BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1

    Default A Bubbly Forest. *Spotlight Nod*

    A Bubbly Forest. by valmassoi
    Join Sackboy in the greatest search of bubbles in Little Big Planet history. Featuring 2 forest areas of combo-filled bubbles and secrets, high scores will be an achievement! Part 2 of 4.



    Hey guys! Back with the 2nd installment of the Bubbly Series. Before you play there's a few things you need to know. My thermo was a butt. A b-u-t-t butt. I would of had 3 lengthy areas like the first level, but it decided to suck. Also, all of the bubbles glued to the forest background decided to jiggle around and freeze the screen, so I just let them be. So I say this: Sorry about the length, and odd placege of bubbles. However, there are 2 secrets that emit arrows guiding you for the best combos and I want to tell you again that it is possible to have a combo going throughout a whole area. Tell me if you find any errors, because I'd like to fix them. As of now, I'd like to thank VelcroJonze for inspiring me to make this, Taffey for the awesome pictures, and Xenon for publishing invisible material I needed, seriously, I don't know what I'd do without it. Also, if you really like this level, read up on the plans I have for the rest of the series and help me get ideas for the next level here.




























    If you want help finding all the secrets...

    Spoiler Spoiler - For those cheaters out there :)




    *Please Read This* Due to stupid glueing, half the problems I can't even fix, sorry about that. As said before whenever I click anything glued to the thin background, it jitters around and freezes.



    Also, this is a F4F Thread, so I'll give the first 10 users F4F if they give me constructive feedback. Be sure to tell me what level you want me to do though.
    Last edited by anoken; 10-04-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: added pictures!


  2. #2

    Default

    Oh NO! I have things to do this weekend.... ; )
    F4F Level:Super Mario Brothers Classic
    Other levels
    Vita
    Grapple Battle ArenaNominate for most undecipherable and baaaaad gameplay mechanic by Sheep! magazine.
    PSP
    Ted & Robi Spotlighted & LBPC PSP 2010 Most Outstandingly Original award winner =)
    Trials-of-the-treasure-god Sacky Nominee for best gameplay

  3. Thanks!


  4. #3

    Default

    Its here woot!
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

  5. #4

    Default

    Another great combo level val! These are realy fun! and i bet i will be trying for the top spot soon. the only thing i think you should change is telling people where the scoreboard is, i reset thinking the end was past the vine (i didn't find all the secrets the first time) then i played again and was stumped for a bit looking for the scoreboard in the bonus area. Oh and did you know you had a high score on it?

    5 stars and a heart!
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

  6. Thanks!


  7. #5

    Default

    Okay V-Man, here is some constructive feed back.


    Started the level feeling content because I played a bubbly garden.
    Anywho, In the well and I got cut off from the bubble combo by the magic mouth. Going through level (Beautiful scenery by the way) got killed by the water when you enter the forest because it's a bit high for a jump. AREA 2. I went up the first chain on green circle thingy and fell down because I was a little bit far down behind the tree. Having a lot of trouble getting that prize bubble. Finally got it. Unlocked so I can move on now. Cheated and grabbed the material and monkey barred all the way to a point and dropped only to land on the tree's flowers. Okay nothing new happening... Cheated the ending and saw the bottom of the level by imediately moving to the right. I would consider fixing the last 2 problems by invisible material. Oh and the new way to make invisible material is to go to tools and select material changer then change the material and press start at the same time then press play. I rated this level 5 stars and a heart. Got the top score 88490 score points.

    Wishing you all the best with your bubbly future,

    The-Questor.

  8. Thanks!


  9. #6
    Sackperson Private
    Points: 10,200, Level: 30
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    unXpectiD
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not over there...
    Posts
    989
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    i really dont like the bit in area 2 where you jump over the water. this is because it is stupidly difficult. please lower or shorten the gap.
    and what happens when i plant the seed so far for me nothing.
    but nice scenery and the platforms that bobbed up and down were fun. i never get tierd of those.
    bouncy bouncy bouncy...
    Cleaning up...

  10. Thanks!


  11. #7

    Default

    I cant wait to play this!
    PSN: johnbonbon(PSP and PSV) and himoks 69(PS3)

    Other levels: The Guardian (PS VITA), Demon's Souls (PS VITA), AMOC (PS VITA), The Unfinished Swan (PS VITA)

    My latest level: CARDBOARD PILLARS (PS VITA) and BIOSHOCK 3D (PS VITA)

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SketchNZ View Post
    Another great combo level val! These are realy fun! and i bet i will be trying for the top spot soon. the only thing i think you should change is telling people where the scoreboard is, i reset thinking the end was past the vine (i didn't find all the secrets the first time) then i played again and was stumped for a bit looking for the scoreboard in the bonus area. Oh and did you know you had a high score on it?

    5 stars and a heart!
    Hmm I didn't think there'd be a problem finding the scoreboard. If other people have issues with it, I'll change it. Thanks for telling me though!

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    Anywho, In the well and I got cut off from the bubble combo by the magic mouth.
    Believe it or not, I did that on purpose to make people mad
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    Going through level (Beautiful scenery by the way) got killed by the water when you enter the forest because it's a bit high for a jump.
    Yes I know. I tried to edit it, but as I've said in the OP, I can't edit a lot of stuff. I accidentaly glued the ground to the background and when I click it everything goes out of place But it still is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    AREA 2. I went up the first chain on green circle thingy and fell down because I was a little bit far down behind the tree.
    I did that on purpose (you have to swing)
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    Unlocked so I can move on now. Cheated and grabbed the material and monkey barred all the way to a point and dropped only to land on the tree's flowers. Okay nothing new happening... Cheated the ending and saw the bottom of the level by imediately moving to the right.
    Grrr! I forgot to fix that, I'll fix it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    rated this level 5 stars and a heart. Got the top score 88490 score points.
    Thank you! And great job on your highscore (I'm going to have to beat that)

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by unXpectiD View Post
    i really dont like the bit in area 2 where you jump over the water. this is because it is stupidly difficult. please lower or shorten the gap.
    and what happens when i plant the seed so far for me nothing.
    but nice scenery and the platforms that bobbed up and down were fun. i never get tierd of those.
    bouncy bouncy bouncy...
    Yeah i know as I said to questor "I tried to edit it, but as I've said in the OP, I can't edit a lot of stuff. I accidentaly glued the ground to the background and when I click it everything goes out of place But it still is possible." And when you plant it, it clearly makes a SFX to assure you that you planted it.
    Last edited by anoken; 09-18-2010 at 02:57 PM.
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

  13. #9

    Default

    going to play this right now wippi
    back to the good ol' days teribal gramaw and spewling

  14. #10

    Default

    Use the invisible material glitch to fix those problems. Once again people the new way to get the invisible material glitch is to material change an object from the tools and press start at the same time.

  15. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    Use the invisible material glitch to fix those problems. Once again people the new way to get the invisible material glitch is to material change an object from the tools and press start at the same time.
    Yeah I already used invisible material when you shoot out of the 2nd secret, Xenon uploaded a level with invisible material to use. And I just uploaded the fixed version.
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

  16. #12

    Default

    hope i wasn't to late to get f4f! anyways as alwqays valomossie you vissuals were insane! almost afpoo material.it completely pwned the first one took an hour tryig to get it i mean my wifi is moving along with my neighbors today they own iot so. anyways back on track the secret two is hideden like heck thefirsat one was fun i geussed it i didn't cheat i swear anyway i liked the forest theme and it still rivals b3's blitz hear that b3?i can't wait for the third on keep up the good work val


    please note that i have a level coming out tonight starship x and i would like you to lkeave feedback
    back to the good ol' days teribal gramaw and spewling

  17. #13
    Fuzz Ball HonzaM25's Avatar
    Points: 22,218, Level: 45
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    HonzaM25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hi valmassoi !
    I played this level yesterday and I think it is amazing. The scenery looks very good. I gave you 5 and a.

    PS: I don't expect any feedback. I want only say, that I like this level.


    My levels (PSP):
    Sackboy Jones and the Lost city
    Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Jungle
    Stranded on an Island
    Jack McHan and Etlentos - Part 1 **Spotlighted**
    Jack McHan and Etlentos - Part 2 **Spotlight nod** **Featured**
    Jack McHan and Etlentos - Part3 **Spotlighted**

  18. Thanks!


  19. #14
    Sack nosemomkey's Avatar
    Points: 17,048, Level: 39
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 202
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    nosemomkey
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    inside a talking cheeseburger
    Posts
    239

    Default

    hi there valmassoi!!!

    i dont have much time so i'll try to make this quick:
    look, you've got a awsome sequel to a awsome level right there!
    why?
    well, becouse i managed to get to combos that reach "x32", and without those lame emitters that never stop, and i love combos
    the idea of the pink arrows that show you the way to the area combo is awsome too, and for some incredible luck i've managed to find all of the secrets without looking for them, i was just running and out of the sudden a new place appears, i liked it
    and the idea of a reward for those who find the secret places is nice too, becouse it allows you to raise your score, and
    "a good score a day lets keeps sackboy happy... and say hooray"
    the only bad thing i found about this level is that it is small, and i expected a bigger level, like the bubbly garden

    OVERALL:
    THE BETTER:
    -nice level with nice evironment, nice combos and nice secrets


    the worst:
    the level was too small, and... i think it was too easy, im not sure, but or im right about it's easyness or im a really good player


    soooo...
    93/100
    and i gave it and a


    thanks a lot for your feedback in blueblox, you really helped


    (oh, BTW, if you are reading this and you have no coment in blueblox, i want you to know that i feedback anyone who feedbacks me, but i just ask for good feedback and not crappy feedback that is only one sentence saying "good lvl" )
    (oh val, sorry for this ad, but i really need to make my new (and unknown) level public )
    Last edited by nosemomkey; 09-19-2010 at 08:55 PM.

    awsome tiny sig FTW

    my LBP PSP (good) levels
    -fear of the dark
    -fade to black
    -blueblox (and the blueblox race) spotlighted!!!!

    OMG, i have a ps3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. Thanks!


  21. #15
    Right back at it again. Voltergeist's Avatar
    Points: 25,082, Level: 48
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    VoItergeist
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tri-city area, TN
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    Spoiler Spoiler - Feedback

  22. Thanks!


  23. #16

    Default

    The level was just AMAZING and really bubbly! It was full of bubbles and i like it that way, becouse it is fun to collect bubbles and get bubble combos! I also liked the secrets. I didint found the second secret, but can you tell me where it is. I gave it and . I cant wait to play your next levels and collect every bubbles on it. I maybe said too much bubbles on this feedback, but really good work on this bubbly level!
    Last edited by himoks; 09-21-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    PSN: johnbonbon(PSP and PSV) and himoks 69(PS3)

    Other levels: The Guardian (PS VITA), Demon's Souls (PS VITA), AMOC (PS VITA), The Unfinished Swan (PS VITA)

    My latest level: CARDBOARD PILLARS (PS VITA) and BIOSHOCK 3D (PS VITA)

  24. Thanks!


  25. #17

    Default

    Will somebody spotlight this level already!!?

  26. Thanks!


  27. #18
    LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Points: 34,339, Level: 57
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    1,731

    Default

    Hey Val!!

    Thanks for making these levels. They are a blast to run through. Great for a few minutes of non stop entertainment. I liked this one just as much as the first one. Munching your perfectly placed bubbles is always fun, and I never can get enough of it. I got my chain interrupted by a magic mouth once, but that just means I go back to that section and press circle quickly the next time so no harm, I always play these levels multiple times. The materials were perfect for your theme here, I could not have pick anything better if I tried. Oh yeah I did try, and yours look great.

    Your platforming was golden, you are getting very good at making very fluid platforming sequences, and I enjoy that so much in you levels. I have no criticisms at all for you, I think you did a wonderful job on this.

    Another heart for you my friend!!

    -VJ
    My LBP Vita levels




  28. Thanks!


  29. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awespme View Post
    hope i wasn't to late to get f4f! anyways as alwqays valomossie you vissuals were insane! almost afpoo material.it completely pwned the first one took an hour tryig to get it i mean my wifi is moving along with my neighbors today they own iot so. anyways back on track the secret two is hideden like heck thefirsat one was fun i geussed it i didn't cheat i swear anyway i liked the forest theme and it still rivals b3's blitz hear that b3?i can't wait for the third on keep up the good work val


    please note that i have a level coming out tonight starship x and i would like you to lkeave feedback
    I don't really understand what you're saying, so sorry no F4F, try to be more clear...

    Quote Originally Posted by HonzaM25 View Post
    Hi valmassoi !
    I played this level yesterday and I think it is amazing. The scenery looks very good. I gave you 5 and a.

    PS: I don't expect any feedback. I want only say, that I like this level.
    Why thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by nosemomkey View Post
    hi there valmassoi!!!

    i dont have much time so i'll try to make this quick:
    look, you've got a awsome sequel to a awsome level right there!
    why?
    well, becouse i managed to get to combos that reach "x32", and without those lame emitters that never stop, and i love combos
    the idea of the pink arrows that show you the way to the area combo is awsome too, and for some incredible luck i've managed to find all of the secrets without looking for them, i was just running and out of the sudden a new place appears, i liked it
    and the idea of a reward for those who find the secret places is nice too, becouse it allows you to raise your score, and
    "a good score a day lets keeps sackboy happy... and say hooray"
    the only bad thing i found about this level is that it is small, and i expected a bigger level, like the bubbly garden

    OVERALL:
    THE BETTER:
    -nice level with nice evironment, nice combos and nice secrets


    the worst:
    the level was too small, and... i think it was too easy, im not sure, but or im right about it's easyness or im a really good player


    soooo...
    93/100
    and i gave it and a


    thanks a lot for your feedback in blueblox, you really helped [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Thanks for your feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBulletBill View Post
    (feedback)
    I'll be sure to make Bubbly Dream less stale and more abstract, thanks for your long feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by himoks View Post
    The level was just AMAZING and really bubbly! It was full of bubbles and i like it that way, becouse it is fun to collect bubbles and get bubble combos! I also liked the secrets. I didint found the second secret, but can you tell me where it is. I gave it and . I cant wait to play your next levels and collect every bubbles on it. I maybe said too much bubbles on this feedback, but really good work on this bubbly level!
    Thanks himoks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Quote Originally Posted by VelcroJonze View Post
    Hey Val!!

    Thanks for making these levels. They are a blast to run through. Great for a few minutes of non stop entertainment. I liked this one just as much as the first one. Munching your perfectly placed bubbles is always fun, and I never can get enough of it. I got my chain interrupted by a magic mouth once, but that just means I go back to that section and press circle quickly the next time so no harm, I always play these levels multiple times. The materials were perfect for your theme here, I could not have pick anything better if I tried. Oh yeah I did try, and yours look great.

    Your platforming was golden, you are getting very good at making very fluid platforming sequences, and I enjoy that so much in you levels. I have no criticisms at all for you, I think you did a wonderful job on this.

    Another heart for you my friend!!

    -VJ
    Thanks Velcro, I'm glad you enjoy my platforming, I had to draw out the whole level.

    Edit: Added photos thanks to Taffey!
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

  30. Thanks!


  31. #20
    Right back at it again. Voltergeist's Avatar
    Points: 25,082, Level: 48
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    VoItergeist
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tri-city area, TN
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    I don't know what's wrong with the spotlight team that they didn't spotlight your level... maybe they want to motivate you for A Bubbly Dream?

    Anyways, sorry for the snub... I'll be having a little talk with them soon... *smacks baseball bat against hand*

  32. Thanks!


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •