BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default 100% Complete Buddies

I'm looking to get 100% and I need to ace all levels... two questions:

1. Is there a checklist that lists items in order (from the pod view) which lets you easily identify items you are missing.
    2. Does anyone half-decent want to add me and team up to get 100% and ace all levels?

FR "Thikr", my PSN tag is the same as my forum tag.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    maximus254

As for the second question, i believe this would go under the find other happy gadders sub-forum.
    But the first would most likely go under the Help! sub-forum.

Hmmmm well that would be difficult, unless you split em into 2 threads i guess?

Touch the button!

Thank you, I appreciate the advice. Not in a sarcastic way either.

It's easier to Ace the stuff on your own, in my own opinion. Don't have to worry about two sackboys and all that.

As for a checklist, no there isn't a convenient one, but you can check how many objects are missing if you go over to the last(?) page on the level thing. It shows which items you've collected in some sort of order, I'm not sure if it's the order you pick them up, but the blank spots are where you're missing an object.

You could go on youtube and find a video walkthrough showing where every collectable is. And, yeah, it would be easier to ace levels on your own.
    Vault pass-codes: levels in need of testing/levels in progress - 1795833, Random inventions/concepts - 2550344.
    please leave feedback =)

(R0GUE--Elite ... R(zero)GUE--Elite)

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    JspOt-Kid
    Blog Entries

The LBP guidebook has a checklist.

Sig by moleynator.

if you want to ace levels, do it alone because more people play a level more risky to ace it, because 1 player's chance to die is 1/4 of 4 players' chance to die...

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Matimooo

There was a super site I saw before with walkthroughs, and numbered prizes in the level by what order they appear on the menu... I forget the site name though, google little big planet *level name here* walkthrough, and it should find it. (:
    LBP/2 PROJECTS

SONOUCHI series-(ties together most old projects) (planning) PROJECT BANDICOOT (planning)
    ROCKET CHEETAH ATTACK (planning)Left 4 Dead 2 LBP2-( planning)
    Don't Eat The Chocolate (Planning)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 390

PSN
    wolverine_2008

or you could have someone join you whos really good and can ace the level, go to it then turn off your controller then wait until they get to the score board then turn it back on, you'll get the prizes but don't turn your controller on before they get to the scoreboard.

Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.