BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 76 of 76
  1. #61

    Default

    Just played this. The level looks fantastic. The lighting, rocks and fire go well together at the beginning. The building coming out of the ground was cool, but it was hard to get up. If you try and climb on the left side, it's almost impossible. I wasn't able to do it. The right is easier, but still quite difficult. The level was also quite short, but the second part should make up for that.

    I rated . I'm looking forward to seeing part 2

    F4F: http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...-LBW7&p=548415

  2. Thanks!


  3. #62

    Default

    Thanks 4 the Feedback Otune and Cog!

  4. #63

    Default

    I finally played this level.

    It was great, but there should be more gameplay, more use of materials. (Different materials throughout.) And the first cutscene part should be quicker.

    5 stars.

  5. Thanks!


  6. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil View Post
    I finally played this level.

    It was great, but there should be more gameplay, more use of materials. (Different materials throughout.) And the first cutscene part should be quicker.

    5 stars.
    Thanks 4 the feedback man

  7. #65

    Default

    Played it an hour ago, so here is my little feedback!

    It reminds me of my "LittleBig Ski Weekend"-Trilogie. Mountains, falling rocks and everything. I liked that! (:
    Maybe a bit more materials would've been better, overall there were nice visuals and a nice gameplay. The part in the water was very good, I liked the red colours! ;D
    The cutscene was a bit too long, maybe it would be better if it is quicker.
    So, more I don't have to say, I hope its enough.. [:

    I gave it and a

  8. Thanks!


  9. #66

    Default

    Thanks 4 the feedback everyone I just hope my level get in next community spotlight

  10. #67

    Default

    That looks awesooooooooooooooooooome :0
    The only rule for the game is to not think about the game.

    You lose.

  11. Thanks!


  12. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow06 View Post
    That looks awesooooooooooooooooooome :0
    thanks man lol

    Also guys I need your help if you guys can help me get more plays for my level I will really appreciated it only has 220 play
    Last edited by Arnald23; 08-28-2010 at 03:54 PM.

  13. #69

    Default

    You're very good at creating levels
    I think you should put some rockets to give an effect of steam, especially in the beginning of the level.

    Very well I tested this morning and
    Very good

  14. Thanks!


  15. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaumy View Post
    You're very good at creating levels
    I think you should put some rockets to give an effect of steam, especially in the beginning of the level.

    Very well I tested this morning and
    Very good
    thanks man for the feedback but still I wish I had more plays and hearts

    But I will try my best

  16. #71

    Default

    Hi, I played the level. In general is a great level I gave you Little bit more into detail


    Good:
    - the atmosphere is nice in general
    - the use of the layers is pretty good, and helps creating the atmosphere. The moving background is a great idea
    - you have gameplay, puzzles, and surprises, that's cool
    - the final castle is awesome

    Things you could improve
    - the underwater puzzle is little bit trivial. Further, I got squeezed a couple of times in the fliping wheel. You may want to modify the geometry to avoid that
    - you could add more gameplay in the caves to avoid people getting bored in the very beginning. Some climbing between rocks could be fine, and it's easy to add
    - you could use lava material instead of fire. It would improve in my opinion the visual aspect

    Overall this is a great level. I will play the sequel for sure . Could you please try my level "The tanks factory 2" and let me know you opinion about the gameplay and the length of the level? Thank you mate.

  17. Thanks!


  18. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onturenio View Post
    Hi, I played the level. In general is a great level I gave you Little bit more into detail


    Good:
    - the atmosphere is nice in general
    - the use of the layers is pretty good, and helps creating the atmosphere. The moving background is a great idea
    - you have gameplay, puzzles, and surprises, that's cool
    - the final castle is awesome

    Things you could improve
    - the underwater puzzle is little bit trivial. Further, I got squeezed a couple of times in the fliping wheel. You may want to modify the geometry to avoid that
    - you could add more gameplay in the caves to avoid people getting bored in the very beginning. Some climbing between rocks could be fine, and it's easy to add
    - you could use lava material instead of fire. It would improve in my opinion the visual aspect

    Overall this is a great level. I will play the sequel for sure . Could you please try my level "The tanks factory 2" and let me know you opinion about the gameplay and the length of the level? Thank you mate.
    Thanks 4 the feedback

  19. #73

    Default

    Wow really good level! Visuals, gameplay, all of it! Really great! And the cliffhanger ending makes me wanna play the next one!
    Check Out me and EatMyDst's real life size POD! (Click here)

    Thanks to MrGenji for my avatar and StckManDude for my sig!

    /\My current project. /\
    My levels:
    Fight for Justice...
    Harry Potter Dueling Club (Two Player Level)
    LittleBigSpace: Secret mission of the water planet.

  20. Thanks!


  21. #74

    Default

    Ok this level is pretty old so wend LittleBigPlanet 2 comes out I will create a remix version and finish creating part 2 ok

  22. #75
    HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL IS OUT psyntens's Avatar
    Points: 24,590, Level: 48
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 960
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    PSYNTENS
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ibiza Spain
    Posts
    620
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hey my friend!! i was play your level and i love it, is very impressive the cave, and i like it so much the atmosphere is pretty awesome, i like too the character is funny and has good design, the osbtacles are good, and the combination of water is really appropriate, I really like these gears that opened the floodgates, adds challenge to the level that's interesting.

    Keep ur work congratulations you hv a VERY GOOD LEVEL

    i gave you and


  23. #76

    Default

    This is not feedback, just posted because we played this and ran into massive issues at the tower that comes from the ground. We were not able to get up on the right side, went tot eh left, tried for three minutes, switched back to the right and only I made it up. I also just happened to hit the right button to go down and the friend didn't, which was cool with me because I was trying to get the points. I knew how to do the under water pully, but when I was squished by it, he had to tkae over, and he did not have a clue of what to do. Perhaps a direction spin arrow, and makeing more space to prevent squishing. Great level, tons of fun.

  24. Thanks!


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •