BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Very good, I just finished reading, and from what I hear about DCS and control mapping, it sounds like you can lock sackpeople permanently into a chair.

Waiting for LBP2 patch !! mistervista's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mistervista

Great info. Thanks very much. Even more eager than before to actually get to experience it first hand now.

I don't think Magic Rocket was mentioned or entire pieces of material being able to take on the property of Mag Key.

This is amazing, just the type of information I've been craving since the LBP2 teaser trailer. Thanks for all the great work compiling this and getting it out there for all of us to fondle and caress. And I mean that is a soft and cuddly kind of way. -ahem-
    ------------------
    [LittleBigPlanet Community Battle] Trading card game with members of the community as your very own pawns. Can you collect them all?
    ------------------

5. Thanks!

The Domino part 2 coming! acdramon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    acdramon
    Blog Entries

This makes me feel so insignificant. All you guys got to go because of you skill...
    "Groovy."- The one word that the famous MrsSpookyBuz said to be about my ODDWORLD Series. You will be missed.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 193

PSN
    Shhabbazz

Thank you!!! I enjoyed reading that!! and congrats on being picked to go there guys!!!

Wow. My mind has been blown! I thought LBP2 would open up a few more possibilites, but I never imagined anything like this! I might just go and throw LBP1 away right now, it already seems terribly outdated. Really excited about movers and everything in the other tools section.

Thanks everyone for putting all this info together - really appreciated. Who cares about LBP2 being shown at E3 tomorrow, we have all the info we could ever need right here!

Anywho, guess this means I don't need to think of any more sneaky questions...

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 787

PSN
    moleynator
    Blog Entries

Lots of love!

I have posted a link to this on the video of E3 that I uploaded on Sackinima.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil View Post
    Very good, I just finished reading, and from what I hear about DCS and control mapping, it sounds like you can lock sackpeople permanently into a chair.
    I had an awkard moment in create mode where I thought I'd done exactly that. You can escape in create mode, I was just struggling for a bit until a friendly molecule helped me out lol.
    -- ? --

Sackperson Private jackofcourse's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jackofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by acdramon View Post
    This makes me feel so insignificant. All you guys got to go because of you skill...
    Well, mostly...it just so happens that Spaff loves that lipstick look that Comphy pulls off so well...
    Newer LBP2 Level - The Mind Factory
    New LBP2 Level - Rogue Panda Rescue (TV ad level)

12. Thanks!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ShadowriverUB
    Blog Entries

Hehe lot of things that figure it out on suggestion section ^^ still stuff that supriced me
    Tired of answering same questions from people.... answer them down on LBPWiki where everyone can see them!
    |LEVELS: TETRIS
    |OBJECTS: Numeral logic components
    |TUTORIALS: BCD calculator
    |Next project: Paaaaaaarrrrty!... in LBP2

Oh yeah. Water and fire projectiles.

15. Thanks!

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    PixelParagon
    Blog Entries

So, what I could do is have each player spawn in their own checkpoint, into a direct control seat, allow them to pick a class of vehicle, create a new checkpoint for each player in those vehicles, so that when they die, they get respawned back into their own class of vehicle? Because if this is possible, you could recreate TF2 with gigantic flying machines.

Can you make it so that explosives don't make stickers go everywhere?

EDIT: And I mean the kind of explosives that destroy things.

Nope! It's Chuck Testa Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jirugameshi
    Blog Entries

Sometimes things that are "too good to be true" turn out to be true. I think LBP2 is one such thing!

Needless to say, mind = blown.

Midnight Revenge

SackMech II
    Training

SackMech I
    Trailer | Mission 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 881
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    napero7
    Blog Entries

WOAH! You just made me REALLY HAPPY!
    I also noticed the global sound object in the list, coinsidense? Because I can't help but feel they looked at my thread...
    Follow me on twitter, I might have something to say...
    ...or tumblr, maybe?

Oh, quick question about this end switch - when you say it ends the level instantly, do you mean that all players are instantly transported to the scoreboard? I'll need to watch those E3 levels again but is that what was happenning at the end of those?

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeyden View Post
    I don't think Magic Rocket was mentioned or entire pieces of material being able to take on the property of Mag Key.
    Magic rocket should be under movers, hang on I'll check, and I'm unsure what you mean about being able to take on the properties of a mag key - isn't that just for collision detection, or did I miss something?

Added extra clarification for direct control chairs

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearfish View Post
    Oh, quick question about this end switch - when you say it ends the level instantly, do you mean that all players are instantly transported to the scoreboard? I'll need to watch those E3 levels again but is that what was happenning at the end of those?
    Possibly.. or the display timer might be doing it. I didn't play with those features at all, so the subtleties are lost on me
    Last edited by rtm223; 06-15-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    -- ? --

Ooooh, I have plans for this - the LBP universe will never be the same again! ... *manic, devilish gleam in button eyes*

As it turns out, the full extent of my plans include a primitive game of pong.
    Last edited by Holguin86; 06-15-2010 at 11:42 PM.

My Stuff
    LBP.me
    Moderator of the
    LittleBigPlanet Wiki!
    Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    PixelParagon
    Blog Entries

Hold on, is it possible to map an analog stick to a bolt, as in so that the attatched object will point in the direction you flick the analog stick?

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast