BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Matimooo

Twenty.....costumes........ *randomly pops, and spawns out nearest checkpoint* Wow, awesome!

I'll pick up IronMan, Hulk, and the 3 of the Fantastic Four listed (What, no Mr.Fantastic?), and probably the level kit.
    I hope Hulk, like someone else mentioned, will make sackboy appear bigger like Mr.Incredible's suit does (but even larger), then that'd be an awesome costume for The Tank from L4D
    LBP/2 PROJECTS

SONOUCHI series-(ties together most old projects) (planning) PROJECT BANDICOOT (planning)
    ROCKET CHEETAH ATTACK (planning)Left 4 Dead 2 LBP2-( planning)
    Don't Eat The Chocolate (Planning)

Now which ones will be useful as sackbots...

Guesses at kits:
    Spider-man kit: Spider-man, Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin, Venom, Punisher (?)
    X-men kit :Wolverine, Magneto, Mystique, Rogue, Storm
    Avengers kit: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Elektra
    Fantastic kit: Human Torch, Invisible Woman, The Thing, Ghost rider (?), Daredevil (?)

The (?) ones are a massive guess, the ones without will probably be in those kits.
    Last edited by Jedi_1993; 06-26-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Waiting for LBP3 patch !! mistervista's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mistervista

Looking forward to the level kit most. Anyone know when that is out ? I hope it's the first week and not after everything else. Have to start saving up now. That will probably be around £25 to buy all 4 costume kits and the level kit. Can't wait to see them now. Very eager to see the new materials and background too.
    Sig by Rhyfelwr
    : HOMAGE 1: " Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea", Sheriff Sack 2: On the trail of Texas Jack,Pirates Of The Caribbean - Part 1: The Compass and Jack Sparrow, PLASMAVILLE-Winner of Sackcast Gadders Trial , Sheriff Sack: Cleaning up the town of Sackwood.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Awesome, nuff said.

i cant belive there's no Deadpool, Ghost rider and Venom might make up for it, thanks for telling us about this ConfusedCartman!

Thanks to Boomy for the awesome Signature & Avatar
    My LBP Levels-Coming soon!

Yeeeeah! After all it's MARVEL-related and that's reason enough for be to get all of it! *NERD*
    Ha! I wonder how many People will make Spidey-Levels in Lbp2
    Grappling Hook thingy will come in handy.

YEAH !

Level kit for the win ^^ But all those costumes loo...err, well sound stunning too ! And way more studied than the Incredibles ones.
    Last edited by Oddmania; 06-26-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Matimooo

Spider-Sack, Spider-Sack, does whatever a Spider-Sack does, Grapples sponge, with a hook, capturing, all the crooks, look out, he is the Spider-Sack
    LBP/2 PROJECTS

SONOUCHI series-(ties together most old projects) (planning) PROJECT BANDICOOT (planning)
    ROCKET CHEETAH ATTACK (planning)Left 4 Dead 2 LBP2-( planning)
    Don't Eat The Chocolate (Planning)

Looks awesome, though find costumes a little boring. I hope there will be a lot of stickers coming!!!
    Returned for PS3 and cookies.

Costumes shmostumes, I can't wait to see what Mm does with super hero levels!

i hope there's a new feature or two, like climbing on sponge-walls (spider-sack) and jet-pack-boots (for iron-sack)

Thanks to Boomy for the awesome Signature & Avatar
    My LBP Levels-Coming soon!

This looks amazing! I still get Marvel comics in the mail, even though I don't read them much anymore.

Holy crap that's a lot of content!!!!
    OneEyedBanshee told me about these packs last night on OC and I was like "Whaaaaaa?!!! "
    Can't wait for The Punisher and Venom

Check out some of My Art! Check out some of My Music!
    "I'm the king of procrastination and I start a hundred levels a day - it's a wonder I finish anything at all."
    Add me!!!! I love talking about LBP and creating with other people!
    If you like Metal music, go to this thread: The one-stop resource of good metal \m/
    My Published Levels: Wasteland Bunker (New!!!), Wasteland Base, F4F: Wonderland Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by AfterBurner9901 View Post
    i hope there's a new feature or two, like climbing on sponge-walls (spider-sack) and jet-pack-boots (for iron-sack)
    We won't be getting any new things like that. they're saving all the big things for LBP2 now. Plus, we'd know about it by now if they were releasing something like that.

To be honest, I'm glad in a way, it'll be interesting to see more levels from them that aren't just based on a particular feature.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    SLS10
    Blog Entries

Wait.

Grappling hooks are kind of a superhero-ey thing, right?

Ah, never mind. New materials will make me happy, as I have cash to blow now! :B

(Just gotta fix the TV.)
    :B

i don't know how many loyalty woozles I have now it's probably greater than seven

DAT PUBLISHED LIST: http://lbp.me/t/539w

This is why I love LBP and MM!

I want the magneto helmet

Marvel and LBP, two of my most favorite sources of entertainment... TOGETHER??

I hope the add a new gameplay mechanic. There are so many! Green Goblin glider for flight and emitting bombs and such, Invisible Woman invisible suit, Human Torch fire suit for catching certain materials and sackpeople on fire, Wolverine claws for deadly slaps, and more!

My current excitement surpasses my excitement when water was announced. There is only one LBP event that trumps this one to me, and that is LBP2.

Speaking of LBP2, the possibilities! Sackbots dressed as supervillians, Hulk costume and power gloves, Spider-Man costume and grappling hook, so, much, epicness! *implodes*
    Last edited by SackBolt; 06-26-2010 at 05:29 PM.

They normally sneak a free bit of costume in with the level kit, i wonder what they'll put in?

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast