BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Wooden Platforms.

This level i based on a pure platform gaming experience only made of wood and some glass. I hope you enjoy this level a lot. For making this level i had to use aya's thermometer tutorial because my level got overheated. In this level you can see a nice combination of lights.

Special thanks to:

Poms for giving me an inspiration in the lighting and for all his help.
    Killzonequinn07 for helping me testing and helping in my level.
    Comishguy for helping me with the rolling thingy.

And everyone else for just testing

Some pics:

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    XFrogBoyX
    Blog Entries

That looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to play this later.

3. Thanks!

5. Thanks!

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 853

PSN
    Morgana25

Just checked this out and it's my favorite of your levels thus far. Really enjoyed the lighting and materials you chose. The signs are nicely done as well. Found the platforming to be solid and nicely varied and had a lot of fun playing it.

Couple of places had some minor layer switching issues, I can't recall all of them but the one that I do remember is where the wait sign is. Drop down that front platform a bit so it's obvious that the player has to drop forward before jumping right onto the moving platform.

5 stars & hearted.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

7. Thanks!

Thanks but now im kinda sad cause my brother deleted the level and i i have to republish again...

9. Thanks!

Waiting for LBP3 patch !! mistervista's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mistervista

Good level ferch with some very nice design and mechanisms.

I agree with Morgana about that area with the layer shifting problem. It makes it very awkward to get on the moving platform. I would also say you should state that it's best in 1 player if you haven't already ( sorry if you have and I missed it ). I was with 2 friends when I played it and it was not multiplayer friendly at all. It took us ages to get past some sections due to the familiar stupid Mm cameras following the wrong player as they do.

It looks like being a blast in 1 player though.Good job.
    Sig by Rhyfelwr
    : HOMAGE 1: " Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea", Sheriff Sack 2: On the trail of Texas Jack,Pirates Of The Caribbean - Part 1: The Compass and Jack Sparrow, PLASMAVILLE-Winner of Sackcast Gadders Trial , Sheriff Sack: Cleaning up the town of Sackwood.

11. Thanks!

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 850
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    poms

Hey Ferrrch!
    I got to play this last version a.s.a.p.
    The work in progress I played was already great, so I'm going to enjoy myself a bit tranks to your hard work.

13. Thanks!

15. Thanks!

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 904
    PSN
    piggabling
    Blog Entries

The design looks very eye-pleasing. I'll give this one a spin! :]

17. Thanks!

19. Thanks!

Ferrrch i would say this is one of my favourite levels from you. I really enjoyed it, even though i lost all my poimts by dying at one particular part LOL 5 s and a
    Funky Fun, Vertigo Series, 52 Whitechapel Lane, Malibu (Spotlighted), Dual Shock, Ja-Ja Land, The Spirit of Anne-Marie, Wooden Buttons, Speed Rush (Part Spotlighted), Bernard's Day out 3D (Part Spotlighted), CR, AND SO ON!

http://www.youtube.com/Tiawoods87

21. Thanks!

great level, sadly wood is an under utilised neglected material on lBP.

23. Thanks!

Very fun level, the only problem I had is at the end with the underwater part and the glass box going up and down. Its really hard to get past, and there should be a checkpoint next to it.

25. Thanks!

Yeah i just noticed it and i will try fixing it ASAP, thanks for telling me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire410 View Post
    Very fun level, the only problem I had is at the end with the underwater part and the glass box going up and down. Its really hard to get past, and there should be a checkpoint next to it.

27. Thanks!

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 119
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Kitsune325

Tis indeed was a very nice plat-former. It was even so kind as to give cookies.

I think that this is one of the best levels out to date because of it's fluidity and it's presentation. I liked the wood theme but it was just getting bland at the end.

Pros:
    -One of LBP's best levels!
    -FUN!
    -delicately made.
    -nice use of reusing obstacles completely differently
    -nice enough to give you cookies!

Cons:
    -Wood theme does get a little bland after a while but that is just at the end
    -At the part where you had to enter the wheels before the first wait sign You could easily just walk under those and jump from platform to platform (A HAAXXXX!!).
    -Just make a few more motors invisible and we're good.

Hope you fix that little cheat that I found and good luck with this level.

Give me useful feedback on either Forsaken World in my sig or search "Sacky Puzzles".
    G-man profile picture!

Solider's best quote:
    "So he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth, then he loaded them on to a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one of 'em!"

F4F: Trek of Blockadia
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...k-of-Blockadia

29. Thanks!

Thanks for that and i will definitely will be fixing that jumping thing, but the motor thing its kind of unnecessary.

31. Thanks!

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 328
    PSN
    XFrogBoyX
    Blog Entries

Hi-

I had a lot of fun playing this level. I agree with the others, because this is my favorite level of yours so far. My favorite part would have to be the lighting, and the material choice. The difficulty was just right for me, and I ended up getting tenth place. I didn't encounter any glitches nor did I have any problems with the level. Keep up the great work.

I rated it .

33. Thanks!

35. Thanks!

ferrch your best lvl by far 5 stars and a

37. Thanks!

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 119
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Kitsune325

If you want to keep the motors I totally understand. It is your creation and you should have it the way you want (and remember to get me some feedback )
    Last edited by singularik; 06-10-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    G-man profile picture!

Solider's best quote:
    "So he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth, then he loaded them on to a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one of 'em!"

F4F: Trek of Blockadia
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...k-of-Blockadia

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast