have been added to our site within the last 2 weeks, so you're getting a taste of some of the latest and greatest we have to offer.

PS3 Spotlight
    Power of the Planet by Rhys125/Rhys125
    "Immerse yourself in this vast, violent and vibrant world, showing our planet at its most beautiful."

Earth, air, fire and water are the stars of this beautiful level. Stylishly designed, but simple with numerous details, this level showcases clever use of decorations, stickers and beautiful lighting effects. If you make it through the various environments alive you'll be gifted with one of the most dynamic, firry, and memorable scoreboards out there.

Morgana25

Ever wanted to wander the planet in search for beautiful lands and dangerous caverns? Do it from your own home now as this incredible level lets you do just that. The power of this vast planet is shown by many eruptions and tremors as you venture warily through it. A must play just to see the forest in all it's beautiful wonder. Go play it!

killzonequinn07

You’ll need your wits about you as you explore this level; nature may be beautiful but it’s certainly not without challenges. The atmosphere created with the falling rocks, fire and water is spot on, and the level makes good use of all the layers to increase opportunities for exploration. Power of the planet is a great example of a level which gently and subtly guides the player though an adventure, give it a go when you have a little bit of peace and quiet to yourself to reflect on just how awesome our little big planet is.

TheAdipose and Clarie

Take a journey through hazardous lava flows, enchanting caverns, and a lush forest. This level is one of those where you may just find yourself stopping here and there to just take a look around. The visuals and gameplay made it a joy to play, but the sounds were what really made it all believable. So turn up your speakers and prepare for a powerful experience.

Powershifter

Screenshots alone cannot truly represent how amazing the visuals of this level are. From the volcano at the beginning, to the dark cave all the way to the forest, you’ll be gasping at how diverse and beautiful the scenery looks. What Rhys has created here is a lengthy, fantastic spectacle of a level that will leave a lasting impression on you.

Coxy224

Lost in the Pacific 1, - 2, - 3 and - Forgotten Paradise by sjepap/sjepap

The idea is that sackboy is stranded on an unknown island, and he explores the island, wandering and swimming through jungles and bays.

Lush, green and full of jungly goodness, if you haven't played one of these cool pages staples your missing out. Great buildings that look like they came out of a Robinson Crusoe story are a treat for the eyes and the moderate to simple platforming make them accessible for all player skill types. Get lost in these wonderfully cute levels and you'll remember them long after you cross the scoreboard.

Morgana25

While these levels may not be new to many of us, they're still new to this site. I was glad to play these wonderful levels again. Ancient architecture and luscious landscapes set the scene on this mysterious forgotten island. Traverse the underground waterways and climb he tallest of structure to find out where you are and why you are there. Sjepap has become a household name and deservedly so.

killzonequinn07

The first thing that came to my mind after playing the first of these levels, was ‘thank goodness he made 3 more’, and judging by the number of plays and hearts this excellent series has earned, I’m not the only person who felt this way. Excellent scenery which is fun to explore, you may indeed be lost at times but is it highly unlikely these levels will be easily forgotten.

TheAdipose and Clarie

A cute and lush set of levels from the excellent creator sjepap finally find their way onto LBPC. These levels may not be new, but they are still worth the play and truly stand the test of time. Gameplay suitable for all abilities and some vast packed landscapes will leave you wanting nothing more.

Coxy224

Cloudy with a Chance of Teamwork by comphermc/comphermc
    Your village needs you [and a friend]! Work together to complete these stratospheric obstacles and save the day!

Awesome levels seem to flow out of comphermc like rain from a cloudy sky and he's done it again in this epic co-op level. The visuals are finely distilled down to the essentials and really shine in the colors and textures of the islands. Innovative and smart gameplay that will have you scratching your head and giggling with amusement in equal measure make it an easy favorite for puzzle solvers and platforming fans alike. The tech behind the beauty is equally impressive if you can pull yourself away from the visual special effects long enough to think about them. An all around awesome level that embraces teamwork and friendly gameplay.

Morgana25

Cooperation levels are becoming quite popular in recent times and I am very happy. Coop opens many new and refreshing gameplay possibilities and comphermc has made good use of these possibilities. As it is a puzzler at heart, it stands out as very unique and you will have to think overtime to complete these challenges. You are very likely to be stumped at some point but if you keep trying, it is very very worth it. I got the good ending because I rule!

killzonequinn07

I would advise you to pick a good friend to play this level with, because Cloudy with a Chance of Teamwork needs every bit of cooperation (and sometimes trust) that you can muster. The visuals are simple but effective allowing the gameplay to take centre stage, and the puzzles have something extra to add to the genre of coop play, proving that two heads really are better than one.

TheAdipose and Clarie

Dear CompherMC, please stop making incredibly long, addicting, clever levels – you’re making us all look bad. Lots of love, Coxy.

Coxy224

You never really know what to expect with a new level from comphermc, other than it's gonna be good! Just check back through his last few levels and you'll find nothing that ties them together. This is no exception to that trend as we are treated to both a brand new visual style and brand new gameplay style here. As ever, an absolute gem of a level, culminating in a final sequence that is guaranteed have both players on the edge of their seats as you scramble for your lives!

rtm223

A Stairway to Heaven by ladylyn1/ladylyn1
    Having sold your soul to the devil you are free to embark on the journey up to the heavens. But be warned, Beelzebub is watching all who journey on this path and inevitably it will be his decision what fate you receive.

Good and evil, light and dark, beauty and challenge, this is a level of extremes. Gorgeous lighting and deep cloudy backgrounds set the mood for you ascent to heaven and fall from grace. The challenge in this level seems to be coordination. Do you have the skills to see the pearly gates or will you end up roasting on a spit? You can't buy your way to the scoreboard in this great level.

Morgana25

After living a good life, sackboy begins his journey to the place with clouds and stuff. Past mistakes have caused it to be a rough journey as he has to battle the obstacles in front of him. Never will you see such simple visuals look so polished. Challenging to the end but once you reach the golden gates you can breathe a sigh of relief, and a sigh of sadness as you know the fun is over. I just hope going to heaven is really this fun!

killzonequinn07

Lighting, sound effects and gorgeous visuals are what I've come to expect from Ladylyn1, and he certainly delivers with this modestly simple puzzler. Don't be fooled by the title because while you might find a narrow path, you won't exactly find a straight one! The platforming feels original and the puzzles are fun to figure out. Go ahead and try this one. You might just find yourself taking a leap of faith, literally!

Powershifter

At the end of this level, however you’ve played it you will feel like you’re in heaven because of the lush visuals, quality puzzles and lovely platforming. Whether you’re looking for a challenge, alternate endings or just something named after an excellent rock song – you won’t be disappointed by this.

Coxy224

The Little Big Machine by Malhat06/Malhat06
    Deep beneath Little Big Planet lives a mysterious machine. Its time to unravel the secrets of The Machine!

Have you ever wondered where all those points bubbles come from? Well come and take a look. Plenty of challenges await you on this journey, but it's all well worth it when you get to see the machine at the heart of this level. The pace builds throughout, with an ending which shows that you don't have to have a big bad boss to go out in style. This creator is really beginning to realise his potential, and we are excited to see what he comes up with next.

TheAdipose and Clarie

Simple shapes pack a lot of visual punch especially when a creator mixes crazy complex machines inside them. Warm wood tones with simple decorations of contrasting wood give this level a very clean and streamlined appearance at first…. Then you find the machine! Elegant in function it's fun to just watch it churn away…. then all hell breaks loose. Survive if you can and live to tell the tale of the wonders below ground in this fun and unique level.

Morgana25

This level was one of those that were really fun to watch in action. But don't worry, you won't find yourself standing around for long – just trust me on that! It's packed with interesting platforming and boasts a style that leaves us wanting more from Malhat06. Don't just take our word for it, go play it!

Powershifter

Ahhh, The Machine! Such a lovely spectacle to to behold as you near the end of this level. But don't be misled, The Machine is merely the icing on the cake and the journey to it has plenty to offer - Simple, clean visuals set the stage for some fun platforming and ingenious puzzles certainly mark out Malhat as someone to watch in the future.

rtm223

Sackula : Revelation by ptwob/ptwob
    the final chapter of this Castlevania inspired horror series. Traverse a dangerous labyrinth, get chased by a giant spider and lots more. I don't want to give away to much, but theres a huge boss waiting for those who are skilled enough to reach the grims chamber.

This concluding chapter in the Castlevania-esque series is a mighty good one. Tidy visual mastery along with some interesting gameplay elements make this a solid play-through for everyone, except people scared of giant arachnids!

killzonequinn07

Impressive and scary from the beginning to the end, if I ever needed a justification for why I dislike spiders then this is it. Beautifully crafted scenery, and fabulous stickering contribute to the awesome visuals, which are evident throughout the whole level. Great use of mechanics gives the characters an all too real feel. Terrifying in the most fun way possible.

TheAdipose and Clarie

More macabre and gothic splendor await you in this sequel to Sackula! Great use of physics in the topsy turvy platforms, swaying chandeliers and all the creepy crawly denizens that dwell among them. A action packed conclusion to an already great series!

Morgana25

Some levels provide scary atmosphere, and others provide fast, scary gameplay – but this one is a step above and combines the two elements to create a level full of tension as you try to work out where the next battle will come from. Dramatic visuals and some excellent enemies help make this one an absolute winner!

Coxy224

As with the previous instalment (Sackula: Rondo of Burlap) we are treated to creepy cartoony visuals and innovative challenges with some perfect pacing that all equates to a hell of a lot of fun! Definitely worth a look, especially if you found the last level a bit too difficult, as this tones things down a little, with out losing any of what makes the series great!

rtm223

House by bonner123/bonner123
    Have you ever wondered why you shouldn't let a sackperson design your house? Well, it's a chore even getting to your bedroom for a good nights sleep!

I want this architect to design my house! Traverse through a funhouse filled to the brim with creative obstacles. The first great use of the incredibles pack that I have seen as bonner keeps it all looking neat, fresh and tidy all the way through. All the hard work pays off in the end when you lie in bed and dream peacefully. An epic house that even Bill Gates would be proud of it's size.

killzonequinn07

Cleanly designed and modern in feel thanks to the materials from the Inredibles pack, bonner123's latest level is all about the platforming. Spinning, jumping, sliding and climbing your way through this house is fun and brings some cool challenges to take on. Beautiful blue tones look really pretty against the textured rock and metal surfaces and make a mellow backdrop to the platforming action.

Morgana25

Wunderkammer part 2 by AccumulationNone/AccumulationNone
    Welcome to part 2 of The Wunderkammer - a museum of curious, mystical and puzzling things. Wherein you will find... a giant piece of Coral, The Orrery, Faberge Eggs, the Gargoyle of Grenoble and the Matryoshka dolls.

It's a big world out there for tiny sack people and occasionally a level is made that reminds players of their diminutive stature. Everything in this wonderful level is bigger than life and has a whimsical quality that is rare in LBP. Wander through the somber curio drawers to uncover hidden treasures, beautiful objects and cool effects. The feeling you get in this level is one of curiosity and wonder and it's one of the most unique levels in terms of look and mood I've played. Indulge your curiosity and experience the wonder for yourself.

Morgana25

This level presents itself in a truely distinctive way. Painfully bare wooden walls are puncuated by beautifully stickered decorations and objects. The gameplay feels distinct as well as you flip between exploration, platforming and battling with ease. This is certainly one of the more 'niche' levels this month, but I think its also one of the most memorable. Check out the stickered fish variations!

TheAdipose & Clarie

Daring, dramatic visuals are used as a backdrop to this fantastic level. But take nothing away from the platforming, as this is as solid and tidy as you could want from such a beautiful level. The curio drawers are well designed and the 4 player puzzle wall is a true highlight if you can get the players.

Coxy224

It's hard to sum up Wunderkammer (either part) in a single paragraph. All I can say is that it is quite a surreal experience, with seemingly no method to the madness... But then, somehow it just works! Ultimately very compelling and beautiful in its execution, no one should miss out on this fantastic experience.

rtm223

1P - Luos & Clay MFG. - Roller Manufacturing by Luos_Desruc/Luos_Desruc
    The biggest roller manufacturer of Rollers, "Luos & Clay MFG. - Roller Manufacturing" have opened the doors from one of their biggest and oldest factories. They are proud to present you a fast-paced Roller-jumping experience with an original twist to one of the oldest and probably least original gameplay elements in the world of LBP.

Enter a world where spinning on a roller is considered some form of factory work. After playing this, I'd pay to have a job like that. Entertaining from start to finish, with a very different theme for Luos, but still with impeccable visuals that should leave your mouth watering. Is there anything this man cannot do? I bet he can't send peanuts over the internet... possibly...

killzonequinn07

Putting a new spin on a classic gameplay mechanic is a lot harder than it seems. Luos has managed to do just that in this mechanical level full of flinging fun! I love the classic spinning sponge mechanic and the movement and combinations of them in this level are a real treat to traverse. If you like your levels fast and your gameplay challenging take this one for a spin!

Morgana25

Luos is on a roll! Wheely fun; Wheely pretty; Wheely good! Check it out wheely fast!

TheAdipose & Clarie

Also from the Showcase...
    Played everything in the Spotlight and still looking for more?
    These levels stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons, so be sure to check them out!

PSP Spotlight
    Curses! by salieri/SalieriAAX
    Summoned to a cursed castle by an arcane ritual, you are charged with attending to the citadel's miserable, disaffected inhabitants. The cast of quirky characters includes an eccentric alchemist, a depressed philosopher and a dismembered engineer, all struggling to cope with an unfortunate affliction.

It's not every day you find yourself summoned to be the minion of a skeletal sorcerer, but after playing Curses! you'll wish it happened a lot more often. SalieriAAX has created the complete package in this totally unique undead charmer. You'll gape at the gorgeous and ghastly scenery, marvel at the exquisitely spectral detail, and laugh at the whip-smart postmortem dialog all while developing an odd craving for condiments. Ego ordo vos linteum adeo vita!

Taffey

Clever dialogue and an even cleverer premise make this level a unique experience that you owe it to yourself to have. Funny and well-made, it gives a whole new backstory to the existence of sack people. Raising spirits has never been so much fun or laugh out loud hilarious. This smartly crafted level has me under its spell and I'll wager it will have the same effect on you.

Morgana25

Curses! I can’t stop playing this level! After falling short of your creator’s expectations, you’ll have to prove your worthiness by catering to the whims of quirky castle residents. Thankfully, salieri has furnished the stone walls with entertaining dialogue, volatile potions, and electrifying puzzles to help you show a heart of gold throbbing inside a knitted exterior.

jeffcu28

Destiny by amazingflyingpoo/amazingflyingpoo
    Part 1 of the Fate series: Take Destiny2 on her maiden voyage to retrieve a piece of Fate technology that was lost when the planet Destiny was destroyed.

The one and only amazingflyingpoo frees you of your Earthly bonds in this first chapter of an all-new outer space saga. Do your best Captain Kirk impersonation and freely pilot your ship throughout the cosmos, searching for answers. Explore alien worlds, embark on side quests, and enjoy the scenery as you and your crew become part of this epic tale. Navigation officer, lock in coordinates and engage! (Hmm, where do I know that guy from?)

Taffey

When you take Amazingflyingpoo's legendary story telling abilities and toss them into space you're bound to get something memorable and unique. Time-based platforming that furthers a deep story will leave an impression with players, and the alien landscapes will keep your eyes full of candy. Challenging in difficulty and length, this is one to get comfy before loading up. Is it your destiny to find the scoreboard? Find out!

Morgana25

Amazingflyingpoo never fails to excite us by demonstrating the limitless possibilities of LBP with each published level. When you’re not distracted by the immaculately constructed scenery or laughing at the funny cameo appearances of community members, you’ll be scratching your head figuring out the technical innovations that launched this level to the stratosphere of greatness.

jeffcu28

Destiny is visually stunning with an engaging storyline and entertaining characters, and yet even these remarkable acheivements are a mere footnote to the truly innovative and technically unfathomable free questing and space exploration mechanic. You won't believe this level was possible until you've played it.

salieri

LBUP Magical Forest by alismuffin/ali985
    Oh the beauty! Oh the wonder! Magical forests really are something special. But cheeky fairies can be a real nuisance!

Explore this beautiful and surreal forest in a search for a wizard's lost gemstones. Hunt down those reclusive rubies and return them to your bearded buddy for a bonus, or just skip that little errand and enjoy the platforming instead. Weave through the tree roots and solve a puzzle for two, but don't forget to return to the real world when you've finished this serene sidescroller.

Taffey

Stunning visuals will enchant you in this bewildering level by Alismuffin. Use magical cues to reveal well-hidden switches and access remote areas in this ethereal forest. Don’t be hypnotized by the whimsical charm though; you’ll need to channel those platforming skills of yours to retrieve a wizard’s lost rubies and show those cheeky fairies real magic.

jeffcu28

You might want to stop and gaze at alismuffin's impressive Wizard character, or the charming fairytale environments, but there are rubies in them thar, uh, forest. This quirky, atmospheric level mixes light puzzling and platforming with a rewarding points system that will have you replaying the level to make sure you've got all those gems.

salieri

S.I.A. Mission 1: 'Take' by Captain-Rule/Captain-Rule
    The Sack Intelligence Agency (S.I.A) has a job for you and it should be easy... Should.

Ok, there are levels out there you just have to play to understand and this is one of them. Amusing in premise and full of weird and funny sections of platforming and story, this one will stick with you long after playing it. Can someone check to see if there's a hinge on the back of my skull? Please?!?

Morgana25

Take a whirlwind trip through some of the strangest things you're bound to see on your PSP for a while. Once you're done feeding fruit to a brain and bouncing around inside a skeleton, things really start to get weird. You'll barely have time to notice the incredible sticker work and bizarre-but-beautiful landscape, because you'll be too busy asking yourself "Just how on Earth did Captain-Rule think of this??" Finally, a level that's a feast for both the eyes and the cortex.

Taffey

Who knew that the underlying cause of a creator’s block was a parasite that feeds on creativity? If you need a cure for this debilitating disease yourself, be sure to check out this thought-provoking level by Captain Rule. The crudely organic environment will have you feeling the full range of human emotions from captivating amusement to downright queasiness. After finishing your mission, you’ll be spewing out chunks of ideas in no time!

jeffcu28

This is the most insane level I have played. Innovated and arresting, S.I.A. takes you on a strange journey through the human body to battle a bizarre creature using a hamburger. You won't have played anything quite like this before.

salieri

The Sky Islands of Oneiros Ch. 2 by SeekingTruth86/SeekingTruth86
    Join Sackboy and Grandpa Sack as they explore the mysterious islands in the sky! What strange wonders await the on the surface of Oneiros? Part 2 in the Oneiros trilogy.

Fans of Oneiros rejoice; chapter 2 is here! Continue your adventures through the surreal landscape of this world, jumping, swinging, and drumming on mushrooms as you go. Marvel at the scenery and enjoy the sounds of the musical foliage, but hold your nose when Grandpa Sack is around. Phew, no more beans for him!

Taffey

It's easy to forget you're playing a PSP when playing SeekingTruth86's larger than the screen feeling levels. Gorgeous sticker work and effects make this magical level feel even more special. It would be one of the most serene and relaxing levels I've ever played if it weren't for the diabolical platforming and cool boss battle… oh and grandpa's unfortunate affection for mushrooms that don't agree with his digestive system… ewwww.

Morgana25

Return to the heavenly Shangri-La of Oneiros to discover more of its fascinating secrets. Going beyond the demands of a typical level, SeekingTruth has created an authentic world complete with endemic flora and fauna that persuade us to believe in its reality. Leap to the symphony of leaves and fly amongst skyfishes while you explore this aerial paradise with your dear grandpa…who just happens to be suffering inconveniently from indigestion.

jeffcu28

The Treasure Hunter & the Secret of the Ancient Pyramid by Domik12/domik12
    You are a Treasure Hunter that finds the location of an Ancient Pyramid. Can you find the clue to enter the pyramid and discover its secret?

Domik12 wows us with another feature-length adventure through a one-of-a-kind stylized pyramid. There's loads of clever, brain bending puzzles to keep you busy on this adventure, and some great platforming action as well to even out the mix. Keep your wits about you and your button eyes peeled - you'll need to be at the top of your game if you hope to get your hands on the hidden treasure here.

Taffey

Lush jungles and fabulous sticker work are a preview of how cool this level is. Lots of clever puzzles to work out and some not so easy platforming to boot amidst the nicely designed visuals. This level has a little something for everyone!

Morgana25

This ancient pyramid houses two types of treasures: priceless artifacts and elaborate gameplay. Have fun exploring the labyrinthine corridors in search of clues to unlock hidden chambers adorned with even more enlightening puzzles and glorious platforming. Let’s face it, we’re a different breed of treasure hunters, and this level is teeming with the kind of stuff we seek.

jeffcu28

Also from the showcase...
    Played everything in the PSP Spotlight and still looking for more?

These levels stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons, so be sure to check them out!

• If you're craving a great platformer, Sugar Roots by VelcroJonze is just what the doctor ordered.
    Twitter: @michaelbuffaloe

I'm back! Have a question? Need help? Don't be shy; send me a PM!

Man, I need to come back. Outlaw-Jack's Avatar
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    oOPacificRebelOo
    Blog Entries

Ooooh, large list of awesome levels. Finally!! I have an excuse to NOT revert to "Cool Levels"!! WOO!!!

Btw, how come you have everyone's names posted twice? (i.e. Bob/Bob) Is it for online create sake?
    "It's better to be a has-been that a never was."

Avatar by Darkiesoul. Signature by KoingWolf. Commentary by me.
    ----------
    Yeah, yeah, long time no see.
    ----------
    A tribute to LBPC and the people who made it awesome...

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 14.0%

PSN
    Morgana25

Congratulations creators! Keep the epicness coming!

@ Jack - the two names are lbpc name/psn name.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

No spotlight for my new level? :'( Ah oh well, I shouldn't expect it. Looks great and good job!

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 14.0%

PSN
    Morgana25

Your level was published after our deadline (Wednesday night the week of posting)for this spotlight Warlord_evil. It will be eligible for the next one.

We have to make sure the crew has time to play levels so we've been using Wednesday as a cut off time.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    JspOt-Kid
    Blog Entries

Good job, these are excellent levels!

Sig by moleynator.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 696

PSN
    jeffcu28
    Blog Entries

With all this talent floating around the community, playing levels for the Spotlight is always a blast. Thanks everyone for all your hard work and dedication making and sharing your levels with the community, and congratulations to all those who made it on the list.

Always impressed,
    jeffcu28

Featured Bird of Paradise | Sacky ZEN Winner | Love Lost Sonata Spotlighted

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam

Congratulations to all spotlights and the spotlight team for another awesome edition.
    My LBP Vita levels

crap and here i thought the collab cdubb had made woulda been here....****nit :/ lol

The levels just keep getting better and better. Best job ever!

Well, except for the salary, which is comprised entirely of marshmallows. Sometimes Peeps. Don't get me wrong, the pay is more than adequate, but ATM deposits are a nightmare.

Congrats to all the creators!
    Last edited by Taffey; 05-02-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

Me? I cannot believe it! To be elevated to such a high place, with all of the creators that have inspired me is amazing! I Find it difficult to believe this. I'm feeling so Wayne's World. I'M NOT WORTHY! Seriously though, I had a blast and thank you very much. I am glad you guys enjoy my funky level. I don't know how to feel, such mixed emotions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcu28 View Post
    Winner, for The Best Use of a Uvula in an LBP PSP Level is...Captain Rule!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffey
    I played Air Raid about 27 million times. It is afterall the best survival challenge ever invented, and the world needs to know that.
    PSP
    S.I.A. Mission 1: 'Take' **Spotlighted**LBL Level of the Week #15**Fastbro's Pick**
    Air Raid **Winner of the Survival Level Challenge**Fastbro's Pick**Spotlighted**
    A Royal Pain In The Sack**Spotlighted**
    Twas the Night Before Christmas**Spotlighted**

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana25 View Post
    Your level was published after our deadline (Wednesday night the week of posting)for this spotlight Warlord_evil. It will be eligible for the next one.

We have to make sure the crew has time to play levels so we've been using Wednesday as a cut off time.
    Alright, sorry.
    I forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rule View Post
    I don't know how to feel, such mixed emotions.
    What a coincidence - that's exactly how I felt after playing your level. It FREAKED ME OUT man! So awesome though.

Congrats Captain Rule, you definitely deserve it.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    v0rtex2002
    Blog Entries

Default Abbreviated Play List:

PS3 Spotlight

Power of the Planet
    by Rhys125/Rhys125
    Lost in the Pacific 1, - 2, - 3 and - Forgotten Paradise by sjepap/sjepap
    Cloudy with a Chance of Teamwork by comphermc/comphermc
    A Stairway to Heaven by ladylyn1/ladylyn1
    The Little Big Machine by Malhat06/Malhat06
    Sackula : Revelation by ptwob/ptwob
    House by bonner123/bonner123
    Wunderkammer part 2 by AccumulationNone/AccumulationNone
    1P - Luos & Clay MFG. - Roller Manufacturing by Luos_Desruc/Luos_Desruc

PSP Spotlight

Curses!
    by salieri/SalieriAAX
    Destiny by amazingflyingpoo/amazingflyingpoo
    LBUP Magical Forest by alismuffin/ali985
    S.I.A. Mission 1: 'Take' by Captain-Rule/Captain-Rule
    The Sky Islands of Oneiros Ch. 2 by SeekingTruth86/SeekingTruth86
    The Treasure Hunter & the Secret of the Ancient Pyramid by Domik12/domik12

DLC:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wow, I didn't even know most of these were in production. I have quite a few levels to catch up on. Congrats to all spotlighted!
    "All beer is good, it's just that some beers are better than others. Except that bloody awful gluten free beer!

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    v0rtex2002
    Blog Entries

Once again the Spotlight Crew shines their beacon of excellence on the sea of published levels, giving us the guiding light we need to steer toward shores of happy gadding. Awesome job guys! Thank you.

And to all the creators - Excellent work! The quality of work we are seeing from the community these days just blows my mind.

Astounding Architecture Duffluc's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Duffluc

Another list of awesome levels! Thanks spotlight team for your consistent dedication to finding these gems, and gratz and thank you to the creator's who keep on building them! This makes for a great start to summer vacation, that's for sure!

My Levels: The Aqueduct *spotlighted*, Mechanica: District-15 *spotlighted*, Archaic Ascension

The Odyssey: Prologue *spotlighted*, Part 1 *spotlighted*, Part 2 *spotlighted*

Congrats to the winners, well deserved.

And nice picks, i've played most of these levels myself, and i gotta say they're a good choice for the Spotlight!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 41
    PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Yay, another spotlight!
    Excellent work as usual and great levels

Aw shucks, I'm glad you liked Chapter 2!

Thanks for putting this feature together, it's really quite great!

Big congrats to all the other spotlightees! Keep 'em coming! (Go PSP! )

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast