BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Sack-imals Art contest!

Hello, fellows and fellowettes! It's time for....(drum roll) My first contest! (kaaa-beeeewm!) Now, this contest is about drawing your favorite animal; Sackified! You pretty much draw an animal, but with our favorite brown-knit hero's twist! Here are some rules to follow.

da RULES.

Your little creature can be any animal ever! Be it a generic kitty or puppy, to something obscure, like a red hand fish or an okapi. Also, mythical creatures are also allowed.

You can have more than 1 sack-imal for increased chance of winning.

It doesn't have to be brown knit, but it has to be something you'd expect a sackperson to be made of.

You can draw traditionally, or with those funky computer boxes. (this includes GIMP, paint, photoshop, or any program will do, really.)

Feel free to add a bit of your own style! A cloth lizard is sorta boring, but with shoulder pads and a Mohawk is off the hoozie!

Make sure to name them! You can optionally add a backstory, if you like.

Your little yarn-ball must be submitted by August 31!!!

Oh, and do remember to be creative, and have a fun time!

Judging
    I'm going to need at least 3 willing judges (because 3 is always the magic number.)
    You're sack-imals will be judged on creativity, style, and effort.

Rewards!
    The top 5 sack-imals get drawn doing things with each other with a neato background.
    The number 1 sack-imal will net their owners 100 xp, and a hand-crafted Ninja Krabby Katana!
    The number 2 sack-imal gets their owner 75 xp, and some muffins baked by me!(No seriously, I'll give you a muffin object.)
    The number 3 sack-imal gets their owner 50 xp, and mega props from me!
    But the main reward is putting our creative heads together, and making some adorable (or deadly) sack-imals!

Also, just as an example, I'll put a quick drawing I made here. It isn't in the running, it's just to warm you up and give you a basic idea. (and also show you my dreadful drawing skills.)

This is Button. Button is a happy little sack-pup who likes to roll in the mud and chase butterflies. Heartwarming, isn't he?

EDIT: Also, seeing as this was my first time uploading an image, I got that little attachment stuck down there. I can't remove it, so pretend it's invisible, k? Also, the 3 people who viewed it thinking it was something awesome, I tip my mask to you. (But i haven't got a mask; budda budda bum bum)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ninja Crabby; 08-16-2010 at 02:32 AM.
    Hail from the island of Crustacia! Well, technically it's a peninsula, but its just barely....never mind. Anyway, Ninja Krabby is here, and he's out for some STUFFIN'! No seriously, watch out for them claws. They tiny, but they KILL YOU!( And no you can't eat him up in little bites.)
    Check out my contest! Hoping to get it off the ground... http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...s-Art-contest!

I think im gonna do this if i have the extra time...the oops broke my pencil way.

EDIT:I FINISHED ONE!!! I might make another...and also i dont like coloring.
    Last edited by domoqueen; 08-20-2010 at 10:34 PM.

NINJA PENGUIN HAS ARRIVED!!!

Sweet....This is going to be epic.
    Why am I called a ninja, because, I may not be the best, but I do a pretty good job at helping folks in LBP. Check out my pod and up for collabratorions

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    YEAH_NAH
    Blog Entries

I'll judge, This will be awesome...... i will lol at the drawings
    awesome sig by huntedstorm
    Come, raise money for the research for a cure at the "Naux Glitch Research Facility"
    and help those little fellas.

Spoiler Spoiler - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Love is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to formulate a reason for their primal urges.
    It means nothing. NOTHING MUHAHAHA