BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Tester

OK,l loved the begging it was so visually awesome n' stuff.the pogo was kinda hard but l managed to get to level5,and then die,but it was fun.The last ride?well,l l didn't enjoy much pushing the buttons in a backwards-foward motion,but it was cool.l rated 5 stars and hearted.

2. Thanks!

Keep Moving Forward ConverseFox's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    cory_7101995
    Blog Entries

Ok! Uddate is published. I added 2 objects to the first race, a load of stickers, some sound objects, changed some materials, and added a bonus area. The bonus area is just things from the level in prize bubbles(ran out of thermo, sorry). I also tried to add a story to it, so that my next level will add on to it sort of.

Hint: the buttons in the last race are there for show. They do nothing. I really used mag switches and keys. :P

KEEP
    CALM

AND
    ALLONS-
    Y!

Follow me on Twitter @Cory_7101995

4. Thanks!

sweet i would try it out now but i got badminton in like 5 mins ill download it though!
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

6. Thanks!

Wow dude you really improved this level! i loved this level before but its even better now! 5 stars and a heart!
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

8. Thanks!

7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    cory_7101995
    Blog Entries

Do you think I could enter this level In the race for the case competition? If I do I should prabably change the story line. It will not be to hard.

KEEP
    CALM

AND
    ALLONS-
    Y!

Wow what an improvement! At first I noticed you added a lot more stickers everywhere, which look great! They even added graffiti on that one part of the road. The piston that pushes the pogo at the end of the race didn't seem to work for me. Yay bonus area with stickers! Just like before I gave you

Yes you sure can enter this in the race for the case! Heres an easy story: You are testing Cars for Robo you dont need to a hole robo just add his head in a moniter or somthing just add the bedroom backround and you got yourself an entrie good luck if you do enter.

12. Thanks!

PSN
    cory_7101995
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SketchNZ View Post
    Yes you sure can enter this in the race for the case! Heres an easy story: You are testing Cars for Robo you dont need to a hole robo just add his head in a moniter or somthing just add the bedroom backround and you got yourself an entrie good luck if you do enter.
    I will add robo. But I made the level at the top of the plane, so if I change the background, all you will see is the dark blue ceiling. I would have to move the intire level down which will be hard, but I will try. If it doesn't work, I will try again. I will get that sticker. This I swear!

KEEP
    CALM

AND
    ALLONS-
    Y!

Mostly Harmless nerzdadestroyer's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 591
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nerzdadestroyer

my first level sucked and i am ashamed i would appreciate it if one of you guys played some of my levels and then create a thread to tell me how i did. don't be afraid to tell the truth because i can take it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2