BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Default Export GLT setting to global settings

I know this sounds like nothing but my god would it save me alot of time at the moment. All I want is the ability to click on a GLT and copy those settings to the globl level settings.

I'm currently doing a lot of visual tweaks all over a level and it's no good doing subtle lighting and faux shadowing etc. unless the you have the correct global lighting in place. And no, I really don't want to unpause and trigger the GLT itself, as many things will break if I do.

Alternatively, if someone has a better solution than manually copying the GLT settings across, please let me know
    -- ? --

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,237
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ShadowriverUB
    Blog Entries

"Apply to global settings" huh? sounds good to me in general LBP1 lacking tools to make things easier in editing
    Tired of answering same questions from people.... answer them down on LBPWiki where everyone can see them!
    |LEVELS: TETRIS
    |OBJECTS: Numeral logic components
    |TUTORIALS: BCD calculator
    |Next project: Paaaaaaarrrrty!... in LBP2

Well now that everything is a percentage rather than those stupid sliders, it should be a lot easier, even if you can't copy it.

4. Thanks!

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KernelM
    Blog Entries

Although it's not really the same have you tried copying and tweaking? That way the setting sticks until anothers activated.

6. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Well now that everything is a percentage rather than those stupid sliders, it should be a lot easier, even if you can't copy it.
    Actually that's true. It should be easy with the percentage...

Probably the reason Mm are doing it that way now as well....

I also want it, and maybe vice versa (global lightning settings to the GLT). The way I do it now, is to count how many notches are between the slider and the nearer edge, and copy it.
    – also known as @_ardeej