BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What new power-up do you want to see in LBP2?

yep, i'm thinking since LBP 2 is a platform for games, i think we should get WAY more than just 6 power-ups, so what do you guys think? you can post what new power-ups you'll like to see in the game, heres my ideas:

*a sword-like weapon
    *a boomarange
    *a sheild that can withstand electric, gas, and fire
    *a spring like the spring mushroom from SMG
    *other types of jetpack, like the wings
    *freeze-ray

what power-ups do YOU like to see in LBP2?

Tumblr Twitter Steam Youtube
    Also "The Ultra Deino" in: Minecraft, Miiverse, Skype, XBL (won't talk though)
    "ultralucario64" in: PSN

- A customizable melee weapon. We can change the shape, size, length, color, etc. of it and attach microchip logic to have it have different effects on the environment. You can add stickers/materials/decorations to it for personalization. Customization to the point where we could even make our own flashlights for the dark.

- A "power suit/glove" that would give Sackboy supernatural powers like super speed, jump, strength, the ability to fire elemental powers like ice, fire, or lightning, or the ability to pass through solid objects, or run up vertical surfaces/ceilings. The powers could be customizable with microchip logic, and timers could be set if you want the power-up to be limited-time-only.

-The ability to combine power ups. Melee weapon + grappling hook, jetpack + paintinator, etc.

I also want to be able to make any power up invisible, including scuba gear, jetpacks, etc.
    if I want to be a fairy that flies, smoke coming out of my butt will destroy that illusion.
    Last edited by jjmusicman; 06-08-2010 at 05:09 PM.

Made it myself. Don't steal.

3. Thanks!

Junior Sackperson TheUltraDeino's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    ultralucario64
    Blog Entries

i've got some more!

*a basketball for dribbling and throwing, also cool for sport games
    *a surfboard for surfing on the water faster and without sinking
    *a ballon strapped on your back that makes you float from the air of an object i thought of: fan!
    *Bomb-a-pault - for launching bombs
    *Metal boots for low gravity jumps, sinking in the water, go slow for walking, and go on ice without slipping

Health Power Up!!!

Makes your sackboy have more health,like u dont die right away when u touch fire,electric,etc.

Gravity pwrup. Direction of gravity tweakable in slpit degrees. Tweaks include affecting just Sackboy, specified objects, Sackboy + objects, or everything. Would probably just blow up your PS3 and your cat/dog/pet of your choice.
    – also known as @_ardeej

A bed powerup. When sackboy gets this powerup, he falls asleep and the game freezes. Then your PS3 turns off, restarts and you are confronted with a large beeping noise. =0 lol

8. Thanks!

Big Patch of Intelligence CheesyDemon's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Deluxejames

Hand Held emiters! I thought of it first!
    You would select an object to emit and viola! Great for war levels!

A Tuba, a saxophone, a sousaphone, guitar, piano, ect.

Invincibility, sort like the star in mario(without the annoying music). tweak the amount of time to set it for. from 1second to Unlimited. You run while the color of your pop-it flashes, around your body
    Last edited by CheesyDemon; 06-09-2010 at 07:10 PM.
    My Levels:
    The Water Factory
    Maui Maze(Post Pwned until lbp2)

Ex Creator Spotlighter Weretigr's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    PSN
    Weretigr
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjmusicman View Post
    - A customizable melee weapon. We can change the shape, size, length, color, etc. of it and attach microchip logic to have it have different effects on the environment. You can add stickers/materials/decorations to it for personalization. Customization to the point where we could even make our own flashlights for the dark.

- A "power suit/glove" that would give Sackboy supernatural powers like super speed, jump, strength, the ability to fire elemental powers like ice, fire, or lightning, or the ability to pass through solid objects, or run up vertical surfaces/ceilings. The powers could be customizable with microchip logic, and timers could be set if you want the power-up to be limited-time-only.

-The ability to combine power ups. Melee weapon + grappling hook, jetpack + paintinator, etc.

I also want to be able to make any power up invisible, including scuba gear, jetpacks, etc.
    if I want to be a fairy that flies, smoke coming out of my butt will destroy that illusion.

They've already explained the complications of having more than one power up at a time.

I would like to see a temporary invincibility shield!

And I also like the idea of the temporary super jump / speed and also the handheld emitter idea is really cool!

Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one..

Contact me: @dayneoram

LBPC MINECRAFT SERVER
    198.12.70.37:8123

(May be discontinued.. It's been a while..)

Junior Sackperson TheUltraDeino's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    PSN
    ultralucario64
    Blog Entries

i thought of more!

* a soccerball like the basketball i sugested earlier, except that it doesn't bounce
    *a flashlight that can navigatein the dark
    *claw-gloves - you can dig through sponges
    *mountain-climbing materials
    *stopwatch - a power-up that slow down time for several seconds then has to recharge for 30 seconds

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 15
    PSN
    AeroForce22

- Flashlight would be perfect for scary levels. ;D Really like that idea.

Not much else I can think of that isn't too terribly gimmicky/unreasonable.

creating Levels in LBP2! Q1q1111q1wer™'s Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 152

PSN
    q1q1111q1wer
    Blog Entries

LOL i got one!

Hover Boots:They can make sackboy/sackgirl fly to hard to reach places BUT After a while they run out of fuel.

14. Thanks!

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    PSN
    Matimooo

Battle Stick:Its a stick shaped powerup that you can customize into any weapon, a sword, a bat, a lollypop, anything!
    Teleporters:Non death teleporters with two objects: Teleporter in, and teleporter out. Can be coloured like a magnetic key to ensure which ones link.
    LBP/2 PROJECTS

SONOUCHI series-(ties together most old projects) (planning) PROJECT BANDICOOT (planning)
    ROCKET CHEETAH ATTACK (planning)Left 4 Dead 2 LBP2-( planning)
    Don't Eat The Chocolate (Planning)

Hand Held Emitters: SackBots, Emitters and a splash of creativity will do, but wouldn't be exatcly the same
    – also known as @_ardeej

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 1.0%

PSN
    sibtiger55

Default Super Strength Battle Gloves

Super Strengths Battle Gloves used to knock down or break large heavy material like stone, metal and even Darkmatter!!! You could also use it to punch the ground and lower it or break it!

*They also wouldn't be small gloves..they'd be big gloves like Hercules had on GOW3!

Hope you use the idea!!!

S00p4h Popit powerup:
    With this, you can do anything in Play Mode as you would in Create Mode (within a specified range of course ) (expect jump a layer forward and go floating )
    The creator of the level could specify the area the player is allowed to gad around, allowed materials and the amounts of them and the allowed tools for use.
    MEGA MEH!
    – also known as @_ardeej

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast