BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatal Fantasia

Default Fatal Fantasia

since they haven't added a projects section i figured i'd add it here

basically i'm starting a future project if i get enough helpers...we have LBPC the game coming for LBP1....but with LBP2 just months away i wanted to start something incredible....which is an RPG series i've come to call FATAL FANTASIA

obviously as most of you probably notice i got the idea from being a final fantasy fan

here's my list of things i want Fatal Fantasia to have:

FEATURES:

- futuristic setting (in a primitive way...sort of like FF7 and FF6 where steampunk like in some areas but were advanced)
    - sackbot NPCs (some being key to advancing in quests)
    - beautiful visuals (we had that girl from metropolis for trees, and it seems the fluff could be painted green for grass)
    - compelling love story within the save the world story (maybe with an NPC, or a party member...who knows)
    - sackboy party members (we'll have about maybe 3-4 which if logic allows...will be interchangable)
    - our own sephiroth/kefka/kuja type antagonist
    - airship travel

more will be added....but this is a project that could be pretty big....ESPECIALLY for being the first RPG of LBP2

EDIT (05-15-2010): REQUESTS FOR JOINING ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AT THE MOMENT WHILE THE EXISTING MEMBERS AND I PLAN THE FUTURE FOR THIS SERIES...DEPENDING ON THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE WHETHER I OPEN REQUESTS OR KEEP THEM CLOSED FOR GOOD...ALSO PLEASE DON'T REQUEST FOR NPCS...LBPC IS A HUGE COMMUNITY AND IT'S TOO HARD TO GET HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN A PROJECT
    Last edited by Shadowcrazy; 05-15-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Waiting for LBP3 patch !! mistervista's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mistervista

Count me in mate. RPG's are my favourite games ( before LBP that is ) especially Final Fantasy 7 and 9 and am loving the sound of this project. Nice twist on the name too.

I'm an ideas person. I have lots of great ideas but I'm not the best at implementing them in a level or mking nice visuals. My forte is probably making detailed objects. If you've ever seen the film "The Time Machine" ( the old original one ) I made a replica of the machine months ago for someone else but they never made the level for it in the end. I still have it though if you want to see it. I'm still fairly proud of my stagecoach in Sheriff Sack 1 too even though that's very old. I could make that even better now.

If you want me on board just let me know and I'll look forward to helping out when LBP2 arrives. Hopefully it won't be delayed and we'll get it this year at least.
    Sig by Rhyfelwr
    : HOMAGE 1: " Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea", Sheriff Sack 2: On the trail of Texas Jack,Pirates Of The Caribbean - Part 1: The Compass and Jack Sparrow, PLASMAVILLE-Winner of Sackcast Gadders Trial , Sheriff Sack: Cleaning up the town of Sackwood.

sounds good...you can cook up some good objects and help me with my ideas...also anybody who helps me is guaranteed a spot in the RPG series (as NPC, Monster, Party Member, Boss, etc.) but that's something to be discussed later on

4. Thanks!

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 520
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    agrx-legends

Hmmm Sounds like fun I want to help. I have so many ideas just waiting to explode out of my head

what can you do?

I will try as much as I can to help. Since this time, I got a headstart on the new features, I think I might be useful. Also ideas just flow for me when I'm thinking about RPGs.

Wanderer Trilogy
    The Wicked Manufactory ♦Spotlighted♦
    Devious Dataspace ♦Spotlighted♦
    Operation Sackernaut ♦Spotlighted♦

well i've already got me and mrvista for ideas...but we will consider all of you ideas as well...just know nothing is guaranteed yet since LBP2 is not out yet...

but guys if you want to help out....tell me you strengths like what can you add to this series? can you build nice visuals? decent machinery? weapons? logic? let me know and we'll see what we can plan out here

I'm good at crude logic, and I can design scenery pretty well.

But it seems like i like to poke around too much and will find some holes or errors in your levels.

Wanderer Trilogy

Is this that thing we were going to make in Sacknima before it eventually died when you got really mad at me because I was getting mad at people asking to be in LBPC The Game and ignoring me for months, only to have recently begun posting in the lbpc the game thread again recently although you still removed me from a friend, but that whole fatal fantasy thing is meaningless anyway because Sacknima pretty much failed?

Well... is it? D:

... Well, I pretty much suck at making visuals... And am only meh at making anything that I don't have a team of people working for me on... I was thinking I would try and start some other huge project I have no qualifications for. Plus I like RPGs, as you can see from my sig and my random pestering of people. I don't wanna wait that long... but meh, I may try and scrounge up another team I have no qualifcationms to run. If I can find more people willing to work for me. Which may be hard or easy. Eh. Ah well, I was... um... /runs

This statement is true.

you have any levels you'd like to display to show off your skill?

also news update:

as soon as we get more people i'll start making a group for us to discuss better

EDIT: @rock

i dont remember getting mad at you...i do remember getting mad at the fact that my series was ignored...but nah we're cool man....and as for this being the same? nah its a different story and stuff...

but yeah lol you trying to get into the project?

oh and i deleted you from my friendslist on msn cuz we never spoke at all...and i assumed you were too busy with LBPC
    Last edited by Shadowcrazy; 05-10-2010 at 10:42 PM.

I didn't mean from msn, I meant from LBPC... since it's... meh, whatever, it shows you as just a contact but not a friend but meh.

Anyway, I guess I am... as long as I can sneak my way onto an RPG team. God, how I want to make an RPG. Plus I have experience pulling improbably projects out of nowhere... so maybe ;o

I just don't wanna wait that long... everyone says they'll make an RPG when LBP2 comes out... I want it NOW I don't have any patience... but then how have I been working on LBPC tg for a year? Meh,. w/e. Anyway... I have my own story ideas... I have one or two in particular I love, but, um... /cough

This statement is true.

Hay Shadowcrazy,I might be able to help in this project.I am pretty good at thinking of ideas (according to my friend KoRn ) and I make pretty,eye candy things.I hope to find time in between making my Twisted Metal type game...
    :: PSN: AbstractFlesh ::
    Esmerelda reigns for always and eternity

KoRn as in KORNDAWWG?

well rock you've had LBPC the game for the longest...so you're in...and so are you evanesced

now all i need is some more scenery and logic people

Well, I wouldn't mind helping out if I could. If you'd like, you could check out my (only) level, the link is there in my sig. If you need me for anything, just send me a PM.

Are you thinking about adding voice acting Shadow?

Wanderer Trilogy

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    JspOt-Kid
    Blog Entries

Count me in.

Sig by moleynator.

seems the thread you posted about it was very positive in feedback, any pictures you have to display visuals of any kind?

EDIT: @silver - voice acting might be good...it just depends on how it will come out in LBP2....needless to say we will need to wait until release date to figure that one out...if not im sure the cutscene maker will make reading a bit more interesting

@jspot - what are your strengths? what are you giving to the project?
    Last edited by Shadowcrazy; 05-10-2010 at 10:54 PM.

None of them are uploaded, but you could see a few in the level description in-game. Sorry.

So do you have a set storyline down though? I have a few storylines... I could start writing them up and pm them to you, or just start writing them up and paste them into a group if that's soonn. If you want I mean. Yesh.

This statement is true.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    So do you have a set storyline down though? I have a few storylines... I could start writing them up and pm them to you, or just start writing them up and paste them into a group if that's soonn. If you want I mean. Yesh.
    we could work on the story together...i want it to be a fresh story...something like how unexpected FF13 was and how they're forced to do their ordeal...instead of walking away

something new and old at the same time...we can discuss story when i make the group for us to be in

@darth - ill try and find time to see whats up

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast