BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: A dream

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew LBPC Spotlight Crew WESFUN's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 223
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    WESFUN
    Blog Entries

Default A dream

You are probably woundering why I put this here. You think it has nothing to do with LBP2 at all but it does it was about LBP2.
    I had a dream I was sackboy and i was playing LBP2. It was awesome I was controlling Sackbots to attack another army of evil Sackbots. then all of a sudden I went across a lava pit and had to us my grappling hook to swing across telephone poles. It was amazing, then I returned to my pod....... There was more but i am not going to tell you because that would ruin my first level on LBP2 that im keeping a surprise for all of you.

I HAS COOKIES!!!

The day after LBP2 was announced, I had a dream where I was playing LBP2.

However, it was a swamp level that looked a lot like the oens in Donkey Kong Country 2. I found some bubbles which had some materials from the previous game so I didn't collect anything since I already ahd grass material.

That's all I remember. D:

This statement is true.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 694
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    septamus112

ya once i found out it was announced i dreamed the same thing but as tech-ish level! cant wait