BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thank you all for applying! Just posting here to let everyone know that we now have enough people on the Spotlight Crew once more - it's awesome to see the community up for helping out. We'll still be reading these applications from time to time if ever we need more people to join, so rest assured you have not been ignored!

Also, expect a mammoth spotlight (possibly the biggest ever) for Episode 60. It's gonna be a big'un ...

My Stuff
    LBP.me
    Moderator of the
    LittleBigPlanet Wiki!
    Feel free to PM me with any questions!

I would like to join the spotlight crew im friendly funny and I like working with other people. and I also like writing reviews for great levels

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Ceejayem13
    Blog Entries

Sure I'll be on a LOT so i can help whenever. I like to play a lotta levels and critique them (plus I like finding those hidden gems in the community' so it'd be a fun experience! Message me if you're interested!

^BABY MAMA LLAMA DRAMA^

On a related note, look out for my new graffiti level that I'll be posting soon! Its actually not horrible! lol

BY THE WAY my avatar was made in paint so uh... don't hate lmao

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures Created Blog entry
    PSN
    SenneChuChi
    Blog Entries

!!!! das ist jetzt meins du hast ja leider keine copirsperre !!!!

i would love to join since i stay up 247 playing lvls anyway
    sry the 3rd review wasnt as good as the rest i wrote a long version but my laptop when off suddenly so i had to fix it i promise if u let me join this crew i will be the best review employee you ever had plus i wana get more involved in the community and i love meeting new people

examples
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?57579
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?60617
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?56752
    Last edited by supertwinbros14; 07-29-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 603
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Hellobob5
    Blog Entries

I saw the title of this thread and I thought OMGWTFHAX I WANT A PIECE OF THAT!! I'd love to help. I'm very good at spotting flaws but i'm also quite good at spotting what makes a level unique and great

Awesome sig by Rhyfelwr

BASE BASE BASE BASE BASE KNOWLEDGE

Telle Smith - The Word Alive
    I'd rather die for what I believe than live a life without meaning..

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Point & Click Printzess rialrees's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

The LBPCentral Spotlight Crew are now hiring!

We find our numbers are once again dwindling, and we need some fresh blood slaves volunteers to boost our ranks! This application thread is once again open! If you are interested, then please, please read the instructions given by Comphermc in the original post, and sell yourself!

So what do we look for in a potential Spotlighter? The answers are many and varied, but at it's most basic level, you should ideally:

To quote the original post:

Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post
    Anyone interested in the position must...

• Be willing to play almost all of the levels posted in the level showcase. This is a large time commitment!
    • Be competent in writing and word usage.
    • Know a quality level when they see it.
    • Be experienced in the world of LittleBigPlanet.
    • Be able to work in a team-centered atmosphere.

Also advantageous...

• Be comfortable working with an Excel-type spreadsheet.
    • Is not threatened by vBulletin code.
    • Fun, friendly, and humorous.
    • Be a generally helpful person around the forums.
    Remember, every level in the showcase is played, meaning that with the current trend of publish rates we often find ourselves playing around a hundred levels between us each week.

Have at it folks! Sell yourself, show us what you've got!

Quote Originally Posted by rialrees View Post
    I would love to be on the team. As an up and coming IT legend in the works, I would love to experience what you can do when put forward with a healthy amount of work to do. Also, I will possibly become more experienced with the use of Excel. The vbulletin, I'm not sure what you mean by 'threats', but I can say I'm cool with basic code, and I'm sure you all can help me improve! I can't say I'm that helpful on this forum...yet, I can truthully say that I do help LittleBigPlanetarium gadders on their way, and by doing this hefty task, I can become more used to the lively spirit this site has when compared to a calm and quiet place like the planetarium. I feel that I am quite witty with my words, whilst also being description filled. I'm very good at criticising levels in all shapes and forms, with positive and negative views, without becoming biased until my conclusion is raised. I'm good in a team to, and can talk to them at ease what I'm going to do, and how long I'm going to spend on the task in hand.

So, there we go, that was almost like a job letter! I hope you take me on, as I'm a dynamo filled to the brim with energy, and willing to do something new!

Hello!

I'm willing to join the Spotlight Crew!
    If you'd like to just confirm with my reviews, you'll have to check via LittleBigPlanet2. (PSN: Azure_Mist)
    I do enjoy reviewing levels, and that's why I'd like to take it a step further and join the team.

Thanks, Azure_Mist.

Sackgirlsrule

Quote Originally Posted by rialrees View Post

We find our numbers are once again dwindling, and we need some fresh blood slaves volunteers to boost our ranks! This application thread is once again open! If you are interested, then please, please read the instructions given by Comphermc in the original post, and sell yourself!

So what do we look for in a potential Spotlighter? The answers are many and varied, but at it's most basic level, you should ideally:

To quote the original post:

Remember, every level in the showcase is played, meaning that with the current trend of publish rates we often find ourselves playing around a hundred levels between us each week.

Would I be approved for this?
    I'd love to be in the crew and I promise I'll give out all my advantages to prove myself
    If I review at least 3 levels for experience showing would you consider the possibility of me joining this crew? I'll post the reviews tonight.
    I know I seem bad at reviewing, but I promise to give in all my dedication and I'll work as hard as I can on reviewing. I just need one chance to make the best out of this possibility.
    Last edited by Sackgirlsrule; 09-14-2011 at 11:41 PM.

I'm interested in this actually! I've been here for several years, and reckon I know the world of LBP pretty well - as well as the world of LBPC! I'm reasonably active, and am always friendly and (I hope) helpful too!
    So, how would I go about applying?

The Mine (Spotlighted)| The Mine 2 (Spotlighted) | Tunnel Vision | Mining Mishaps (Spotlighted) | The Lost (Demo) (MM Picked!)

Hello Rialrees! I am XxSACBOY_HEROxX. I would love to take the job! I joined LBPCentral on May I believe, but I am very experienced with LBPCentral! I've had LBP since 2008, and I am very experienced! All I do is play lvls that people want me to play, and I don't care how much lvls people bomb me with and I will also play any move lvls on the spotlight! I am very experienced with working on teams! I've worked with several people, several times! I don't post threads that much, but if I do get the job, then might as well just cross that out! If I do get the job I will not dissapoint you! I go here everyday! If you want me to do something just give me a message! I am basically never busy! If you want any more info from me ask... Me out!

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...d=1#post928066
    Last edited by XxSACBOYHEROxX; 09-16-2011 at 12:38 AM.
    "Nobody is a perfect creator. We are still all rookies and learners..."

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

Thank you all for showing an interest! I'll be getting round to you all inidividually to have a chat, but we really do need to see examples of your reviewing skill.

If you think you've got what it takes...

Post a reply with links to three examples of useful and constructive feedback given by you in our Level Showcase. If you've not left feedback in those forums before, it's not looking good... Ha! There is no cap to the number of people we can bring onto the team, but we only want people who will dedicate their time to the project. We are currently only hiring for the PS3 side of things.
    Also please bear in mind that te Move pack has just seen its release, and a large amount of the levels posted to the showcase will inevitably be reliant on having a move controller. That's not to say that we are specifically hiring those who have move, but it is of benefit to you to have this peripheral.

Okay, I'll be sending messages out to all of you now!

I'll give it a go. I'm pretty good at making with the words to describe things. I can say stuff that describes other stuff, and somehow it all comes together.

My reviews tend to be honest. I'm one of those really odd individuals that believes that people post levels in the showcase in order to get honest feedback. I won't hold back an opinion, but I also won't berate anyone. If I can't balance criticism with a compliment, then I just won't comment.

On the other side, I believe everyone needs some encouragement. I sincerely hate to see levels belittled that people obviously put a lot of work into. I think, as reviewers, we should focus on the positive, but not be afraid to point out things that could be better.

My Review Links:

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...696#post918696
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...l=1#post915699
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...l=1#post916631

I cannot commit to hundreds of levels a week, but I can probably get to a dozen or more.

PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

I just wanted to make a note here for everyone. We will be taking note of all applications right up until I (or another spotlight member) post to tell you to stop applying. So keep them coming, the thicker & faster, the better!

Also, we are very keen on finding members who can write comments on the levels chosen for a spotlight. Playing the levels is actually not something which is causing us much trouble of late, but getting the reviews written and done in time can be very time consuming - and we need a minimum of two reviews on every level chosen. As you can see from the past few spotlights, we are choosing more and more levels all the time, as the quality of levels in the showcase has just increased so dramatically of late. So we are keen to find those who are happy to do a good bit of writing every now and again, and help keep us on track.

Being able to play fifty or so levels a week is a huge bonus (and when you break it down, it's really only ten levels a night) but the commenting is just as important!

That's the end of my rather rambly post lol - keep em coming!
    Last edited by rialrees; 09-15-2011 at 03:11 PM.

R you guys still in need for a PSP spotlighting help?
    I'd join if so, I'll post some reviews once I get a reply.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

18. Thanks!

PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

My apologies for not mentioning it earlier nysudyrgh, but we are not looking for new PSP spotlighters at this current time. There's not many levels being posted to that section anymore, so Coxy, Val and Ricky are managing just fine atm. We will however update this thread should we require any more PSP Spotlighters!

20. Thanks!

Heh, that reply came faster than expected.
    Thanks for informing me so fast.
    I'll check this thread now and then.
    Coxy is still spotlightin'?

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

22. Thanks!

PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

Indeed! Coxy missed the last spotlight due to real life business, but is still with us!

24. Thanks!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast