BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Homestuck.

Oh, god. What if Guy Fieri starts reading Homestuck? Prepare, everyone.

Clicking this jpeg now will continue life on Earth as it should.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points

Dante's reaction to RUFFFIIOOOO was priceless.
    HNNNNNNNNG. Creating on hold, I am drawing mostly now. I hope you don't mind.
    Published levels: Night Sky Dreams *Spotlight Nod* (currently unpublished)
    Temple of Glass -Prologue-and 1*Fastbro's Pick*
    12 D.O.C A Frosty Situation *Spotlighted*
    Published on my own PSN: Shards

Tumblr Extraordinarie ALEXhatena's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Overall activity: 0%
    Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Kritzienderen
    Blog Entries

Not being here for a long time.
    So let's start where I remember.

YOOOOOOOO. Four interactive flashes for the Homestuck anniversary/Jane's entrance to the Incisphere? Cool.
    Then we got Dirk with baddas-rocket launcher-rapping robots.
    Then invisible powers, and Summonner logos on The Condesses' and GCat's foreheads.
    And afterwards nuckle sandwich, and bunny failure. Yuss.
    WHAMBO!!!
    oof

100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points

RIP Bunny Liv.

I sure hope we meet the pre-scratch trolls soon. And UU/uu.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Is that a happy my-god or a sad my-god? I don't think I'll bother with funding this game, really. Another lovely money-spinner for Andrew, rea- WAT.

So, unless the money is supposed to be sent by a large publisher or game developer, he's actually suspecting someone on Earth to pledge up to one-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh dollars? I would guess the tier reward would be a bit bigger than that, at least.

Really, I do like Homestuck. I like the stupidly overdone plot, the flashes, the huge amount of characters with a big range of personalities, the memes. I like the part of the fandom which creates animations and images which poke some fun at the comic, Hussie and it's memes. Possibly the only thing I hate about it is the part of the fandom with their cosplays, their sadstucks, their music videos, their "enthusiastic" ships, the rediculous amount Ask [Character] [Sequel number] videos, and of course, the girls who dye their hair white and video themselves in a half-butted Roxy getup in their room.
    It's great that they're showing their love for the webcomic, but personally, it just isn't my thing to do something like that. (This isn't exactly related, but it needs a mention on this thread.)
    Unless Hussie does enjoy creating more Homestuck stuff, he was doing fine as he was. I'm hoping I'll see some concept footage soon too for the game. I think every homestuck ever wll rage if it's a prolonged version of A6I3 introduction.

Clicking this jpeg now will continue life on Earth as it should.

So, unless the money is supposed to be sent by a large publisher or game developer, he's actually suspecting someone on Earth to pledge up to one-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh dollars? I would guess the tier reward would be a bit bigger than that, at least.
    Someone donated 10,000 dollars. They said they are working in Afganistan and Homestuck is one of the few things that brighten their days; and that their money was 'there for spending'. I think it was rather sweet. ^-^

(Fan troll reward) Their fantroll looks totally classy. The top hat won me over.

I am so glad we have enough for Mac support now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6