BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Great Palace Of Emitters By Coxy224 [XP GIVEAWAY!!!]

The Great Palace Of Emitters by Coxy224
    You have found the Palace of Emitters that legend spoke of, but a being dwells here that will truly test you. Will you dare take on these emitters?

Here we are again, another fortnight, another new Coxy level. Sorry to be flooding you guys, but this is personally my favourite level of mine yet.

I tried to take one things and roll with it. In this case, it is the humble emitter. Anyone who played the PS3 story will know what these can do, but I aimed to go a step further and use them in as many innovative ways possible. You'll be using them to make platforms, to reach high places and even as weapons.

So a crazy guy has taken control of the Great Emitter Palace, and wants to prove emitters are the most powerful thing in the world!!! But only you can stop him - so stop reading this and go download!

How to gain XP
    I'm running a little competition here, whereby you can earn yourself a good 100XP - just by playing and acing this level. You'll have to use all your skills though, as this is a difficult one to ace.
    Once you ace the level, the scoreboard will give you your prizes - one of which is the coventented and loved COXY RIBBON!!!! (okok, it's a new thing, but I plan to give more of them away).
    Either take a picture of this on your psp, or publish a level with it in, and you could be on your way to 100XP!!!

Good luck Gadders!!!

For the survival challenge, and a chance for even more XP, see here!
    Last edited by Coxy224; 07-26-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 501
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Fastbro
    Blog Entries

I accept your challenge Coxy! *Heads to PSP*

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Thanks! Don't forget to leave feedback about how much you hate the level once it's done with you

Sig by the awesome Val
    PSN: Coxy224
    Showcased in PSP & PSV: Minecart Madness [Spotlighted!] | The Great Palace Of Emitters [Spotlighted!] | [VCC] The Christmas Arcade [Vita Christmas Countdown Level]
    Member of Ladies of LBPC Social Group

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Fastbro
    Blog Entries

When you said the level was hard... You weren't lying! I've just managed to complete it. And to be honest I really can't see myself being able to ace it!

6. Thanks!

Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbro View Post
    When you said the level was hard... You weren't lying! I've just managed to complete it. And to be honest I really can't see myself being able to ace it!
    Thanks.. I think

I wanted to use emitters in loads of ways, and emitters tend to lend themselves to difficult gameplay. I myself have only aced the level once, maybe twice and I know the best ways around everything!

Do you think you could give some feedback, or just say something about whether you enjoyed the level or not

Thanks for playing

Sig by the awesome Val
    Showcased in PSP & PSV: Minecart Madness [Spotlighted!] | The Great Palace Of Emitters [Spotlighted!] | [VCC] The Christmas Arcade [Vita Christmas Countdown Level]

Retiring from LBP PSP :( The Forgotten's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 505

PSN
    Jysgdcv
    Blog Entries

I haven't given very much feedback recently but i'll give it a go. *Gulps*
    Scavenger Showdown! A creation contest to win a LittleBigBoffin Sticker!
    Spoiler Spoiler - My Levels

9. Thanks!

PSN
    Fastbro
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coxy224 View Post
    Do you think you could give some feedback, or just say something about whether you enjoyed the level or not :
    I'm not much of a feedback person, but... Ok. I loved the way you used the emitters in a wide variety of ways. They were original and innovative. Though I did recognise some from the PS3 Story Mode . The level was really HARD as you said. I think it's going to give "Frying Saucers" a run for its money! My only complaint would be the tetris style part of the level. (When the blocks fall down on you) It seemed impossible to predict where the fire was coming from. Overall I gave 5 Stars and Heart! This level is definitely your best work yet!

11. Thanks!

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora

A new Coxy level + contest!? *Gulp.*

I'll go try it right now!

13. Thanks!

PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbro View Post
    I'm not much of a feedback person, but... Ok. I loved the way you used the emitters in a wide variety of ways. They were original and innovative. Though I did recognise some from the PS3 Story Mode . The level was really HARD as you said. I think it's going to give "Frying Saucers" a run for its money! My only complaint would be the tetris style part of the level. (When the blocks fall down on you) It seemed impossible to predict where the fire was coming from. Overall I gave 5 Stars and Heart! This level is definitely your best work yet!
    Thanks for the feedback, especially as you don't usually do much

Yeah it is rather difficult to know the falling places of the fire, but so is the challenge - hence the difficulty to ace this!

Thanks for playing

Sig by the awesome Val

PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Thanks custard!

I wish you the best of luck, because this contest really isn't easy - I've only managed to ace the level twice throughout all my playtesting. I assure you it's worth it for the amazing "Coxy Ribbon" that you get given

Also I think I've given away the main character and a third layer arch thing they're either pointless or fun, depending on which way you look at it!

Sig by the awesome Val

16. Thanks!

Last edited by Silver39; 07-26-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Wanderer Trilogy
    The Wicked Manufactory ♦Spotlighted♦
    Devious Dataspace ♦Spotlighted♦
    Operation Sackernaut ♦Spotlighted♦

18. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam

I want a ribbon, count me in!!
    My LBP Vita levels

20. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Kartavitalicious! Night Angel's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 844
    Overall activity: 41.0%

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

I will win your Coxy Ribbon!!! That is, if I don't break my PSP first...

Coxy, if I give you some feedback/a review, would you mind if I put it in my Review Thread?

"Staring at Craftworld and creating unfinished levels since 2008."
    ★| The Space Temples Saga (Vita) | ★Journey of the Cosmos★ |★

Mudkip! Use bubble beam! TheNerd's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 335

PSN
    Play_the_Nerd
    Blog Entries

I'll take your level on Coxy! I've aced all of VelcroJonze's levels, and they were all challenging.
    Your level will be aced by me in no time.

23. Thanks!

PSN
    Coxy224
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Night Angel View Post
    I will win your Coxy Ribbon!!! That is, if I don't break my PSP first...

Coxy, if I give you some feedback/a review, would you mind if I put it in my Review Thread?
    Not at all! I would love to be included in your review thread
    I've also been waiting to play your latest level, and as soon as I find my next wi-fi hotspot it's sure to be the first one I download

Haha, trust me guys, the Coxy Ribbon is something special. It took around 10 days (minutes) to complete and is handcrafted by your favourite creator

Sig by the awesome Val

25. Thanks!

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

Not at all! I would love to be included in your review thread
    I've also been waiting to play your latest level, and as soon as I find my next wi-fi hotspot it's sure to be the first one I download

Haha, trust me guys, the Coxy Ribbon is something special. It took around 10 days (minutes) to complete and is handcrafted by your favourite creator
    I actually aced this level! The thing is, I got the prizes at the scoreboard and it's not in my Community Objects! Is there DLC? Does it take time to get into my Community Objects? I SWEAR I aced this level after, like, 20 tries! *pouts*

For proof:

There were like three objects. The first one was the ribbon. It looked like a yellow or other like color, and you could see the ribbon strands sort of stand out. They looked like they had an outline. I just aced this level and I couldn't get the ribbon

27. Thanks!

Wait, what? i dont remember making the coxy ribbon. lol see what i did there?
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

29. Thanks!

Sackperson Private
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    unXpectiD
    Blog Entries

If I can just get past those falling blocks Ill have this one aced pretty quickly
    Cleaning up...

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by unXpectiD View Post
    If I can just get past those falling blocks Ill have this one aced pretty quickly
    Yeah, those things were pretty challenging. You really have to play the level multiple times to see which way they fall.

Aced! XP Please.

I really liked this level, sure it was killer frustrating and one time I ended up throwing my psp at my bed, but lol i still liked it! You proved yourself worthy of creating a temple of emitters The boss fight was confusing, I'm not sure what hurt him and what didn't but anyways i gave you and a . Problem with the coxy ribbon, when i checked my community objects all 3 you gave me for acing it weren't there, It could just be a glitch in my game or your level. I really don't wanna work that hard to ace it again to get the ribbon

F4F: I've worked on acing your level, could you at least check out my patapon level?
    Last edited by anoken; 07-28-2010 at 10:47 PM.
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

33. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast