BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A Patchwork World

A Patchwork World by Malhat06
    Its a soft and cuddly adventure in a patchwork world. Simple and fun, filled with lots of classic little big planet mechanisms, all dressed up in a patchwork quilt! Have fun and enjoy

Hello all

After my last level, I just wanted to make a really simple and fun level that feels and looks like its been built by a sack person with a sewing kit and a tub of buttons. Nothing serious, nothing that looks like another game (Metal gear solid, Call of duty etc) and nothing too hard. Iv'e taken inspiration from classic mechanisms that I have found fun on other creaters levels and added my own touch to them to create a level that is just plain old fun to play!

I really hope all that play it enjoy it

Haha, this looks pretty original !

Great and original level, gameplay and aesthetics were both brilliant!
    First one I've seen of this style!

Thanks Wilson_73 I struggled to find any others that looks quite like mine, but im sure there are some out there!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 903
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    OneEyedBanshee
    Blog Entries

Hey I played this and thought it was a really nice fun level. There was no shortage of bubbles to keep me happy and the visuals were really pleasing. I found 2 things though, at the beginning after you swing to the upper right, you can jump up to the left and escape the level, patch that up with invisible dark matter. Then there is an emitter visible at a section with rotating circles, you grab them and bubbles spawn if that's a clue to their location. It's just above near the upper right hand side. Other than that nice level!

6. Thanks!

Nice one thanks

Slight problem though, PS3 has packed up today It keeps freezing when I try to load either play tv or any game.

As soon as I am back ill fix those two things straight away! Probably not for a while though, as I think I need a new PS3 and since on thursday my car rolled backwards down a hill smashing into no less than ten cars, I can see myself being a little skint for a period of time. Gutted. Haha. Anyway, back to the football, come on England!

Cheers for the feedback

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam

Hello Malhat06!!

I just played your level and I must say I was very impressed with it. I enjoyed exploring your level very much going for all the point bubbles was a blast. I liked the fact that you used only grab material for the entire level. It gave it a very unique look to it. I was drawn to your level by the pictures that you posted. I just thought they looked beautiful and the level looked even better. I honestly did not find anything wrong with your level at all. It was a very fun experience from start to finish. I even managed to grab second place on your scoreboard. I am samiamiamsam on the ps3.

Great job!

I gave you five stars and a heart and one for creator too.
    My LBP Vita levels

Hurrah! Back online. Managed to fix the ps3 and by doing that I have also managed to fix the two points that OneEyedBanshee mentioned

Samiamiamsam - Thanks very much for your lovely feedback, I am really happy that you enjoyed it Just noticed your very large list of levels! I will work through them tomorrow

10. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam

Quote Originally Posted by Malhat06 View Post
    Samiamiamsam - Thanks very much for your lovely feedback, I am really happy that you enjoyed it Just noticed your very large list of levels! I will work through them tomorrow
    Hey Malhat!!

All my levels are on psp, it's all I can seem to create with.

If you have lbp for psp feel free to give 'em a go, but if not, it is cool. I just wanted to leave you some feedback for your great level.

Later!!

-VJ
    My LBP Vita levels

Ah.. no psp If I am ever on a psp, ill give them a go then! Sorry..

13. Thanks!

Default Mini Game: Maze

Hi Guys,

I've managed to knock out a mini game from this level. Don't know if it deserved a new thread, so i'm just posting it here. Ill have a screen shot for tomorrow. Its essentially a larger version of the sliding maze from this level.

The level is called: 'A Patchwork Mini Game: Maze' by Malhat06 (PSN name) - Try and beat the top score

Great level, so much fun to play! I think ive played it 5 times now to show other people how good it is. Hopefully theres more to come wn you get your PS3 goin again.

Also thanks for your comment on Inner Circle Really appreciate it!

Seems you have the top score as well! Ill be after beating that haha PS3 is back up and going and iv'e just added another Mini Game to this. Its now a set of three. The new mini game is just a silly bouncy grabby thing called 'A Patchwork Mini Game: Jump' by Malhat06 (PSN name)

No problem about the comment, really is a brilliant level! Set my mind racing at every different obstical, ill certainly be using it as inspiration.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 240
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Kiwin95

Really nice level, im sucker for any level thats themed on either wood or cloth.
    I am not completely obsessed with katamari, just a bit...
    "That's it. I'm done reasoning with you. Starting now, there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing."
    -GlaDos

Engie-Update Woo!

Thanks for all the comments I too love the cloth/sponge materials, so cuddly.

Had a strange message on one of the maze mini level, saying that they could not complete it because of some sponge in the way of the score board. Was this anyone from here or has anyone had that problem? If so, could you expand because I am unsure as to what bit of sponge is blocking the end.. Ill fix it as soon as I know. I played it a few times last night and couldn't find anything wrong with it.. but its got me worried.

Crazu

I must have a play for this! It looks already so nice in the pictures! I'll check it out soon!

EDIT: It was great! I felt I was in some kind of world of buttons and fabric. Also mini games were excellent.
    It used same themes or ideas that many other levels have, but in your patchwork way and it worked just fine.
    Last edited by Crazu; 06-20-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: I played the level and wanted to give feedback.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 390

PSN
    wolverine_2008

I loved this level very fun platforming sequences and I didn't encounter any problems during gameplay it was a pretty smoothe and innovative level if you ask me

as for suggestions: I have none this warm fuzzy world is perfect and it makes me feel happy

well maybe one suggestion, can you make the level not so yellow? it's like you have the canyons background or something its so yellow if you ask me :P sorry but over all i gave it and a level
    and another for the author

oh and hearts for your other two levels too the minigames...brilliant

Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.

The REAL Stephanie Ravens
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    wdddffffff
    Blog Entries

HOLY ****ING **** **** THIS **** LOOKS ****ING *** AWESOME AS ****. I'LL PLAY THIS **** *** THE NEXT TIME I BOOT UP MY ****ING PS3! lawl

wolverine_2008 - hadn't noticed it being too yellow.. has anyone else found this? On my screen it looks fine.. Glad you enjoyed it though

Really glad people are liking the mini games. I'd planned this level to contain a few obsticals that could be expanded into mini games, so im chuffed that they are relatively popular aswell

The REAL Stephanie Ravens
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    wdddffffff
    Blog Entries

Didn't touch the mini games, but **** this level was great. It was just one of those levels that has a great theme without having a story, and it's really nice to play those levels once in a while. Also, in a game where consistency is such a priority for many creators, it's nice to see someone still utilizing LBP's physics for more than the occasional falling rock. Just a fun level.

I gave it five stars and a heart.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast