The original was a doodle by Rex I" /> Found Art: Bonnets - Are you wearing yours?

BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Found Art: Bonnets - Are you wearing yours?

When you come back to the studio after being away on holiday for a week or so, you expect your chair or keyboard to have been been stolen by someone, and for your desk to be taken over by someone else. What I didn’t expect was for my monitor to be covered in a zillion post-it notes all with copies of the same doodle on…

Oooooh!

The original was a doodle by Rex I planned to use in a found art piece, but just before I went away, Michelle decided to absentmindedly stamp some graffiti over it it whilst hovering over my desk chatting. The Bonnets doodle was ruined… kind of.

Whist I went away however, Michelle and her gang of ninja doodlers clubbed together to reproduce the picture a billion times, more than making up for the act of vandalism in the first place… Yay for Michelle, and yay for bonnets!

-------------------------

"Found Art: Bonnets - Are you wearing yours?" is an automatically posted news item which was grabbed from MediaMolecule.com. The original article can be found here.

2. Thanks!

Haha ! Best post-it notes ever !

Mine on my monitor reads Remember to replace the missing On/Off button. I've used the hand of a figurine to turn it on for months
    Last edited by Oddmania; 07-20-2010 at 04:32 PM.

If you get a bonnet shaped package tomorrow. Don't open it.

steampunk couture queen calyst_aayla's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered
    PSN
    Calyst_Aayla
    Blog Entries

lol hilarious... looks like my locker at work, which is full of magnets i cut up to look like different things, i even have one that reads I heart lbp

STEAMPUNK COUTURE QUEEN
    Viva La steampunk!!!!!
    New Twist Couture Series in the Works.......Along with a few other projects.......

http://lbp.me/u/Calyst_Aayla
    https://www.instagram.com/calyst_aayla/?hl=en