BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Hopefully they can make it as sinister and creepy as the first one, be difficult, considering you're situated in an air city, with clouds, and sun
    I imagine thunderstorms, barely moonlit nights and dense fog/cloud with only a couple meters of visibility. Throw in some spooky sounds with fast moving and/or stealthy enemies and it could be pretty terrifying.
    Regards
    Dave

"Nothing but good decisions"

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

Are you guys kidding? This was the game I wanted most this year

I know that its delay will make it a better product, but still... It's the worst gaming news I've heard in months! They sure are going slow considering they released a 15 minute gameplay trailer almost a year ago!

Bummer

7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

There's a new trailer and it's awesome.

Brilliant trailer i can't wait for this one to come out. Still have to finish Bioshock 2 so i don't mind the wait.

Cover art is released. It's... well...

Ew.

I am gonna get it anyway, but did they have to go all cliche? <_>

This statement is true.

7. Thanks!

Thanks, AAAARRRRDDDD! Dragonvarsity's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,202
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Dragonvarsity-
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post

Ew.

Agreed, it's very blech.

I wonder what the Special Edition's cover will look like when it's released a few year months after the game.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Ew.

Uncharted feelings.

Avi drawing by DarkieSoul. Sig drawing by TheZimInvader. Sig helicopter by McDonnell Douglas.

Programmer's Diary

Quote Originally Posted by gdn001 View Post
    Uncharted feelings.

11. Thanks!

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

Ew.

A generic-looking protagonist with a determined look on his face, holding a gun and staring vaguely past the viewer into the middle distance. BECAUSE IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

13. Thanks!

Still it could be worse.

It's really a shame seeing a game with such a unique setting being given derivative as hell box art. The PS3 version is worse. What a mess. Enough advertisements / promotions?

Whatever, it is just box art. It's just a shame that they couldn't think of anything better.
    My levels, helpfully categorized for your convenience:
    The Good - The Bad - The Weird - The Frustrating - The Pretty - The Mobile

Fajita Monster LieutenantFatman's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    LieutenantFatman
    Blog Entries

Maybe, if we're really lucky, there will be some nice reversible box art. Did they do that with the first Bioshock? I don't have a copy so can't check. Regardless, very excited for this game. Love a good story with well thought out characters.
    'Let that be a lesson to all oppressive vegetable sellers.'

Woah, cover art doesn't measure up to my standards.

This game sucks now.

18. Thanks!

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

Remember a few months ago when Irrational delighted us with the news that the original Bioshock would be included in Bioshock Infinite's disc? Well, there's a little detail they conveniently forgot to mention. Turns out it's only for North America. Screw the rest of the world, they're just second-class consumers anyway.

So yeah, thanks for nothing 2K. Maybe I'll just cancel my preorder and buy a used copy.
    Last edited by SnipySev; 12-04-2012 at 12:09 PM.

20. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bigMoose_ View Post
    Woah, cover art doesn't measure up to my standards.

This game sucks now.
    I don't know if this was a gibe at me but I never said it would be a bad game because of the crap box art. I'm not that superficial when it comes to games. I'm still going to pick it up regardless cause it looks fun as hell. I'm just saying that they could have done a much better job with it.
    Last edited by bonner123; 12-04-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    My levels, helpfully categorized for your convenience:
    The Good - The Bad - The Weird - The Frustrating - The Pretty - The Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bonner123 View Post
    I don't know if this was a gibe at me but I never said it would be a bad game because of the crap box art. I'm still going to pick it up regardless cause it looks fun as hell. I'm just saying that they could have done a much better job with it.
    That wasn't a jab at anyone particularly. I'm just saying people really don't need to gripe about a games cover art. In the end it's the least important aspect. Most games, movies etc. have super gross cover art anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SnipySev View Post
    Remember a few months ago when Irrational delighted us with the news that the original Bioshock would be included in Bioshock Infinite's disc? Well, there's a little detail they conveniently forgot to mention. Turns out it's only for North America. Screw the rest of the world, they're just second-class consumers anyway.

So yeah, thanks for nothing 2K. Maybe I'll just cancel my preorder and buy a used copy.
    You think they would've mentioned that a lot sooner.
    Last edited by bigMoose_; 12-04-2012 at 01:09 PM.

PSN
    SnipySev
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigMoose_ View Post
    You think they would've mentioned that a lot sooner.
    I've searched for that news everywhere: Playstation Blog (where the promotion was originally reported), IGN, Joystiq, Eurogamer... All those sites announced this promotion, and nowhere did they say it was going to be NA only. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to fool people into pre-ordering the game or buying it day 1.

"HEY GUISE! BIOSHOCK 1 WILL BE ON INFINITE'S DISC!"

9 months later, in an interview for a relatively obscure gaming website:
    "Yep, that promotion is for North America only. Deal with it."

Well, it's not that big of a deal to me, really, since I already own Bioshock 1. And it's pretty easy to get.

Delayed again + 1 month now end of march. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...and-bug-fixing

and the latest on bioshock vita

The BioShock Vita version is being hammered out by the suits at Take-Two and Sony, Ken Levine has said.
    The Irrational Games chief took to the stage at E3 2011 to announce a BioShock game of some description, but we've heard nothing since, and Levine's latest comments suggest full production on the game is yet to begin.
    Speaking to Eurogamer this week Levine said he was still interested in making a BioShock for Sony's portable console, but it was out of his hands.
    “Where the Vita stands right now, it's in the hands of the business people at Take-Two and the business people at Sony working out, hey, what happens in these business people discussions? Fortunately I don't have to take part in it any more because I sold my company a long time ago.
    “It's something I'm still very interested in. I still have a cool design for it. It's a question of, do those guys come to find the right mix that makes everybody happy to make that happen?”
    Whatever BioShock turns out to be on Vita, we know it won't be a port of BioShock Infinite.
    “I've never said it was Infinite,” Levine said. “It will be something. I'm always hesitant to talk too much about things we don't have anything to show about because it's getting ahead of ourselves. I'm trying to be very careful."
    Back in March Levine explained to Eurogamer why the game was announced so early.
    "[With the Vita announcement], Sony was launching this platform and it was important that they had a show of support from people no matter what stage of development they were at.
    "Sony has been such a good partner to us, and I'm not just blowing smoke.
    "Not just on a professional level, but on a personal level they've been really good to us. Every time we see them they take really good care of us. So they asked me to do that and I said okay, even though that's not what I normally do.
    "And I tried not to oversell it when I went out there. I just said 'we're doing this'. I didn't want to present something that I didn't have a lot of clarity on at that point."
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...e-two-and-sony

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast