BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default The Lost Stickers ***Spotlight No*******

The Lost Stickers by SketchNZ
    All of the stickers you can't unlock in story mode.

Heres a few stickers for you! im sure som1 has already found these but i dont mind

Have a look!
    Last edited by SketchNZ; 08-24-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Profesional water drinker swanbrown's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    swanbrown
    Blog Entries

what am I supposed to be looking at?
    Did you forget to post the stickers?

or a link to the stickers

Gradient Work Shop 2.2
    Photo studio utility(and gallery)
    Also, Music by gadders LBPC members create more than just levels.
    & LBPC Folding Team Gadders helping to fight real-world ailments!

You do know that this is in the level thred right? so there most likely in a level.
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

Profesional water drinker swanbrown's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    swanbrown
    Blog Entries

ah. that would explain it..I got here from the "what's new" search.

Gradient Work Shop 2.2
    Photo studio utility(and gallery)
    Also, Music by gadders LBPC members create more than just levels.
    & LBPC Folding Team Gadders helping to fight real-world ailments!

Ah ok There some of the stickers that you cant unlock in this level.
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

Mudkip! Use bubble beam! TheNerd's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    Play_the_Nerd
    Blog Entries

Nice collection Sketch!
    Be sure to try to find more

7. Thanks!

Thanks they should realy add these the the main sticker list

What a great idea for a level - thanks Sketch! I will most definitely be putting some of these stickers to good use. Congrats on the Spotlight mention as well!

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

11. Thanks!

Thanks Taffey! my fave sticker would have to be the red arrow, its very useful and im using it in all the levels im working on right now.

hey, im updating the lbpc secret materials list, and was wondering if I could use your lost stickers in it to give out as well. I would give you full credit for them and notify in the level you found them.
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

14. Thanks!

Great Idea! yea sure you can use the item i give out in my level. Oh and you should use the red arrow in the level, that one is my favorite.

Hey, I'm new here so how did you get these stickers? I'm a big fan By the way!

17. Thanks!

Thanks David! its good to meet a fan (I have fans? Awsome!) I got these off the story mode Items. Oh and i am going to publish a new level really soon so look out for it.

How did you get them? I mean, how could you get them if you don't unlock them?

I got the off the items you collect from story mode i didn't unlock the stickers by themselves

Example: Open goodies bag, Grab item from bag, in this case abiriginal character, grab sticker editer, take the abiriginal head sticker off item and thats how you do it.